News: SLO Server Maintenance Announcement on March. 22th 2012

22 posts

Flag Post

Dear players,
SLO is planning to maintain the server at 03:00 to 05:00 EST, March.22th 2012. We will make the update as
iterated below:
Time:13:00-14:00 23:00-24:00 during March 22th to March 29th.
Event:
1. Event for double gold coins.
The reward of legion battes will be changed to gold coins which is twice as much as the Battle Achivements you get before.

Flag Post

its not even funny anymore

Flag Post

Okay, that’s it. I’m quitting this game.

Flag Post

lol Just checked in after last upate and see this game is going nowhere. Feel sorry for those wo spent money. Actually wait, I don’t.

Flag Post

I spent money. What a waste. I am quitting like everyone else

Flag Post

You really need to give at least an ETA on 80-100 :\

Flag Post

ETA on 80-100? Actually they did – March. But did they mention year? I guess not. In march 2013 you ll see 80-100. Or 2014. Or 2015…

Flag Post

Dear makf01, FeatherLite1992, dodgerfan99, odbizzle, TopMaster360, thanks for your suggestion, we will consider about it.

Thought I was a zqgame clone, didn’t you?

Figured an automated response is the only logical reason that the developer replies to EVERY #!@ thing with the exact same canned post. It’s like they don’t have any emotion of any sort, but just reply with, “Thank you, we will consider it.”

Flag Post

yeah guess it’s time to better quit this game, buy the SLO license and play against ZQ… what a pitty…

Flag Post

Double gold does nothing for anyone.

Come on make new content for the game…

Well or go bankrupt…

ZQ you choose…

Flag Post
Originally posted by gattacaace:

Double gold does nothing for anyone.

Come on make new content for the game…

Well or go bankrupt…

ZQ you choose…

dear gattacaace, did you do that battle in the prescriptive time?
Time:13:00-14:00, 23:00-24:00(server time) during March 22th to March 29th.
if so, pls tell us the following information:
your server :
role name :
name of the legion battle:
really Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

ver 1.0.0.0.0.0.0.∞ +1 <—- here ehehe

Flag Post

bye game, good luck in the future. I guess this game will be retired after a while. not many players play this game anymore, just shit updates after the game released. /Knatte

Flag Post

Dear zggame,

After every suggestion comes up a response “thanks for your suggestion, we will consider it.”What does this mean?
Does it mean that “forget it, we won’t waste our time in updates?”( no offence)

No one actually needs those gold legions, all we need is 80-100. We were told to exercise patience till feb and now its 24 march. the patience of people is over, many people have quit slo. I would like to get a 80-100 asap please.

Sorry for the aggressive attitude but our demands are being nulled and compromised with foolish updates.
i hope u would be thankful for my suggestion and will consider it.

Flag Post

dear legendoparis, really sorry for the delay in improveing game. now devs are planing the area of 80-100 level, and new change, new activity and so on. they are making and testing that these days, all things we did are committed to make the game more attractive. i promise it will be interesting in the near future , pls patiently wait for our improvement.

Flag Post

Be much easier to wait patiently if we had an idea of how much longer we will be waiting for xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

dear legendoparis, really sorry for the delay in improveing game. now devs are planing the area of 80-100 level, and new change, new activity and so on. they are making and testing that these days, all things we did are committed to make the game more attractive. i promise it will be interesting in the near future , pls patiently wait for our improvement.

Well, i really hope you keep to your words because many people have left slo. If there are no people what will the 80-100 area do? it is a wakeup call .Everyday players are leaving, it’s not about exercising patience because people gave up that long ago. The more you delay the more people leave. I hope the next update is 80-100 area. this is the only update people need.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FeatherLite1992:

Be much easier to wait patiently if we had an idea of how much longer we will be waiting for xD

yes! it would be easy that way. How much do we have to wait? 1 month?

Flag Post

It’s a flat out lie that they are selling you. There is no area beyond level 80 because they haven’t found other developers to plagiarize content from. So for them to create from scratch new content is laughable at best, and disingenuous at worst.

I suggest not waiting anymore. We’ve heard the same refrain, “Please be patient,” for at least 3 months now, and not one significant new content has come out. Nada. Zero. Sure they tweaked damage and defense, the promised new quests? No change. Promised alliance techs? Again, not one new tech. So for them to make the quantum leap and provide area 80-100 would take a massive leap into fantasyland. i.e. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. At least not in this lifetime.

Flag Post

Diablo III will come out before a simple update to this game will.

F this game.

Flag Post

Well, I joined slo few days after eloir server opened. It was really great at that time. There were many people with numerous legions, there used to be one or two calling and people would join it, mostly they went with full members. But now things have changed, very few ppl remain in slo now. I talked to some and they said they will quit soon too. I am not blaming the devs for not opening the area because i don’t know the actual situation of the devs. But i think it would be more comforting to at least know the progress of the opening of the area or it would be great if we somewhat know the time. Just read this carefully; if there will be no one or very few people, what would we do with the area??

It is always about time. some things are worth a lot if done on time but even if you do 100 times better than that after due date, that won’t have any effect. I’m just trying to convey a message to the devs that they should do it as fast as they can do it. maybe we won’t have any activity or new content after you create the area but still we would think the devs are trying. Like that way you will get some time to create more content. Moreover have you devs seen recently that one of the best games on kong is dropping rapidly; the rating is showing that the patience of people has ended.

Maybe you ignore my message and i get no response but i did my job by telling you the actual situation of the players inside slo. Sorry for wasting your precious time while reading my words and i apologise if you think my words involve some criticism.I just have 1 demand which i think most people have right now.

1) Just tell us the time you would like us to wait for (days,weeks but not about bearing patience) we want to know the item.

Flag Post

It’s time to seriously consider quitting… No new content in March, were it was told to “show up”… And the same boring words “be patient”…