*** Suggestions *** page 17

790 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:
Originally posted by Cine:
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear gbaz69, thanks for your suggestion, I have noted it down and will submit your suggestion to the devs for their consideration. :)

Cmon now, no suggestions in the last many many months have been implemented…

Like 5/200+ suggestions been implemented since game been out right? and not well implemented.
It is still very hard to change alliance leader, the leader has to be logged off for 7days!
What if the leader is active and just wants to give leadership to someone else???
My main wish list:
1) Please don’t discriminate archer, and allow his skills to to advance to next tier with only 5 in prereq. skills, just like all the other classes.
^or make the other classes and aliance techs not be able to goto next tier with 5 in pre-req. skills, but instead max, like archer.

2) Since intelligence no longer affects magic defense, please redo archer base stats to have -10int and +5 pow +5 agi.
^or instead, allow intelligence to affect magic defense, and allow strength/power to affect physical defense.

3) Please reward gold and experience on top of battle achievements earned by winning battles.
^do we fight naked people? we should at least be able to pick through their equipment! (and sell all of it for cash)

4) Please make hero experience easier to come by.
…either increase experienced gained my training and/or by speed-up.
…or decrease required expierience required to level.
…or have heroes that particabate in actual battles gain some experience.
…or have heroes come with predetermined level (ie if we fight a lvl 50 hero and then hire him at lvl1, he lost 49 levels!)

5) Please lower cave costs and show ‘chance’ weights such as slim/medium/big like wheel.
^and maybe make layer 1 cost gold.. just expensive for higher grade caves.

6) Please reduce the # of ‘frags’ to recast, and/or lower cost in mall.

7) Please reduce # of ‘spirit stones’ needed to fort, and/or sell them in mall.

8) Since gold is 10x more common then BA, please turn the 2x gold legion events into at least 10×.
(getting 4,000 gold during 2x event, compared to normal 2,000 BA is just pitaful.)

9) Please make a more secure way to trade between two players.
^can have ‘alliance’ bullet check box (its a circle though) in auction house.

10) Allow us to sell/trade ‘fragments’, ‘spirit stones’, and ‘vip (days)’ in auction house.
^I’m looking at you wheel spinners with 300+ days of vip! I want some of that~!

Dear gbaz69, thanks for your suggestions, I have noted them down and will submit them to the devs for their consideration.

Flag Post

Dear gbaz69, thanks for your suggestions, I have noted them down and will submit them to the devs for their consideration.

Translation: Ignored as the many other suggestions….

Flag Post

In all seriousness… Some of these suggestion that come in are things that take very little time to implement and would vastly improve the game.

The rebalancing of classes doesn’t have to be something that takes days and days of thought… Rebalance it a tad every week until people stop complaining.

Putting requested things in the mall so that you can make more money I wonder why isn’t done instantly. Noone buys the frags, because it takes too many frags to recast. It has been suggested many times to rebalance this.

All the lvl 100s are constantly complaining stones are impossible to get by without paying. And with the latest hidden “change” in the spins it is near impossible paying also.

Fixing weird mall prices like the 500k gold being more expensive than the 200k gold is something that should have been fixed months ago. And it still isn’t possible to buy large quantities of gold outside the spin packages.

Fixing weird tooltips for the items in the mall so that people actually know what they are buying would also be something that should be done instantly. “Can obtain x gold Ingots and x coupons for valentines day”, suuure everyone can understand that this means you will buy x times 200k gold plus x spins in the darkness package… Or not.

Noone spins the upper level caves because they are way way way too expensive for little value.

Don’t “suggest” things to the “devs”. TELL them what is required!

Flag Post

In all seriousness… Some of these suggestion that come in are things that take very little time to implement and would vastly improve the game.

The rebalancing of classes doesn’t have to be something that takes days and days of thought… Rebalance it a tad every week until people stop complaining.

Putting requested things in the mall so that you can make more money I wonder why isn’t done instantly. Noone buys the frags, because it takes too many frags to recast. It has been suggested many times to rebalance this.

All the lvl 100s are constantly complaining stones are impossible to get by without paying. And with the latest hidden “change” in the spins it is near impossible paying also.

Fixing weird mall prices like the 500k gold being more expensive than the 200k gold is something that should have been fixed months ago. And it still isn’t possible to buy large quantities of gold outside the spin packages.

Fixing weird tooltips for the items in the mall so that people actually know what they are buying would also be something that should be done instantly. “Can obtain x gold Ingots and x coupons for valentines day”, suuure everyone can understand that this means you will buy x times 200k gold plus x spins in the darkness package… Or not.

Noone spins the upper level caves because they are way way way too expensive for little value.

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

As a GM on Frost, these points listed above are the main things people have been asking about for months. Please listen to your players and take the time to implement some of these wonderful ideas. Players are starting to lose hope and give up suggesting altogether, because nothing suggested is ever implemented.

Flag Post

I agree so much with all above.. these are not suggestions, they are examples of things you can do to give us a stunning game! I really hope the developers are paid and working under zqgame as you then could tell them to fix and implent those things, if, you zqgame contact person have anything near the authority except from suggesting? I feel there is something seriously wrong in the SLO department of zqgame.. you have a really heavy load of work to do in SLO but you never do anything close to enough for us to get the feeling you actually fix things.

Here is a question for you zqgame, and you should feel bad if you can’t answer it :(
- I’ve seen a lot of simple mistakes like typos/misspelling in the game, and they have been all reported I think. I have seen them for very many months and they are still there. Question is: What is the reason you don’t fix those?

Flag Post

PLEASE REMOVE THE NEW CENSOR SYSTEM.

I will give you just a simple example. Somebody see me online and wants to say: hello kmass (which i think is very nice).

I receive: ****o km***.

Do you think is ok ?

Flag Post

You think that’s bad – at least you can see why the words are banned. My in-game name is Leoric. Or was – now it’s Leo**c for some reason. Why the **** is ‘ri’ censored? It’s **diculous.

Flag Post

Dear kmass and iapetus, sorry for the inconvenience, the devs are working on the chatting filter problem now, hope they can soon fix it. Please be patient.

Flag Post

Dear matmicash, thanks for your concerns, I have submited the listed players’ requirements to the devs. Just as you said a lot need to be improved, we will try our best to make our game better and better, please believe us and give us more time. Thanks for all your support. :)

Flag Post

i suggest that the devs shouldn’t follow china’s way of censoring words…….if that is what they are going to do.

it is wrong to follow their example as it impedes freedom of speech.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kudamon:

i suggest that the devs shouldn’t follow china’s way of censoring words…….if that is what they are going to do.

it is wrong to follow their example as it impedes freedom of speech.

i suggest putting filtering option in the game chat, that way people can choose whether to filter or not.

there are a number of MMO games which have that option.

Flag Post
Originally posted by matmicash:

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

As a GM on Frost, these points listed above are the main things people have been asking about for months. Please listen to your players and take the time to implement some of these wonderful ideas. Players are starting to lose hope and give up suggesting altogether, because nothing suggested is ever implemented.

I heartily agree, the apathy, laziness, and lack of discipline that the devs portray is disgusting (putting it politely).
I am sick of this, “do the minimum” mentality.
If you want to provide a “stunning game experience” for your players. maybe, just maybe it would be a good idea to start actually puting in a full days work and implement some of your players ideas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kudamon:

i suggest putting filtering option in the game chat, that way people can choose whether to filter or not.

there are a number of MMO games which have that option.

Very good suggestion, but it will be too much for the devs as they will have to change a lot. If you use a network analyzer you can see that the messages you send are already censored. That means the messages are censored when the message is sent, and they will have to move the filter function to either the chat server or to the receive section of the clients. That may be more than I’ve got the impression the devs are capable of x_X

Flag Post

Thanks kudamon and Chrisis1993.
Anyway,we will improve our game step by step and make all players have fun in game.

Flag Post

Thanks billybob152.
We admins will submit your requirements to our devs.Please give our devs more time to discuss and improve our game then. We will appreciate if you guys can understand.Thanks for your time.

Flag Post

It would very nice if we could have a speed-up option on prayer, quite often I’ll spend quite a bit of BA to get 1 support.
And then I’ll have to wait quite a while to have a chance of getting more support, this should be rather simple to implement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

It would very nice if we could have a speed-up option on prayer, quite often I’ll spend quite a bit of BA to get 1 support.
And then I’ll have to wait quite a while to have a chance of getting more support, this should be rather simple to implement.

Dear billybob152, thanks for your suggestion, I have noted it down and will submit it to the devs for their consideration.

Flag Post

How about you make it so that half of the recasts on rings aren’t absolutely useless. like the fact that you can get evil spirit(normal) on magic rings is just infuriating. the one unique recast i’ve ever gotten, and it’s completely worthless. i’m sure other people have said this before, but please make it so that phys rings only get +phys atk and evil spirit normal and mage rings only get + mage attack and evil spirit mage. especially with how expensive it already is to recast, it is infuriating to have to recast a ring 10 times just to get something that is relevant to the its attack type. I have gotten back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back + Magic Attack recasts on a +100 Ring of Dragon Demons.

Flag Post

I think people are getting tired of agility recasts too.. doesn’t really feel like PvP is the way to go in any way in this game.. having the option to disable agility recasts would be very nice!! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

I think people are getting tired of agility recasts too.. doesn’t really feel like PvP is the way to go in any way in this game.. having the option to disable agility recasts would be very nice!! :)

Agility is far more useful than Strength though. With agility increasing activation rate of passive skills like Evade and Strike rate and the effects of strength being quite minimal Agility really is the better option.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wes928:

Agility is far more useful than Strength though. With agility increasing activation rate of passive skills like Evade and Strike rate and the effects of strength being quite minimal Agility really is the better option.

regardless, agility actually does do SOMETHING for mages, while patk or evil spirit(normal) do absolutely nothing.

Flag Post

Yeah I never got the feeling strength didn’t do much either.. maybe less, so the ability to opt out on strength would be nice too, but another suggestion would then be increasing the effect of strength. :) Intelligence has a very strong effect on my mages and I need all I can get, so if we could choose which of the three attibutes we can get, it would be very nice. It might even push the special recasts’ rate up to a reasonable level (imo it’s a bit too low, especially the rebirth one).

Is the reason that shamans are so weak compared to cerberus/hecate/rhea/etc that their army level is lower? If that’s why I’d suggest you increase the command attribute by like 20 so shamans has a chance in tower too.

Flag Post

Yeah I never got the feeling strength didn’t do much either.. maybe less, so the ability to opt out on strength would be nice too, but another suggestion would then be increasing the effect of strength. :) Intelligence has a very strong effect on my mages and I need all I can get, so if we could choose which of the three attibutes we can get, it would be very nice. It might even push the special recasts’ rate up to a reasonable level (imo it’s a bit too low, especially the rebirth one).

Is the reason that shamans are so weak compared to cerberus/hecate/rhea/etc that their army level is lower? If that’s why I’d suggest you increase the command attribute by like 20 so shamans has a chance in tower too.

Strength used to have a much greater effect on damage, it made physical troops brokenly overpowered and they nerfed it, then they made int have a massive effect on damage making mages overpowered, they nerfed that too. As of right now INT is useful for mage accuracy and Agility is useful for PvP, Strike, and Passive. Strength is just a small bonus and nothing to worry too much about, changing it would cause more issues than it would fix judging by the past.

It’s good Recast is a low rate if special recasts had a higher rate the entire gameplay system would change, the recast rate is fine, if anything it just needs to guaranteed a different recast every time, im tired of recasting 5 times in a row to get the same int+1 bonus every time.

Army level has zero effect on anything its just cosmetic. Shamans are weaker than other mages because theyre magic attack isnt about damage its about DoT and Healing Shamans do less damage because they hit 5 enemies with a DoT and for heal buffing Shaman damage would make them far more overpowered than they already are mid game and crete further imbalance in the Tribals race.
Buffing command on shamans by a massive 20 would also make shamans incredibly overpowered compared to any other main hero in terms of sheer troop count. Shamans are perfectly fine where they are, because for a huge chunk of the game they get handed to them on a silver platter, its about time they get back down to a more balanced level. Considering the huge number of late game powerhouse mages, you’re probably better off for balance switching to hatchet troops like the others anyway, those hatchet troop users seem to be doing pretty well for themselves in the Tower.

Flag Post

“Army level has zero effect on anything its just cosmetic.”

That is not true. Rebirthed heroes do far less damage till higher levels because their army level is low. Or do you have any other explanation for their low damage?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dugesz:

“Army level has zero effect on anything its just cosmetic.”

That is not true. Rebirthed heroes do far less damage till higher levels because their army level is low. Or do you have any other explanation for their low damage?

I don’t really have an explanation, I know the tooltip says higher the army level better they fight, but I’ve never actually observed the army level title affecting anything, I’ve definitely seen more damage and better accuracy and such at higher levels, but as far as I can tell, it didn’t ever scale or jump when my army level increased it just kept steadily rising with the hero’s level.