Alliance thread

29 posts

Flag Post

dear all, please post problems about alliance on this thread.

Flag Post

DEMONS are looking for active players, and to set this in a good way

NOT ALL DEMONS ARE EIVL

Flag Post

oh and to add on we should be able to pass alliance leader on to vice leader

Flag Post

tophatn, I think this thread is for posting problems not banners for your alliance:)

My first problem is that you can.t change an alliance leader atm. Of course,even if in future updates this will be possible, that leder will have to be on to change leadership, but what about an inactive leader? There must be an option that after 1 week, or another time period, leader is changed automaticaly to a deputy. There are few great alliances that have inactive leaders now and nothing can be done. They have to leave or they have to wait weeks and weeks for any rummors about leader changes or others. An option that deputyes can improve alliance lvl/ and teches would also work nice.

2nd, alliance is pretty useless now.. Only capital means something, which btw is bugged like hell with those forts that keep dissapearing. There must be new teches, good ones as dmg increase or deffence/ maybe more xp in dtg, or whatever devs think it will be better than now., or those that are now to be taken to +50, +60 as a cap, to mean something for players. +20% food production is really uselesss for most players,I don.t even farm anymore when I have a capital.. Also , fights between alliances or heroes/legions that can be done only in alliance for tech bonuses or personal bonuses would be a great improvement now.

Flag Post

Alliance notice board is kinda… short >.<

Flag Post

i’m agree with dessa1 post, he found some inconveniences

Flag Post

The main problem about alliances is that if the leader quits/leaves without passing leadership then the alliance is doomed. I think there should be a feature where if the alliance leader has not logged on in 7 days then leadership is transferred to one of the next highest ranking members of that alliance. Another option could be to have a “Claim Leadership” option in the alliance where the Leader could be voted on by all members. Majority rules kind of thing.

Flag Post

Yes the notice board is way to short.. We need a better alliance system in alot of ways.
There definitly needs to be a way to pass leadership if the leader chooses.. not if hes not on for a certin # of days he loses leadership.. i put cash into my alliance(2000 diamonds so far, more to come) so no one should be able to take ownership unless i myself decide to pass leadership. Leader’s should be able to give permissions to deputies for more control like upgrading techs, and dropping members as long as both deputies both agree. The Fort bug needs to be fixed asap and has been happening for far too long. We need more techs for sure, maybe % to building time idk anything.. kinda unfair if there is +% to attack because not every1 is in an alliance. when i upgrade alliance emblem level it would have been nice to get a better picture for the alliance everytime.. not too important but still its alot of diamonds for 5 members.. my next emblem upgrade is 1500 diamonds and i will get 5 more member spots…kinda lame. We Need mass mail system because it takes way to long to send 115 members mail..

Flag Post

allow alliance members to contribute diamonds to another thing like the coin system (whatever contribute# per diamond) to upgrade the emblem.

Flag Post

dear all,thanks for the opinion.kind of suggestion..
and you also can post problems about alliance here.

Flag Post

Intrepid are looking for new Players, on Rothus server, Salvatorium

Flag Post

There is only one problem with the alliance. We take eachother as subordinates but when one subordinate takes a subordinate of their own the first superior loses their subordinate without a fight or battle.

Also, yeah, I don’t know of any real problems with the alliance except for what we can’t do.

Can’t send out lots of messages to everybody at one time (only from alliance leader/deputies)
Can’t switch leader if he goes inactive.
Can only type like 50 letters into alliance message. (This is the only way we can communicate with people who are not in chat)
We have 80 members and only 32 can get daily wages for contributions now. Many contributed enough to be a general but receive nothing from wages. This is broken, we need a bonus for reaching the next rank. Elder gets 2x wages, General gets 1.75, Chief gets 1.5, Captain gets 1.25, everybody else gets 1.0.

Flag Post

So does anyone know what upgrading the Alliance emblem does? It says it costs 1000 diamonds, but when you click on it, it asks you to confirm “spending 500diamonds…”. There’s no description of what it does anywhere.

Flag Post
Originally posted by megamanx321:

So does anyone know what upgrading the Alliance emblem does? It says it costs 1000 diamonds, but when you click on it, it asks you to confirm “spending 500diamonds…”. There’s no description of what it does anywhere.

I think it adds to the alliance level without having to spend gold on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by megamanx321:

It gives 5 more member spaces
It’s an end game item really..Alliances will have a max level, so once aload of alliances hit it..it’ll be down to the most members as to who is rank 1 – so you’ll need these to fit more members than the others

Flag Post

You had time to mess around with mages damage in game instead of fixing the urgent things like guilds being stuck with inactive leaders, I’d like to know, when can we finally expect a way to replace an alliance leader?

80% of the member of Lucky on Eloir server have quit already because you guys from zqgame don’t help us out, we can’t remove inactive members, we can’t use 110million saved up gold, because our fail alliance leader Mariana has not logged in within the last 44 days.
Where is the update to help us? Or should we, the last 20% that still play, also quit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:

You had time to mess around with mages damage in game instead of fixing the urgent things like guilds being stuck with inactive leaders, I’d like to know, when can we finally expect a way to replace an alliance leader?

80% of the member of Lucky on Eloir server have quit already because you guys from zqgame don’t help us out, we can’t remove inactive members, we can’t use 110million saved up gold, because our fail alliance leader Mariana has not logged in within the last 44 days.
Where is the update to help us? Or should we, the last 20% that still play, also quit?

Agreed. I am with this same Alliance. I have been given access to the “management” tab now for some weird reason but I can’t boot people or upgrade techs. You can’t tell me that you can’t program an option for me to be able to upgrade techs or boot people if you can program it to allow me (or anyone else) to do those other functions.

Sickening that we have $110MM in the damn bank and we can’t use it at all because our Alliance leader bugged out on us 44 days ago and was too chickenshit to log back in. Who knows, it might be because the game is weakening and people are leaving exponentially.

Please … help .. us .. out.. or your cash cow will die.

Flag Post

Not going to get an answer here I guess? zqgame posts in every other thread but no word on this serious problem. Time to find a new game.

Flag Post

Dear Thyrael,
Just got the information from the devs that the fuction of switching alliance leader to another player may be added in about one or two weeks. They will try their best to do that.:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear Thyrael,
Just got the information from the devs that the fuction of switching alliance leader to another player may be added in about one or two weeks. They will try their best to do that.:)

Thanks for the answer, appreciated.
Please make sure the devs keep in mind that our current alliance leader is no longer logging in and won’t come back. So a system where the old leader has to promote a new one won’t help us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear Thyrael,

+100!!

Finally! We have over $120MM in our Alliance bank and can’t use it at all. We have over 50 members who haven’t logged in for a week also. I feel we are behind as an Alliance because we can upgrade Techs and no one is donating because it is “useless” right now.

Thanks.

Flag Post

Yeh it would be nice with those buffs being available soon…

Also i would like a list so that i can see which of my ally members donate what…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dunark:

Yeh it would be nice with those buffs being available soon…

Also i would like a list so that i can see which of my ally members donate what…

You can see there contribution points..Isn’t that enough?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dunark:

@ Dunark Suggestion is awesome,we should be able to see what our Alliance Members have donated(BA and Gold Coins),it would be really useful to see and be more detailed for us and Alliance :)

Originally posted by FeatherLite1992:

You can see there contribution points..Isn’t that enough?

No,it would be better if we could see more and this game has everything we ever needed so we need to add more to make it better

Flag Post

My suggestion is the following when the alliance leader is inactive for a long period of time (45 days) or less the players could have the chance to leave the alliance but with their donations in order to join another alliance. The gold could be used only and exclusively for donation as a lump in the new alliance that the player choose to join.