Diamonds Issues page 2

179 posts

Flag Post

Dear WiraGalaksi, really sorry for my delayed reply, pls tell us your following information, so we can check and send the diamonds back to you.
server:
role name:
sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

That’s understandable, zqgame. As for the information required,
server: Frost (new)
role name: Wira

Flag Post

Dear WiraGalaksi, i have sent the diamond back to you, pls check that, wish you have fun.

Flag Post

Cheers zqgame. Much appreciated. Will do. :)

Flag Post

Just made 3 separate purchases of 150 diamonds – the two others were to try and force the first to be credited. Have not received any diamonds yet but 3×50 Kreds have been deducted. Have rebooted etc. etc.

Server is Frostbourne
IGN is Freed

Please look into this

Flag Post

Dear Freedalot , i have checked and sent the 450 diamonds back to your account, pls check that, wish you have fun.

Flag Post

Thanks for your prompt attention zq

Flag Post

Hello :)

I’ve made a stupid mistake today and clicked by accident on “To layer 50” button instead of “Dragon’s Cave” and lost 50 CG on low lvl equip. To be honest im not buing or even willing to buy any diamonds so those free ones are quite valuable to me. Is there a possibility to get those 50 back ?

Flag Post

Tcheodorius,
You can join the events we hold usually. For this phrase, we have quiz in game every week. Every player have chance to earn diamonds!

Flag Post

bought the 50Kred diamond package…but diamonds not delivered and kreds taken…please help

Flag Post

Dear 77J10Owner, sorry for the inconvenience, pls tell me your role name and server, so i can check and send the diamonds to you.

Flag Post

no need…when i used powerup rewards to get more creds and bought more diamonds they showed up with second diamond purchase….still aggravating i had to go a few hours without diamonds…forgot what i had intended to do with em…but atleast they showed up….

Frost server, MageAmI to check and make sure im not crazy please…lol….it was late and i was half asleep so please double check to make sure im not crazy

Flag Post

Dear 77J10Owner, you are right, and sorry for the delay for the first deal, some time the internet is not steady.

Flag Post

Why mine 100 Dimonds for winning last Quiz disapeard from my game acout
Klops Rothus

Flag Post

Dear Klops_klops, we will check this for you. sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Klops_klops:

Why mine 100 Dimonds for winning last Quiz disapeard from my game acout
Klops Rothus

Dear Klops_klops, we have checked that, under your account there are two role, Klops and Klopsik. And the diamonds of the 2 roles is communal, the record shows that you use that 100 diamonds in lucky turning at July 31 with your role Klopsik. so it did not disapear suddenly.

Flag Post

made diamond purchase on 8/15/12 still no diamonds please help get them to me

Flag Post

dealer is name in game rolas

Flag Post

Just bought Diamonds for 200 Credits but never got the Diamonds

Server: Rothus
Acc-Name: v1ct1m

Flag Post

24 hrs and still no diamonds still waiting for 150 diamonds please

Flag Post

server rothus name dealer

Flag Post
Originally posted by sohappy411:

server rothus name dealer

Sorry for the delay, the diamonds have been added to your account.

Flag Post
Originally posted by v1ct1m:

Just bought Diamonds for 200 Credits but never got the Diamonds

Server: Rothus
Acc-Name: v1ct1m

The diamonds have been added to your account. Please check that _

Flag Post

thanks for the diamonds have a great day.

Flag Post

I got a message yesterday (28-8) that someone outbid me in the ah, but I never got back my diamonds. Can you check that please?
Slager on Eloir