Diamonds Issues page 7

179 posts

Flag Post

Server: Rothus/Eloir
User: DuDu
I purchased 50 kreeds, i transformed the kreeds into diamonds, but no diamonds attached to my account.
Please check.

 
Flag Post

i think the issue was solved, nvm

 
Flag Post

Same here. I purchased 150 diamonds with 50 kreds last Friday, but I have not received them yet. I even have a confirmation from Kong telling me that I just did that. Where did then go?

 
Flag Post

Oh, I am on the same server, Rothus/Eloir, User Orion777.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

i think the issue was solved, nvm

Yes, the diamonds have been added to your account.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Orion2401:

Oh, I am on the same server, Rothus/Eloir, User Orion777.

Hello, 150 diamonds have been released to you. Please check it.

 
Flag Post

ok. I got them. Thanks so much for the quick fix.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Orion2401:

ok. I got them. Thanks so much for the quick fix.

You are welcome. Any problem, please feel free to contact us.

 
Flag Post

I had 97 kreds in my account. I only have 20 now, how come? Where is the rest?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sergio111111:

I had 97 kreds in my account. I only have 20 now, how come? Where is the rest?

Hello sergio111111,
Did you play other games at Kongregate? The kreds can be used for all games on Kongregate. If you think you really lost some kreds, we suggest you to contact the customer service on Kongregate side. :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sergio111111:

I had 97 kreds in my account. I only have 20 now, how come? Where is the rest?

Check www.kongregate.com/accounts/sergio111111/kred_account?page=1

 
Flag Post

Help! I accidentally clicked 2 boxes when trying to convert my kreds to diamonds (of course there were all sorts of icon issues mucking up the view, but that is another issue – I hate that obtain box). I saw it after I clicked buy. It told me I was short 9 kreds. I went to go get more kreds and came back to see that I now have no diamonds and zero kreds. This occurred today.

MissMoxi on Rothus Eloir. Thanks so much in advance for your help.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by missmoxie:

Help! I accidentally clicked 2 boxes when trying to convert my kreds to diamonds (of course there were all sorts of icon issues mucking up the view, but that is another issue – I hate that obtain box). I saw it after I clicked buy. It told me I was short 9 kreds. I went to go get more kreds and came back to see that I now have no diamonds and zero kreds. This occurred today.

MissMoxi on Rothus Eloir. Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Hello,
According to our checking, we have no record of your payment. Could you please refresh to check carefully or please give us screenshot to show that you paid successfully?

 
Flag Post

So in otherwords because I didn’t anticipate your mess up – I have lost all my kreds. Gee thanks

 
Flag Post

I am royally angry

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by missmoxie:

So in otherwords because I didn’t anticipate your mess up – I have lost all my kreds. Gee thanks

Take a screenshot of your kong kreds status page and send them.

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/missmoxie/kred_account

If the withdrawal isnt there, then contact kong support because then it never reached zq.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by missmoxie:

I am royally angry

Can you tell us the approximate time for checking again?

 
Flag Post

On September 2nd, I spent 50 kreds for 150 diamonds.
This is during the “buy one get one” period that is constantly advertised,

so I should have +300 diamonds.

server: Ventus
in-game-name: Ladas

screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Fun8v

Thank you.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TSkraba:

On September 2nd, I spent 50 kreds for 150 diamonds.
This is during the “buy one get one” period that is constantly advertised,

so I should have +300 diamonds.

server: Ventus
in-game-name: Ladas

screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Fun8v

Thank you.

300 diamonds have been added to your account. Please have a check.

 
Flag Post

24-minute response time!

Thanks, ZQ

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TSkraba:

24-minute response time!

Thanks, ZQ

You are welcome. Any problem, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

 
Flag Post

Howdy.

Today I bid on an item in auction, Ring of Dragon Demons. I think the bid was 45 or 46 diamonds.

I was outbid, and got a mail that the bid failed, but I didn’t get the diamonds back.

Redsent
Newest server (forgot name..)

Thank you.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Redsent:

Howdy.

Today I bid on an item in auction, Ring of Dragon Demons. I think the bid was 45 or 46 diamonds.

I was outbid, and got a mail that the bid failed, but I didn’t get the diamonds back.

Redsent
Newest server (forgot name..)

Thank you.

Hello,
According to our checking, there is nothing wrong. This report shows that you didn’t spend 45 or 46 diamonds to bid items. So if your bid failed, then you must receive the 45 or 46 diamonds given back to you.

 
Flag Post

Yes, but I did not recieve any diamonds back. That is the problem.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Redsent:

Yes, but I did not recieve any diamonds back. That is the problem.

I have double checked this, but on 11th, Nov, there was really not 45 or 46 diamonds consumption in usage records of your diamonds.