Diamonds Issues page 4

179 posts

Flag Post

not only did i not recieve my diamonds but now maintenance is gonna happen and I will proably not get the 30% off on the item I was going to buy…server is frost…name is watchtwr

Flag Post
Originally posted by watchtower1:

not only did i not recieve my diamonds but now maintenance is gonna happen and I will proably not get the 30% off on the item I was going to buy…server is frost…name is watchtwr

Dear Watchtower1, I have PMed you for further checking. Please check your message. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

I made a purchase of 300 diamonds and my kreds were taken away without the diamonds being awarded…this has become a common theme for me and is getting extremely frustrating as I have to post on the forum to get my diamonds, unless developers want people to stop spending money on their game. Knowing the way this game has gone I am assuming that is the case.

Flag Post

I made a purchase of 300 diamonds and my kreds were taken away without the diamonds being awarded…this has become a common theme for me and is getting extremely frustrating as I have to post on the forum to get my diamonds, unless developers want people to stop spending money on their game. Knowing the way this game has gone I am assuming that is the case.

Dear Watchtower1,you mean you bought items from mall and did not get 30% off cause of maintenance? Can you tell us the name of the items and the time that you bought?

Flag Post

no that is what happened to me last time, I used 100 kreds to by 300 diamonds and did not get my diamonds

Flag Post

no that is what happened to me last time, I used 100 kreds to by 300 diamonds and did not get my diamonds

I just checked you bought 300diamonds on 2013-02-05 00:48:51 sucessfully.Do you remember when you bought 300diamonds as you said? Can you make a screenshot about the transaction information for us checking?

Flag Post

I have a screenshot that shows i purchased diamonds feb 11th..I did not recieve those diamonds..this has happened to me on a few occasions now with this game…where do you want me to send the screenshot

Flag Post

I have a screenshot that shows i purchased diamonds feb 11th..I did not recieve those diamonds..this has happened to me on a few occasions now with this game…where do you want me to send the screenshot

How about give me the link to open your pictures?

Flag Post

to open my pictures? you want the link to my account?

Flag Post

i sent a private message with the link to my kred history

Flag Post

to open my pictures? you want the link to my account?

No,“Please try to upload an image to an image hosting site like Photobucket. After you uploaded the image get the link of the image then add ! on both end sides.” or you can make a screenshot and send it to contact@zqnetwork.com for checking.Thanks!

Flag Post

i emailed a screenshot

Flag Post

i emailed a screenshot

Thanks for your patience.Diamonds have been added to your account.Please check.

Flag Post

it happened to me again …500 kreds for 1500 diamonds, I did not recieve my diamonds again…I emailed another screenshot

Flag Post

i knowthis sounds riddiculous but it happened again…I bought diamonds and it worked for the first but then failed later….250 kreds for 750 diamonds…i sent another screen cap in email

Flag Post

i knowthis sounds riddiculous but it happened again…I bought diamonds and it worked for the first but then failed later….250 kreds for 750 diamonds…i sent another screen cap in email

We have received your email. Please wait a few hours and check again since sometimes the system display will be delayed.If it is not added to your account a few hours later,please contact us again.Thanks

Flag Post

it has been over 10 hours and I have refreshed on multiple occasions still no diamonds….should have 750 more than I currently have

Flag Post

it has been over 10 hours and I have refreshed on multiple occasions still no diamonds….should have 750 more than I currently have

watchtower1,
750 diamonds have been added to your account. Please check.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

watchtower1,
750 diamonds have been added to your account. Please check.

Again with the horrible support… There is a promotion going on when he finally gets his dias and you dont even provide him the extra dias even though it would cost you nothing to do so :S

Flag Post

purchased 1650 diamonds for 550 kreds, received the the 1650 diamonds but did not get the buy 2 get 1 free promotion.

Server: Frost
IGN: Lnyar

Flag Post

I took did not get my bonus. I made a purchace of 1500 diamonds for 500 Kreds and only got 1500 diamonds.
Server:Rio
IGN:Starcry

Please fix this ASAP, this is very frustrating!

Flag Post

Just tried if “buy 2 get 1 free” promotion works, guess what? 100 kreds, and only 300d recevied. And it was after 12:01 !!
IGN: TheCat

Flag Post

tried with 50 kreds just to test. no bonus. only 150d recieved

Flag Post

purchased 300 diamonds for 100 kreds, received the the 300 diamonds but did not get the buy 2 get 1 free promotion.

IGN: pasjisko

Flag Post

btw,
Rothus, Solo11