*** Suggestions *** page 12

789 posts

Flag Post

Your Blacksmith must be level 100, therefore, your Town Hall must be level 100 as well. So, not possible.

Flag Post

there are to many “broken” suits. some great suits could be completed if the eq was brought back. maybe put more items to be won on the legions, or on red npc-s. there is really not much choice in eq choosing. this Illusory_Suit_Set
would be a nice alternative to the dragon-soul suit, and so on… hope you look into it.

Flag Post

At the moment, the colors for forting level don’t mean anything. It would be nice if they could give extra bonuses, like green magic ring gives +1 int, blue gives +2, purple +3 and orange +4. The bonus would be appropriate for the equipment, e.g., horse and cloak could give +x soldiers or even +n command, physical gear gives power bonus, etc.

Flag Post

There is some moral issues about the game. Why a user like “nhdbhas” that exploit the game and obtained benefits from, was banned and now he can use again the account ? And why some of us, like me, that I spent over 400$ on the game, I don`t have the same chances like other players ? I hope you will correct these abuses and ban all cheating accounts like nhdbhas again. And I dont like the fact that the GM`s make lobby to devs to unban these accounts.
I wait an answer. Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

There is some moral issues about the game. Why a user like “nhdbhas” that exploit the game and obtained benefits from, was banned and now he can use again the account ? And why some of us, like me, that I spent over 400$ on the game, I don`t have the same chances like other players ? I hope you will correct these abuses and ban all cheating accounts like nhdbhas again. And I dont like the fact that the GM`s make lobby to devs to unban these accounts.
I wait an answer. Thanks

Gm’s did not support the un banning of this account – at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gamermouse:
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

I wait an answer. Thanks

Gm’s did not support the un banning of this account – at all.

@d3rb3d3u Sorry you think that but not true. I asked 2 questions about nhdbhas ban, both on behalf on different players. The first was to confirm he was banned and if so for how long, the second was from one of his subs wondering why a banned player was still his superior.

Flag Post

Dear fbuddha, please read this topic:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/106-shadowland-online/topics/295079-banned-accounts-unbanned
And after you read all from there, please leave the same message there.
Many thanks.

Flag Post

Not sure how feasible this is, but a counter displaying how many times a player has successfully performed individual fights and legions would be great. With current drop rates, this would give us an accurate way of besting each other in chat … “yeah, well, I’ve done 4.5 13,285 times and haven’t gotten the drop yet.”

Flag Post

Please make the rechage icon STOP BLINKING…..

Edit: how about give us new formations, cause the enemy gets specialized formations we don’t have access too.
example: merlins two colum formation (ie, only two up front heroes for targeting).

Flag Post

Sure it has been suggested before to increase the rewards a little on the daily tasks, but it would help increase activity a little. Maybe instead of gold a random low chance of items? or increase the gold reward based on the level of your treasury that way its a balanced increase.

Flag Post

Has any of the people capable of implementing some of these suggestions, ever comment in this thread?

Seems like our pleas are falling on deaf ears.

Flag Post

I would suggest to alter the training system for heros. When training new heros to 80, ppl that can’t sit in front of their computers playing SLO 10 hours a day clearly have a disadvantage.

I can only train a hero like twice a day for the 8 hours and maybe click speed up 3-4 times. So that’s maybe half a million exp a day, and it takes me literally weeks / up to a month to train a new hero while i’m also weaker with only 4 good heros in formation…

ppl with plenty time can hit speed up every 10 minutes and advance 5-6 times as fast. That is unfair i think!

Speed up should have less effect and the base exp from training way more!

Flag Post

So been a month since a dev last commented?

I still req./BEG you make the ‘rechage’ icon stop blinking ;(.

Edit: how about making the “LAYER 1” of each cave level/map be gold based?

Edit2: how about an event where we can win diamons or gift card? Luckly we up to halloween/thanksgiving/x-mas are coming up!

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:

Edit2: how about an event where we can win diamons or gift card? Luckly we up to halloween/thanksgiving/x-mas are coming up!

Recharge should stop blinking when you have more than 20d/cg.

Flag Post
Originally posted by troublemaker83:
Originally posted by gbaz69:

Recharge should stop blinking when you have more than 20d/cg.

Then I’ll stop spending my cg, just hit 20 dismorning!

I noticed you can FARM/GRIND battle achievements (winning army battles) and harvest food 24/7………
however, gold STOPS.. you can’t grind it 24/7… once you use up all sources, you HAVE to wait for daily reset…
or am I missing a way to farm/grind gold 24/7? (not including gambling/lucky drops from army battles)

My next suggestion, is make a small/minimul way to farm/grind gold please.

Flag Post

Technically, you can. If your alliance takes a capital, you get to farm gold and crops daily….

Flag Post
Originally posted by TBusby:

Technically, you can. If your alliance takes a capital, you get to farm gold and crops daily….

not 24/7… you only get 5 capital gold mines a day…

Still be nice to grind out a little gold some how… how about new building, for export goods your civilians make?

Flag Post

I don’t understand…… I go to buy Diamonds and I have to have a minimum of 50 Kreds?!?!?
The current rate for diamonds is 50 d’s for 150 kreds, that’s about 3 d’s per kred (sorry if I got it wrong, I’m bad at math).
Personally, I see not one reason why you don’t allow us to buy diamonds with lower than 50 kreds.
Please allow the player to buy as many Diamonds as the game will allow, with as few Kreds as he has.
Like, me for instance, I have 10 kreds( I don’t buy any)
And I want diamonds, but i have to have a minimum amount of 50d’s to do that.
It is unfair to the player.
Please consider this idea : Let any player type in the amount of kreds he can spend, than give him the amount of diamonds that will give him.

Flag Post

Can we please get a reasonably priced package for spirit stones? I have no use for anything on the wheel spins but still want stones.

Flag Post

Can you add cg/diamond options to crazy adventure?
Like 5 cg/diamond for x1 energy refil.
And XX diamond for new game (reset?). [xx should be higher then 15 :P]

Also, would be nice to see spirit stones in mall, though I have no clue what they do, nice to have options.

Flag Post

Frags items from shop (exchange section) – complete fail right now. No one using it. Got to be redone…
Suggestion.
Replace frags with stones. Right now people under level 100 have a lot of stones (from spins and crazy adventure) and no way to use it.

Flag Post

Are you going to run another diamond event? I bought during the last “Buy 2, get 1”, though I have heard tale you used to run “Buy 1, get 1” once a month… That would be awesome if you could bring that back! Not necessarily monthly, but maybe once every season (3 months), you could do “Buy 1, get 1”, and the months between do “Buy 2, get 2”? Or whatever schedule you deem fit… I would like to buy diamonds again, but it is very expensive, as you spend $50 on 500 Kreds, only to trade THOSE for only 1500 diamonds. Thank you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by babaluj:

there are to many “broken” suits. some great suits could be completed if the eq was brought back. maybe put more items to be won on the legions, or on red npc-s. there is really not much choice in eq choosing. this Illusory_Suit_Set
would be a nice alternative to the dragon-soul suit, and so on… hope you look into it.

Dear babaluj,

Sorry for late reply.Thanks for your suggestions.we have noted it down and will submit to our devs for consideration.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calamitates:

At the moment, the colors for forting level don’t mean anything. It would be nice if they could give extra bonuses, like green magic ring gives +1 int, blue gives +2, purple +3 and orange +4. The bonus would be appropriate for the equipment, e.g., horse and cloak could give +x soldiers or even +n command, physical gear gives power bonus, etc.

Dear calamitates,
Thanks for your suggestion.Our devs will take it into consideration.

Flag Post
Originally posted by troublemaker83:

Not sure how feasible this is, but a counter displaying how many times a player has successfully performed individual fights and legions would be great. With current drop rates, this would give us an accurate way of besting each other in chat … “yeah, well, I’ve done 4.5 13,285 times and haven’t gotten the drop yet.”

Dear troublemaker83,
Thanks for your suggestion.Our devs will take it into consideration.