Stuck on acquiring arms data 10/10 0%

12 posts

Flag Post

Hey i keep getting stuck when trying to enter a battle with
“Loading… Acquiring arms data 10/10 0%”
Has anybody else been experiencing this and know how i can fix?
I have tried deleting browser cache but to no success
Thanks, Gamermouse

Flag Post

ive been getting the same thing, hope they fix it

Flag Post

dear Gamermouse, which browser did you use? and could you tell me which legion battle you attend?
you can try to use Google Chrome, i just use it to play and attend battle, it is ok all the time, if that can not help, pls contact with us

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

dear Gamermouse, which browser did you use? and could you tell me which legion battle you attend?
you can try to use Google Chrome, i just use it to play and attend battle, it is ok all the time, if that can not help, pls contact with us

Seriously?, it doesn’t work on chrome for me, but does on Internet Explorer.

Flag Post

There are several threads in the tech support section concerning Chrome (a common issue)… this may resolve your problem and allow you to play with Chrome, if you so desire.

Flag Post

Is “play with chrome” seriously the only advice you have to give? I really like this game, but chrome ist just spying crap and i won’t change browsers just to play :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daray1992:

Is “play with chrome” seriously the only advice you have to give? I really like this game, but chrome ist just spying crap and i won’t change browsers just to play :/

Probably just as well you’re not indicated you’re having the same problem then (unless you’re also Gamermouse)…

That it’s not an error affecting ‘everyone’ (or certainly a significant proportion of players, judging by the lack of comment) indicates it’s a problem at the OP’s end.

As ‘try a different browser’ is amongst the first steps of the Why can’t I play a game from Kong’s tech support FAQ if you’re not willing to try other browsers, all I can suggest is you try the other steps contained therein.

Flag Post

I’m using chrome, tried donseptico’s link to multiple flash plugins but it’s not that as i’ve only got the one plugin running.

Flag Post

I dont know what i did but it’s solved the problem, sorry and thanks for the help :)

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem, I’m using firefox and get stuck when I try to enter a battle. Oddly enough it doesn’t do this all the time but it does most times I try.

If anyone can help it would be great.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gamermouse:

Hey i keep getting stuck when trying to enter a battle with
“Loading… Acquiring arms data 10/10 0%”
Has anybody else been experiencing this and know how i can fix?
I have tried deleting browser cache but to no success
Thanks, Gamermouse

play with Opera.. its even faster than chrome.. and less spy-ey

Flag Post

Well, firefox worked fine untill I think yesterday afternoon, so there must be something, that can be changed to make it work again :/