Diamonds Issues page 6

179 posts

Flag Post

ZQ,

Mungeye is a well liked and well known player on the Rothus server. He made his April Fools pack purchases very public (plenty of yelling DEMONS on world chat), and we would have all known if he accidentally purchased a joy box (let alone three!). In a time when most of your player base is feeling very uneasy due to your repeated missteps in the last month, I would encourage you to address this situation in a more appropriate manner. Know that this is not just a problem involving Mungeye but is a problem to which many people on the Rothus server are paying attention.
 
Flag Post

Just now I tried buying 300 dias (+300 dias, it’s still promotion time) using 100 Kreds.
The Kreds were deducted, but no dias appeared.

Please settle this right!
How should we be able to spend our money/dias when you don’t even give us the chance to?!?
And how about a Hades piece as compensation, as the event will be over next time I get back online.

Lagoona
Rothus

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DrLagoona:

Just now I tried buying 300 dias (+300 dias, it’s still promotion time) using 100 Kreds.
The Kreds were deducted, but no dias appeared.

Please settle this right!
How should we be able to spend our money/dias when you don’t even give us the chance to?!?
And how about a Hades piece as compensation, as the event will be over next time I get back online.

Lagoona
Rothus

We will check it as soon as possible, and send you the diamonds manually if you have not received them yet.

By the way, the promotion is buy two get one free, which is 300+150.

Edited: Diamonds are added to your account, please check.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bibliomaniac:

ZQ,

Mungeye is a well liked and well known player on the Rothus server. He made his April Fools pack purchases very public (plenty of yelling DEMONS on world chat), and we would have all known if he accidentally purchased a joy box (let alone three!). In a time when most of your player base is feeling very uneasy due to your repeated missteps in the last month, I would encourage you to address this situation in a more appropriate manner. Know that this is not just a problem involving Mungeye but is a problem to which many people on the Rothus server are paying attention.

We will check it further, thanks for your time.

 
Flag Post

Hello, i tried to buy ds from paypal, i tried twice 5$, and i got this message from kongregate:
Yikes. We’re experiencing some heavy load right now. We are currently reviving KongBot to get the site back up.
Please stay tuned.
But the money are already gone from paypal. 10 $, → 2×225 ds, before reset (~11:40, server time)
Please look and fix this
DuDu / Eloir

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

Hello, i tried to buy ds from paypal, i tried twice 5$, and i got this message from kongregate:
Yikes. We’re experiencing some heavy load right now. We are currently reviving KongBot to get the site back up.
Please stay tuned.
But the money are already gone from paypal. 10 $, → 2×225 ds, before reset (~11:40, server time)
Please look and fix this
DuDu / Eloir

That looks like a kong support issue, not zq support

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

Hello, i tried to buy ds from paypal, i tried twice 5$, and i got this message from kongregate:
Yikes. We’re experiencing some heavy load right now. We are currently reviving KongBot to get the site back up.
Please stay tuned.
But the money are already gone from paypal. 10 $, → 2×225 ds, before reset (~11:40, server time)
Please look and fix this
DuDu / Eloir

Please contact Kongregate support with this issue. :)

 
Flag Post

D’s arrived, ty, even if not ‘in time’ for me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WiraGalaksi:

I made a purchase of 150 diamonds on Jun. 05, 2012.
The kreds were deducted but no diamonds were added to my account until now. Please have a look into this.

So long time has passed.I am not sure whether it can be checked out.Can you tell us your character and server name for checking?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by WiraGalaksi:

I made a purchase of 150 diamonds on Jun. 05, 2012.
The kreds were deducted but no diamonds were added to my account until now. Please have a look into this.

So long time has passed.I am not sure whether it can be checked out.Can you tell us your character and server name for checking?

Hehe, you looked at page one of this thread. WiraGalaksi posted that June 6, 2012 and you already took care of the problem :) If they still exist, I am sure they would love for you to take care of it a second time though :P

 
Flag Post

Sorry for my careless.Any problem,please contact us and we will help players ASAP.Thanks!

 
Flag Post

Server: Rothus
In game name : pcp7838

On mars 30 i bought 1500 dia (after having bought 500 kreds on kong) but dia not yet added to my account, btw even if kong page say 30 mars i was sure i bought them during event of buy 2 get 1 free. I’ve a picture of what i bought and kreds spent to buy dia.

Hope you’ll answer quite soon.

 
Flag Post

Hello pcp7838,
2250 diamonds have been added to your account, please check.

 
Flag Post

Déjà vu…

I tried buying 300 dias (+150 dias, it’s promotion time) using 100 Kreds.
The Kreds were deducted, but no dias appeared.

Lagoona
Rothus

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DrLagoona:

Déjà vu…

I tried buying 300 dias (+150 dias, it’s promotion time) using 100 Kreds.
The Kreds were deducted, but no dias appeared.

Lagoona
Rothus

Sorry to hear that.
Can you make a screenshot that you charged successfully and send it to our email for checking?The email address is:contact@zqnetwork.com

 
Flag Post

Server: Frost/Rio
Nickname: Nessuno

Purchased 150 Diamonds for 50 Kreds.
Kreds were taken, but I wasn’t given the Diamonds.
Normally, they arrive immediately.

Can you please look into it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Barfoed91:

Server: Frost/Rio
Nickname: Nessuno

Purchased 150 Diamonds for 50 Kreds.
Kreds were taken, but I wasn’t given the Diamonds.
Normally, they arrive immediately.

Can you please look into it?

We have replied you in PM. Any question, please feel free to contact us.

 
Flag Post

Server: Rothus/Eloir
User: DuDu
I purcased 50 kreeds, i transformed the kreeds into diamonds, but no diamonds attached to my account (03:25-03:33am server time)
Please check.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

Server: Rothus/Eloir
User: DuDu
I purcased 50 kreeds, i transformed the kreeds into diamonds, but no diamonds attached to my account (03:25-03:33am server time)
Please check.

Dear d3rb3d3u,
Thanks for your support for our game. 150 diamonds has been added to your account. Please note to check. Hope more fun in our game. Any question, please feel free to contact us.

 
Flag Post

Dear zqgame, i charged again today, with the same amount(03:08-03:12am server time), charge successful, but no diamonds.
This is annoying. Please check, and thank you

 
Flag Post

Hello d3rb3d3u,

We are glad to help you. According to our checking, 150 diamonds has added to your account at 2013-5-22 03:11:01. Please refresh the game interface to have a try.

 
Flag Post

yes, thanks for checking, i had lag and my diamonds appeared few minutes later

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

yes, thanks for checking, i had lag and my diamonds appeared few minutes later

Please do not to hesitate to contact us if you have any need or problems.

 
Flag Post

hey, I spent 500 kreds to get 1500+1500 diamonds during promotion, but never recived them. can you please check?

thanks.

Server: Frost/rio
Servername: oeste

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Oestefjells:

hey, I spent 500 kreds to get 1500+1500 diamonds during promotion, but never recived them. can you please check?

thanks.

Server: Frost/rio
Servername: oeste

Hello Oestefjells,
3000 diamonds have been sent to you. Please check. Any problem, feel free to contact us.