Diamonds Issues

179 posts

Flag Post

I made a purchase just before the maintenance started of 150 diamonds.
The kreds were deducted but no diamonds were added to my account. Pls look into this.

Flag Post

Dear zzzsian, sorry for the delayed reply, pls tell me your server and role name, i will check this for you.

Flag Post

Frost, ign is Ingard

Flag Post

Had a similar problem the 1 of may, purchased 150 diamonds for 50 kreds, Kreds gone but no diamonds
Playing at Frost, ign is XxXxx

Flag Post

Wow.. still no news about just 150 diamonds? Speaks very well of effiency.

Flag Post

Kong’s timestamp shows you posted 4 hours ago which was approx 17:00 BST… which would be around midnight in ‘dev-land’… if I’ve done my timezone sums correctly, they acknowledged your post at the end of their working day, Friday so you’re not likely to hear anything for another 4 or 5 hours at the very earliest (and only then if they work over the weekend).

It could, for the same reason, be a couple of days.

Flag Post

Dear zzzsian and Bajenboss. sorry for my delay, i will solve this for you soon.

Flag Post

Dear zzzsian, the diamonds are sent to your account , pls check.

Flag Post

Dear Bajenboss, the diamonds are sent to your account , pls check.

Flag Post

Thanx a lot…problem solved..:-)

Flag Post

I have a problem with missing diamonds.On 5/6/2012 had over (200)cg, today 5/7/2012 have(0). Anyone else have this prob or just me?

Flag Post

why is suddenly every1 having problems with diamonds? i think there should be a one time update for the diamonds to stop the problem otherwise the devs have to manually send diamonds to every1. One time solution, though would take time but would end further problems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by legendoparis:

i think there should be a one time update for the diamonds

That’s a terrible idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FeatherLite1992:
Originally posted by legendoparis:

i think there should be a one time update for the diamonds

That’s a terrible idea.

maybe u are getting me wrong. im saying that the devs should invest some time and fix the bugs of diamonds, coz it is a weary task for the devs to send it manually to many people.this is what i meant. Sry if the idea was terrible.

Flag Post

ZQ, this just happened to me as well. Tried to buy 150 diamonds on character Judo, server Eloir. 50 kreds were deducted but no diamonds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by axe4764:

I have a problem with missing diamonds.On 5/6/2012 had over (200)cg, today 5/7/2012 have(0). Anyone else have this prob or just me?

Dear axe4764, sorry for the delay. we have checked this problem, but did not find the reason yet, and we will solved this issue soon, sorry for the problem.

Flag Post

dear Chug61 , the diamonds has been sent to you, wish you have fun.

Flag Post

This just happened to me as well. Purchased 1500 Diamonds for the 500 kreds. Kreds got deducted, no diamonds are showing in game. I did note that after I purchased it and clicked on the “Return to Game” button, flash crashed. Perhaps that had something to do with it? Kongregate is at least showing the receipt for the purchase, which is good.

Server: Frost
IGN: Sinklar

Flag Post

Dear Sinklar, i have replied you in the bug thread and sent the diamonds back to you,pls check that.

Flag Post

same thing just happen to me aswell, bought 150d, lost 50 creds. can you look in to it?

IceFox
Frost

Flag Post

I also have same problem. Bought 300 diamonds, 100 kreds have been deducted from my account and then I think Kongregate crashed. But the receipt is on my account page.

Majkel
Frost

Flag Post

Dear XslakeX, i have sent the diamonds back to your account, pls check, wish you have fun.

Flag Post

Dear Majkel, i have sent the diamonds back to your account, pls check,

Flag Post

Everything is ok now, thanks for prompt reaction.

Flag Post

I made a purchase of 150 diamonds on Jun. 05, 2012.
The kreds were deducted but no diamonds were added to my account until now. Please have a look into this.