*** Suggestions *** page 16

789 posts

Flag Post

Please add new obtainable hero at 5.5. Suggested name: Hypnos.
He’ll be able to put to sleep 3 random enemies at once. No resistance to his attacks. He doesn’t have to deal any damage, but will have 100% chance to put enemies to sleep, with certain chance to make them sleep for 2 rounds. His passive skill should be Evasion. Enemies at higher stages have ridiculous number of troops and I think this one will be good to have in a party.
Btw, add Evasion as Andromeda’s passive too.

Flag Post

suggestion: SANCTUARY >>> PURIFY >>> RESET change base stats to CURRENT class, not the inital wrong choice we made at beginning of game.

Flag Post

Can we please have a much larger plunder percentage? Even with 20% plunder, double BA and 11k BA gained per legion, we still only gain 2200 gold.

Flag Post

“meta” suggestion:

will the devs please read these suggestions and tell us which are:-
a) being worked on actively, with estimated release date
b) being considered with high priority
c) being considered with low priority
d) not being considered, with reason for rejection
e) not yet read.

if i may be curt, i guess most of the suggestions listed in OP’s very nice post are now (e). =.=

OP might want to help the devs out by ranking some of the common suggestions. e.g. the “strip all” suggestion should probably be higher ranked, since it’s very simple, very useful and almost EVERYONE benefits.

lastly, NEW CONTENT suggestions should probably be elsewhere… better to keep the UTILITY / IMPROVEMENT suggestions here.

Flag Post

oh, and thank you, donseptico for the awesome list!

Flag Post

Starting base max gold limit, please increase from 30,000 to 40,000, so low level players can collect their 3 hour login rewards.
^^this would help a lot, and it would be really simple to update/fix.

Also, it is hard to trade with my friend because it requires diamonds, and the taxes hurt too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vyvynet:

Please add new obtainable hero at 5.5. Suggested name: Hypnos.
He’ll be able to put to sleep 3 random enemies at once. No resistance to his attacks. He doesn’t have to deal any damage, but will have 100% chance to put enemies to sleep, with certain chance to make them sleep for 2 rounds. His passive skill should be Evasion. Enemies at higher stages have ridiculous number of troops and I think this one will be good to have in a party.
Btw, add Evasion as Andromeda’s passive too.

Dear vyvynet,
Thanks for your suggestions. I will deliver them to our devs for consideration.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

Can we please have a much larger plunder percentage? Even with 20% plunder, double BA and 11k BA gained per legion, we still only gain 2200 gold.

Dear gbaz69,

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz77:

Starting base max gold limit, please increase from 30,000 to 40,000, so low level players can collect their 3 hour login rewards.

Also, it is hard to trade with my friend because it requires diamonds, and the taxes hurt too.

Dear gbaz77,

Flag Post

my suggestions:

1) another button to mute only music but not sound effects
2) a sound (bing!) whenever somethings ends
3) don’t disable flash options of show all and enlarge/reduce (right button of mouse)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by gbaz77:

Dear gbaz77,

She basically wants a secure person to person trade, you should still charge the 5% diamond tax though.

Perhaps, alliance only bullet/button, like legions, but for AH listings?

EDIT:
Another suggestion, add another screen to ARENA SCREEN, that has the other six zodiacs.
Currently 6/12: Virgo, Cancer, Leo, Gemini, Taurus, Aries
Missing 6/12: Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Flag Post

Sugestion for the arena:

Put characters who have rencarnated heroes in another cathegory, with that, they couldnt attack level 100 without rencarnated heroes.

Flag Post

Suggestion, decrease cost of frags in mall, or reduce amount of frags needed to recast.

Does your devs plan on putting more stuff in mall?
If yes, a lot of players want ‘Stone of Spirit’s, and event items could be in mall year round.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:

Suggestion, decrease cost of frags in mall, or reduce amount of frags needed to recast.

Does your devs plan on putting more stuff in mall?
If yes, a lot of players want ‘Stone of Spirit’s, and event items could be in mall year round.

Dear gbaz69, thanks for your suggestions, i have noted it down and will submit it to the devs for their consideration. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Natron:

my suggestions:

1) another button to mute only music but not sound effects
2) a sound (bing!) whenever somethings ends
3) don’t disable flash options of show all and enlarge/reduce (right button of mouse)

Dear Natron, thanks for your suggestion, i have noted it down and will submit it to the devs for their consideration.

Flag Post

The crazy adventure is still buggy with mine/trap detection, this probably cost me 150k in gold and whatever food and fragments I didn’t get to collect

Flag Post
Originally posted by benthetick:

The crazy adventure is still buggy with mine/trap detection, this probably cost me 150k in gold and whatever food and fragments I didn’t get to collect

Dear benthetick, thanks for your report, this bug has already sumbmited to the devs, please be patient. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Well, I don’t know what feedback this will receive, so here it goes.
I don’t like the fact that the requisite to enter the Tower of Souls is TH level 100. Why not make it something else, like finishing 5.5, or the elite legions or I don’t know, anything?

Flag Post

You guys need to fix shamans (in tower) and fix stones (make them more accessible, either drop more on wheel or purchasable in store).

If you don’t do these things soon, your devoted players will start to quit, instead of giving you more money!!!!!

Flag Post

Damage should be carried over against Reborn Knights. Really disappoints me that one of my heroes attack it when it only has 500 HP or so left.

Flag Post

@Dugesz & dkorbel & Betelgueze,
Thanks for your feedback. I will deliver it to the devs. They might consider about it. :)

Flag Post

For the upcommig x-mas event,
could you have an event where we all ways get an additional +100% bonus to market trades.
(the village game would either not change the % during event, or it could stack with the bonus making max possible 200%)

also, can you make giftable mall items that take both CG and/or Diamonds to gift? (maybe even gold cost to gift)
^
|
I don’t know what would be a good item/price but a few suggestions:
Item name: Cost: Descritption
Coal 1cg Sells for 6,000 gold? (possible charge gold to gift it?)
Candycane 1cg Tiny buff, similar to a pumpkin. (possible charge gold to gift it?)
Small Present 10cg ?
Medium Present 20cg ?
Large Present 40cg ?
^
|
the presents can have random loot where it scales to cost…
or the presents can have predetermined loot, such as spirit stones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:

For the upcommig x-mas event,
could you have an event where we all ways get an additional +100% bonus to market trades.
(the village game would either not change the % during event, or it could stack with the bonus making max possible 200%)

also, can you make giftable mall items that take both CG and/or Diamonds to gift? (maybe even gold cost to gift)
^
|
I don’t know what would be a good item/price but a few suggestions:
Item name: Cost: Descritption
Coal 1cg Sells for 6,000 gold? (possible charge gold to gift it?)
Candycane 1cg Tiny buff, similar to a pumpkin. (possible charge gold to gift it?)
Small Present 10cg ?
Medium Present 20cg ?
Large Present 40cg ?
^
|
the presents can have random loot where it scales to cost…
or the presents can have predetermined loot, such as spirit stones.

Dear gbaz69, thanks for your suggestion, I have noted it down and will submit your suggestion to the devs for their consideration. :)

Flag Post

Dear gbaz69, thanks for your suggestion, I have noted it down and will submit your suggestion to the devs for their consideration. :)

Cmon now, no suggestions in the last many many months have been implemented…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Cmon now, no suggestions in the last many many months have been implemented…

Like 5/200+ suggestions been implemented since game been out right? and not well implemented.
It is still very hard to change alliance leader, the leader has to be logged off for 7days!
What if the leader is active and just wants to give leadership to someone else???
My main wish list:
1) Please don’t discriminate archer, and allow his skills to to advance to next tier with only 5 in prereq. skills, just like all the other classes.
^or make the other classes and aliance techs not be able to goto next tier with 5 in pre-req. skills, but instead max, like archer.

2) Since intelligence no longer affects magic defense, please redo archer base stats to have -10int and +5 pow +5 agi.
^or instead, allow intelligence to affect magic defense, and allow strength/power to affect physical defense.

3) Please reward gold and experience on top of battle achievements earned by winning battles.
^do we fight naked people? we should at least be able to pick through their equipment! (and sell all of it for cash)

4) Please make hero experience easier to come by.
…either increase experienced gained my training and/or by speed-up.
…or decrease required expierience required to level.
…or have heroes that particabate in actual battles gain some experience.
…or have heroes come with predetermined level (ie if we fight a lvl 50 hero and then hire him at lvl1, he lost 49 levels!)

5) Please lower cave costs and show ‘chance’ weights such as slim/medium/big like wheel.
^and maybe make layer 1 cost gold.. just expensive for higher grade caves.

6) Please reduce the # of ‘frags’ to recast, and/or lower cost in mall.

7) Please reduce # of ‘spirit stones’ needed to fort, and/or sell them in mall.

8) Since gold is 10x more common then BA, please turn the 2x gold legion events into at least 10×.
(getting 4,000 gold during 2x event, compared to normal 2,000 BA is just pitaful.)

9) Please make a more secure way to trade between two players.
^can have ‘alliance’ bullet check box (its a circle though) in auction house.

10) Allow us to sell/trade ‘fragments’, ‘spirit stones’, and ‘vip (days)’ in auction house.
^I’m looking at you wheel spinners with 300+ days of vip! I want some of that~!