Diamonds Issues page 5

179 posts

Flag Post

Got 300d for 100 kreds, Valentine’s Day promotion is not working.

Char: Hhit
Server: Rio

Flag Post

Same, got 1500d for 500 kreds, no Valentine’s Day bonus.

Char: Fortplox

Flag Post

And same for me: used 500 kreds, only got 1500d.
Char: oeste
Server: Frost

Flag Post

Some sort of help would be nice. You know like at least a reply as to when we will be getting our extra diamonds. I mean Its been more than 24 hours and no response at all to a totally broken event that absurd.

Flag Post

Same, got 1500d for 500 kreds, no Valentine’s Day bonus.

Char: Pharlin

Flag Post

@Hhit, Fortplox,Pharlin,Lnyar,TheCat, pasjisko,Starcry,Solo11,oeste
Diamonds are added to your account, please check. Thanks for your support to SLO.:)

Flag Post

Diasale for easter/aprils fools?

Flag Post

Spent 200 kreds to buy diamonds, kreds got removed from kong account, no diamonds got added to SLO account.

Char: RoleRole

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboJoePepPants:

Spent 200 kreds to buy diamonds, kreds got removed from kong account, no diamonds got added to SLO account.

Hi HoboJoePepPants,
You bought the diamonds on Mar.29th, which it before the promotion, so you got 600 diamonds. Please have a check. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Diasale for easter/aprils fools?

Yeah. Diamonds buy 2 get 1 free for three days! Kindly find more information here:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/106-shadowland-online/topics/331800-promotion-buy-two-diamonds-get-one-free

Flag Post

Purchased 150 Diamonds and received only 150.

IGN: dealer72
Server: Eloir

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Hi HoboJoePepPants,
You bought the diamonds on Mar.29th, which it before the promotion, so you got 600 diamonds. Please have a check. :)

It was March 30th server-time, which is how the announcement is stated:

“Buy two diamonds and get one FREE! Duration: Mar.30th, 00:01 a.m. – April.1st, 11:59 p.m. (server time)”

Flag Post

server : Rothus
name : mungeye

was click some 45diamonds pack purchase of the fools’ pack. (should click for 18) but i only got 15 msgs, and 1179 diamonds in total is deducted which is 26 packs

you can checked my 30th Mar log.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dealer72:

Purchased 150 Diamonds and received only 150.

IGN: dealer72
Server: Eloir

Please check your account again.Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mungeyematch:

server : Rothus
name : mungeye

was click some 45diamonds pack purchase of the fools’ pack. (should click for 18) but i only got 15 msgs, and 1179 diamonds in total is deducted which is 26 packs

you can checked my 30th Mar log.

We checked that you click 15 times and spent 1179diamonds in Mall on the fools’ pack.Please confirm again.Thanks!

Flag Post

I don’t want to looks idiot but please tell me fool’s pack 15 × 45 how it could be 1179 diamonds.

15×45 = 675 diamonds only…..

Flag Post

It’s the internet sales tax, 74%

Flag Post

Hi HoboJoePepPants,

“Buy two diamonds and get one FREE! Duration: Mar.30th, 00:01 a.m. – April.1st, 11:59 p.m. (server time)”

I believe I’m still owed 300 diamonds. My 600 were purchased after midnight server-time on March 30th.

Flag Post

I don’t want to looks idiot but please tell me fool’s pack 15 × 45 how it could be 1179 diamonds.

Sorry for the inconvenience.We will check it as soon as possible.

Flag Post

Hi HoboJoePepPants,

I believe I’m still owed 300 diamonds. My 600 were purchased after midnight server-time on March 30th.

We will look into it further, please be patient.

Flag Post

We have checked that you bought 15 grand packs which cost 675 diamonds.
Besides, you bought 3 joy boxes , which cost 504 diamonds. 1179 diamonds in total.

Flag Post

Hi HoboJoePepPants,

Diamonds are added to your account, please check.

Flag Post

I didn’t bought any JOY BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 100% SURE I WAS CLICK GIFT my friend the fool’s pack, i request to roll back my JOYBOX purchases!!!!

Flag Post

i just checked MY INVENTORY AGAIN and i didn’t find any joy boxes, could you please REALLY CHECK things and confirm me. i need the diamonds for the fools’ pack. but not the bug.

Flag Post

i just checked MY INVENTORY AGAIN and i didn’t find any joy boxes, could you please REALLY CHECK things and confirm me. i need the diamonds for the fools’ pack. but not the bug.

Sorry, we have checked and confirmed you bought 3 joy boxes.And it cannot be rolled back.:(