Diamonds Issues page 3

179 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by arendkant:

I got a message yesterday (28-8) that someone outbid me in the ah, but I never got back my diamonds. Can you check that please?
Slager on Eloir

Dear arendkant, I found 53 diamonds has been refunded for your fail of bid.

Flag Post

after counting and counting again, I found them. Thanks.

Flag Post

i bought 300 diamond but i didn’t receive them.
Ign: Acevalor
Server: Rio

Flag Post
Originally posted by Acevalor:

i bought 300 diamond but i didn’t receive them.
Ign: Acevalor

450 diamonds have been sen to you.

Flag Post

i use 100 Kreds too bought 300 diamonds.
Didn’t the offer +50% diamonds is always valuable ? so i should had 450 diamonds ?

Ign: Drakstar

Flag Post

@Drakstar- No. It is an event they occasionally run… You only get the “Buy 2, get 1” when it is being advertised.

Flag Post

Purchased 900 diamonds for 300 kreds, kreds deducted but no diamonds.

server Frost, ign Lnyar

Flag Post
Originally posted by mss3y:

Purchased 900 diamonds for 300 kreds, kreds deducted but no diamonds.

server Frost, ign Lnyar

Diamonds have been addd to your account.

Flag Post

around 200 diamonds have disappeared from my total diamonds. No, i haven’t spent any, bought anything or misclicked somewhere.
Turiya, Frost server

Flag Post
Originally posted by animali:

around 200 diamonds have disappeared from my total diamonds. No, i haven’t spent any, bought anything or misclicked somewhere.
Turiya, Frost server

Dear animali, Could you please tell me when did the 200 diamonds disappeared? I’d like to have a check for you. Thanks.

Flag Post

It’s ok, 179 diamonds has been accounted for. I fully admit it’s my mistake and not a game fault. I bid 179 diamonds for an item in AH and forgot about it. And yes i do feel a silly billy.

Flag Post

I accidentally pressed a button in the cave instead of switching to the “Dragon’s Cave” to look at something. Is there any way to get back my diamonds/CGs? The button I pressed was the Layer 50 button in the “Gnome Cave” (which is the first defaulted thing that shows up when you open the Cave interface). The diamonds/CG i had were 35/42, respectively.

Ign: Vesti
Server: Frost

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vesti:

I accidentally pressed a button in the cave instead of switching to the “Dragon’s Cave” to look at something. Is there any way to get back my diamonds/CGs? The button I pressed was the Layer 50 button in the “Gnome Cave” (which is the first defaulted thing that shows up when you open the Cave interface). The diamonds/CG i had were 35/42, respectively.

Ign: Vesti
Server: Frost

Dear Vesti,Sorry to hear that. We suggest you to read the instrusctions first before doing any actions in cave and be careful next time. we are sorry for that.:(

Flag Post

It was a simple misclick, I knew what these so called “instructions” entailed if I press the button, I just didn’t mean to. I’m guessing your response was just to let me know you cannot undo the accidental changes that were prompted upon myself?

Flag Post

If cave doesn’t have a confirmation dialog, you should really consider implenting one.
Mouses/trackpads tends to randomly derp their way to random spots now and then so a confirmation dialog on things that can make you lose much is highly required! :)

Flag Post

Dear Vesti and Chrisis1993,

Cave does have a confirmation dialog.Sorry i can not help you by undoing misclick.We will appreciate if you can understand.Thanks!

Flag Post

I’m sorry to act harsh on this, but cave does not have a confirmation box. If by confirmation box, you mean the little text pop up that tells you what you got from cave, then yes. Otherwise, there is no cave confirmation to ensure that one has the option to back out of clicking “continue” to the 50 diamond button in the Gnome cave. Perhaps its a bug?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vesti:

I’m sorry to act harsh on this, but cave does not have a confirmation box. If by confirmation box, you mean the little text pop up that tells you what you got from cave, then yes. Otherwise, there is no cave confirmation to ensure that one has the option to back out of clicking “continue” to the 50 diamond button in the Gnome cave. Perhaps its a bug?

Dear Vesti,sorry.I just misunderstand.There is no confirmation box on cave.The Cave is a place where you can go on expeditions into various dungeons for a chance to get rare and valuable equipment. If you are brave,you can go to cave for items.But before do it,please read the discription of each layer.Thanks for your understanding.

Flag Post

Which brings me back to the original point. I misclicked, there is no confirmation, which means that the click will go through, and you are going around the subject by explaining to me what the cave is about? I’m sorry, but that is stupid. Especially since, assuming you have the logs to prove others had problems with their purchasing/using of diamonds, you can tell a high level person just clicked on a layer that won’t benefit him at all. Gets one to ponder, “Hmm….i’m pretty sure there is something fishy about a high end level player clicking on something totally worthless to him, maybe I should investigate”. I’m not here to demean you or make a crazy argument blow up, but at the rate that you acknowledge an answer with petty bull is kinda stupid.

Flag Post

You can clearly see it’s a different person behind zqgame now, just look at the periods and commas. I can only see proper spacing in what’s obviously a paste. Lol? Can we have old zqgame back maybe?

Flag Post

Dear Vesti,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Anyway,I will deliver your suggestion to add a confirmation box on cave for our devs consideration.Thanks for your understanding.

Flag Post

I just made a purchase of 600 Diamonds but while I was transferring the 200 kreds into Diamonds I accidentally hit refresh now I have no kreds and no Diamonds… I dont know if there was just a delay because I accidentally hit refresh or what but I would really either like my diamonds or my money back. I play on Rio my name ID is Gabe

Flag Post

My Kreds have been returned

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gabe_Cain17:

My Kreds have been returned

Dear Gabe, Good to know this issue is resolved itself. If any problem in purchasing diamonds, please freely contact us. :)

Flag Post

I made a purchase of 700 kreds for diamonds and did not get my diamonds