*** Suggestions *** page 13

790 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boarstone:

I would suggest to alter the training system for heros. When training new heros to 80, ppl that can’t sit in front of their computers playing SLO 10 hours a day clearly have a disadvantage.

I can only train a hero like twice a day for the 8 hours and maybe click speed up 3-4 times. So that’s maybe half a million exp a day, and it takes me literally weeks / up to a month to train a new hero while i’m also weaker with only 4 good heros in formation…

ppl with plenty time can hit speed up every 10 minutes and advance 5-6 times as fast. That is unfair i think!

Speed up should have less effect and the base exp from training way more!

Dear Boarstone,

Sorry for late reply.Thanks for your suggestion.Our devs will consider it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:

So been a month since a dev last commented?

I still req./BEG you make the ‘rechage’ icon stop blinking ;(.

Edit: how about making the “LAYER 1” of each cave level/map be gold based?

Edit2: how about an event where we can win diamons or gift card? Luckly we up to halloween/thanksgiving/x-mas are coming up!

Dear gbaz69,

Sorry for late reply.
As for the ‘stop blinking’ icon,our devs are considering it. And for ’layer 1’ of each level be gold based, we have noted it down and will submit to our devs for consideration.Also we will have events to win diamonds or gift card on halloween/thanksgiving/x-mas.Please pay attention to our announcement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

I don’t understand…… I go to buy Diamonds and I have to have a minimum of 50 Kreds?!?!?
The current rate for diamonds is 50 d’s for 150 kreds, that’s about 3 d’s per kred (sorry if I got it wrong, I’m bad at math).
Personally, I see not one reason why you don’t allow us to buy diamonds with lower than 50 kreds.
Please allow the player to buy as many Diamonds as the game will allow, with as few Kreds as he has.
Like, me for instance, I have 10 kreds( I don’t buy any)
And I want diamonds, but i have to have a minimum amount of 50d’s to do that.
It is unfair to the player.
Please consider this idea : Let any player type in the amount of kreds he can spend, than give him the amount of diamonds that will give him.

Dear billybob152,

Thanks for your suggetion.we have noted it down and will submit to our devs for conderation.

Flag Post

I don’t understand…… I go to buy Diamonds and I have to have a minimum of 50 Kreds?!?!?
The current rate for diamonds is 50 d’s for 150 kreds, that’s about 3 d’s per kred (sorry if I got it wrong, I’m bad at math).
Personally, I see not one reason why you don’t allow us to buy diamonds with lower than 50 kreds.
Please allow the player to buy as many Diamonds as the game will allow, with as few Kreds as he has.
Like, me for instance, I have 10 kreds( I don’t buy any)
And I want diamonds, but i have to have a minimum amount of 50d’s to do that.
It is unfair to the player.
Please consider this idea : Let any player type in the amount of kreds he can spend, than give him the amount of diamonds that will give him.

Dear billybob152,

Thanks for your suggestion.we have noted it down and our devs will take it into consideration.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dkorbel:

Can we please get a reasonably priced package for spirit stones? I have no use for anything on the wheel spins but still want stones.

Dear dkorbel,

Thanks for your kind idear.I will submit your advice for our devs for consideration.

Flag Post

Can you add cg/diamond options to crazy adventure?
Like 5 cg/diamond for x1 energy refil.
And XX diamond for new game (reset?). [xx should be higher then 15 :P]

Also, would be nice to see spirit stones in mall, though I have no clue what they do, nice to have options.

Dear gbaz69,

Thanks for your suggestions.We have noted them down and will submit to our devs for consideration.

Flag Post
Originally posted by makf01:

Frags items from shop (exchange section) – complete fail right now. No one using it. Got to be redone…
Suggestion.
Replace frags with stones. Right now people under level 100 have a lot of stones (from spins and crazy adventure) and no way to use it.

Dear makf01,

Thanks for your suggestion. our devs will take it into consideration.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TBusby:

Are you going to run another diamond event? I bought during the last “Buy 2, get 1”, though I have heard tale you used to run “Buy 1, get 1” once a month… That would be awesome if you could bring that back! Not necessarily monthly, but maybe once every season (3 months), you could do “Buy 1, get 1”, and the months between do “Buy 2, get 2”? Or whatever schedule you deem fit… I would like to buy diamonds again, but it is very expensive, as you spend $50 on 500 Kreds, only to trade THOSE for only 1500 diamonds. Thank you!

Dear TBusby,

Thanks for your suggestion. We will submit it to our manager for consideration.Hope this kind of event can be added frequently.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

It would be nice if we could flag down an area that we know has a trap in it so we could move on and not accidentally click on it, making us lose 1 energy.
As well, it would be nice if you increased the number of frags/spirit stones rewarded from the treasure chest. Exactly 1 spirit stone and 1 frag isn’t going to help much unless someone manages to open all the chests, and received all frags/stones

Dearblitzkidz56,

It seems a good idea.Our devs will take it into consideration.Thanks for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Don’t know if this has been suggested before (in this exact same format), apologies if yes.
Let the drop rates be variable. They start at a given percentage and increase after each battle won. If the player gets the drop then the drop rate resets. For example, let’s suppose that the drop rate of BoG is 0,1 %. With each won legion battle this increases by 0,05 %. Of course the player should be able to see his “actual” drop rate (or at least the times it increased). If the player gets the drop (for example at 2 %) then this counter resets to 0,1 % and the process starts again.
Variations:
1. The base drop rate changes too. For example the first time the base drop rate is 1 %, and after the player gets the drop this decreases to 0,5 %. The increase per won battle in drop rate is not effected. If he/she gets another drop then the base drop rate decreases further. This way it would be relatively easy to obtain a single drop, but it would be harder to obtain the next, even harder to obtain the next etc. I also like this idea.
2. The increase in drop rates is changing. For example base drop rate is 1 %, which increases by 1 % per won battle. After the player get’s the drop the counter resets to 1 %, but the drop rate increases only by 0,5 % per won battle.
3. Both 1. and 2. simultaneously.
Both variables should have a limit of decrease (for example a drop rate can’t be lower than 0,2 % and and the minimum drop rate increase can’t be lower than 0,1 %). An upper limit for the drop rate is also a possibility.
There are players who tried to get a drop for weeks, even months without success. Also there are lucky players who get a rare drop in one of their first attempts. This is unfair. Players who try hard and long should be rewarded.
Also keep in mind that I’ve just come up with the numbers in this post to illustrate my point. I’m not actually suggesting these drop rates. I also realize that the devs don’t want to make the drop rates public and if that doesn’t change, then this idea is partly doomed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dugesz:

Don’t know if this has been suggested before (in this exact same format), apologies if yes.
Let the drop rates be variable. They start at a given percentage and increase after each battle won. If the player gets the drop then the drop rate resets. For example, let’s suppose that the drop rate of BoG is 0,1 %. With each won legion battle this increases by 0,05 %. Of course the player should be able to see his “actual” drop rate (or at least the times it increased). If the player gets the drop (for example at 2 %) then this counter resets to 0,1 % and the process starts again.
Variations:
1. The base drop rate changes too. For example the first time the base drop rate is 1 %, and after the player gets the drop this decreases to 0,5 %. The increase per won battle in drop rate is not effected. If he/she gets another drop then the base drop rate decreases further. This way it would be relatively easy to obtain a single drop, but it would be harder to obtain the next, even harder to obtain the next etc. I also like this idea.
2. The increase in drop rates is changing. For example base drop rate is 1 %, which increases by 1 % per won battle. After the player get’s the drop the counter resets to 1 %, but the drop rate increases only by 0,5 % per won battle.
3. Both 1. and 2. simultaneously.
Both variables should have a limit of decrease (for example a drop rate can’t be lower than 0,2 % and and the minimum drop rate increase can’t be lower than 0,1 %). An upper limit for the drop rate is also a possibility.
There are players who tried to get a drop for weeks, even months without success. Also there are lucky players who get a rare drop in one of their first attempts. This is unfair. Players who try hard and long should be rewarded.
Also keep in mind that I’ve just come up with the numbers in this post to illustrate my point. I’m not actually suggesting these drop rates. I also realize that the devs don’t want to make the drop rates public and if that doesn’t change, then this idea is partly doomed.

Dear Dugesz, thanks for your suggestion, I have noted it down and will submit it to the devs for their consideration.:)

Flag Post

I would really like if the zero hour battle screens could be linked into the chat. So when a legion battle is called out, we could click on the link and it would open up the battle screen. This would be much easier, then ti click through all the gates and whatnot.

Flag Post

I’ve been told several in-game chat censored words are used as in game text….
I would have you guys censor your own text, or remove said words from in-game chat censor list.

Also, why allow users to name their main hero/account after censored word? Isn’t that bypassing?

Also, where can we ask to get a word removed from the censor list?

Confusing.. as some words have multiple meanings.

Flag Post

I would have you guys censor your own text, or remove said words from in-game chat censor list.

Also, why allow users to name their main hero/account after censored word? Isn’t that bypassing?

Yeah, I agree, a lot of words in the gate battles are censored when talking in chat, also many players names are words which are censored in chat.

Flag Post

Please increase the drop rate for stones to 100%.

A good average number of battles/day is 40something. Assuming 40 battles/day and a 100% drop rate, that is 4 forts/day a person could gain using Spirit Stones. With 5 characters and 10 items per character, it would take 1,250 days (about 3.5 years) to max out all the current equipment.

Obviously the rationale for having low drop rates is the devs want to keep players playing (and paying). I think you and they would agree that even at 100% rate, 3.5 years is plenty slow enough, and the people paying will still pay to get ahead faster. At the 30% or so rate stones drop at now, imagine the insanity.

Oh, and take out the Empty Chests in Crazy Adventure.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ksigkid22:

Please increase the drop rate for stones to 100%.

A good average number of battles/day is 40something. Assuming 40 battles/day and a 100% drop rate, that is 4 forts/day a person could gain using Spirit Stones. With 5 characters and 10 items per character, it would take 1,250 days (about 3.5 years) to max out all the current equipment.

Obviously the rationale for having low drop rates is the devs want to keep players playing (and paying). I think you and they would agree that even at 100% rate, 3.5 years is plenty slow enough, and the people paying will still pay to get ahead faster. At the 30% or so rate stones drop at now, imagine the insanity.

Oh, and take out the Empty Chests in Crazy Adventure.

Yeah, I agree with this, increase the drop rate to 100% and make each floor drop 1 more stone, I.E. floor 1 = 1 stone, floor 2 = 2 stones, floor 3 = 3 stones, etc. Either this or leave the drop rate as it is, starting at 30% and maxing at 100%, but change the amount dropped from 1 to 5 or something.. the current drop rate is silly, as ksigkid said, it’d take years to get gear up to +200 with the current drop rate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xsvenson:

I would really like if the zero hour battle screens could be linked into the chat. So when a legion battle is called out, we could click on the link and it would open up the battle screen. This would be much easier, then ti click through all the gates and whatnot.

Dear xsvenson,

Sounds good.I will submit it to our devs for considering.Thanks for your suggestions.

Flag Post

Dear gbaz69,

We will consider your advice.Thanks!

Flag Post

Allow moving of recast between items for a fee.
higher fee for better recast and better items.
Fees could be in the form of gold/frags/stones or all of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by felkron:

I disagree, the luck system is better. You don’t have to spend more to get a good recast the first time, sure it might not be a recast, but personally I think it’s better than paying more for a better recast.

Flag Post
Originally posted by felkron:

I disagree, the luck system is better. You don’t have to spend more to get a good recast the first time, sure it might not be a recast, but personally I think it’s better than paying more for a better recast.

What I meant is not to pay higher fees for better recast, I meant higher fees for moving better recast between items.
Keep the current system but, include the additional function of allowing recast to be moved between items for a fee.
This fee could be pegged to recast level and item level.

Flag Post

I have spinned many ideas among other players so here is my latest one…
Can you add a new TECH/ALCHEMY LAB option to increase passive abilities or additional formation bonus?

.1% per lvl x 100=10% total overall increase of main hero passive ability chance or 10% crit strike (stacked if hero already has skill as a passive) or something similar within this category.

or

.1% per lvl x 100=10% total overall additional increase to whichever formation you are using. Eg: if your shadow array formation is currently 0% but your formation tech bonus has a lvl 100…your formation has a 10% bonus added.

Flag Post

Dear felkron and fortwente, thanks for your ideas and I’ll submit to devs for their consideration.

Flag Post

How about thinking of drop locations and difficulty.
Where i stand now: i’m currently at crypt 152

As an example i’ll take magic books, but i’m sure there are plenty of other drops that need relocation or readjustment:

(name; level; +dmg; location; what i can do)
Ancient Blood Tome; 54; +15; 3.1; kalex solo :)
Book of Elements Purification; 63; +18; 3.3; kalex and andro solo :)

Purified Deal of Demons; 79; +22; E4; not a chance to get there
Magic Code of Dragon Spirit; 78; +26; E1; i can do nearly 1 wave
Brilliance of the Gods; 89; +39; 4.5; i can nearly solo this joint and the drop rate seems way better

The difficulty of legions are nowhere near balanced and the above is only one example of many.

Flag Post

I’m told we can only have 2 main heros per server per account,
I’m discouraged to learn this, because there are 3 races to choose from. (merc/noble/tribe).

I suggest you increase the max main heroes per server per account to 3, PLEASE.

I want to try all 3 races in server RIO :(.

(also, the LEAST used hero classes need to be re-done, either change skills to have SOME AoE potential)

EDIT: now I’m told having more then 1 account will get you banned… so how do we use all 3 races in a server?