*** Suggestions *** page 18

790 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by wes928:
Originally posted by Dugesz:

“Army level has zero effect on anything its just cosmetic.”

That is not true. Rebirthed heroes do far less damage till higher levels because their army level is low. Or do you have any other explanation for their low damage?

I don’t really have an explanation, I know the tooltip says higher the army level better they fight, but I’ve never actually observed the army level title affecting anything, I’ve definitely seen more damage and better accuracy and such at higher levels, but as far as I can tell, it didn’t ever scale or jump when my army level increased it just kept steadily rising with the hero’s level.

AFAIK you can observe this army level thing with specific heroes. For example the command skill of Achilles is higher than Castors, so Achi will achieve a higher army level at the same hero level, so his normal damage will be higher. And it is indeed higher. Don’t know how much higher it is though.

Flag Post

Army level is purely cosmetic and it’s quite easy to prove it. Just rebirth a hero, if you pay attention you’ll notice a steady increase of damage every level, which doesn’t jump when the army level changes.
What you are arguing for is that the steady value every level is due to a combination of level and command(and not army level, which is merely a product of these two) has an effect on damage.
This is quite hard to prove or disprove, as merely taking two different heroes with different cmd is not enough. Mages does, after all have large differences in damage and it is entirely possible that the same thing applies to physical.
Proving patk, strength and level has an effect on damage is easy, you just remove or add to it and it can be done by a single person. Cmd however would have to be the same hero with different cmd and that’s only possible with main heroes and even then only 2 out of 3 races can do it.

Personally I think it highly unlikely that command would have an effect on damage, as it already gives 0.5 soldiers per point per level.

Edit: I am unable to do the experiment myself since I am a Nobilis, which is the only race where all 3 heroes start at 50 cmd.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mavion:

Army level is purely cosmetic and it’s quite easy to prove it. Just rebirth a hero, if you pay attention you’ll notice a steady increase of damage every level, which doesn’t jump when the army level changes.

I haven’t rebirthed any heroes yet, so I was relying on information from my alliance/others. But if what you write is the case then you are right of course, army level doesn’t mean anything. I’ll pay extra attention to this when I’ll rebirth my heroes in the future.

Flag Post

Dear players,

Thanks for your suggestions.Any way.I will submit them to our devs for consideration.

Flag Post

I think it would be interesting if more strategy was implemented in this game. As it is today, there is zero possibility to win against players who has become very strong with expensive gear. To me, the winners of the game is not those who plays the best, it’s those who spend the most, and I think that’s sad, to be honest. That is not a quality of a good game, because personal skill should make you the winner, in my opinion.

So why not add some strategy which for example changes how all the gear works. For instance: as it is today and as it has been from the beginning, the choice of weapon, magic book or armor changes the values for the character in the sense that the values increase or decrease depending if they are good or bad, the gear itself have no qualities in the sense that a knife and how it works in battles, that it never differs from any other weapon at how it works, like compared in the real life. And what I mean with that, that is why not add some strategy which makes different kinds of weapons have some strategic effect in battle other than how it looks like today? That way it would matter what kind of weapon I choose, not only looking at the attack value. A knife could be less able to penetrate certain armours than say a mithril sword, or something?

One other thing which could be added to the game would be diseases. In the real world many people have allergies and diseases, and I think that it could be added as a strategic element to this game. It would make it even harder and requires more skill and strategy. I don’t know exactly how that it would look like when it comes to implementing it, but I reckon that it could affect the existing troops in the barracks even after a battle have been played. It could be that the warriors starts to suffer and the total amount of warriors goes down if they aren’t cured, something like that. Add new spells which can make the game more interesting!

Does this sounds interesting? To me, adding more strategy for battles would make this the game that I think that it should have been.

Flag Post
Originally posted by khelben1979:

I think it would be interesting if more strategy was implemented in this game. As it is today, there is zero possibility to win against players who has become very strong with expensive gear. To me, the winners of the game is not those who plays the best, it’s those who spend the most, and I think that’s sad, to be honest. That is not a quality of a good game, because personal skill should make you the winner, in my opinion.

So why not add some strategy which for example changes how all the gear works. For instance: as it is today and as it has been from the beginning, the choice of weapon, magic book or armor changes the values for the character in the sense that the values increase or decrease depending if they are good or bad, the gear itself have no qualities in the sense that a knife and how it works in battles, that it never differs from any other weapon at how it works, like compared in the real life. And what I mean with that, that is why not add some strategy which makes different kinds of weapons have some strategic effect in battle other than how it looks like today? That way it would matter what kind of weapon I choose, not only looking at the attack value. A knife could be less able to penetrate certain armours than say a mithril sword, or something?

One other thing which could be added to the game would be diseases. In the real world many people have allergies and diseases, and I think that it could be added as a strategic element to this game. It would make it even harder and requires more skill and strategy. I don’t know exactly how that it would look like when it comes to implementing it, but I reckon that it could affect the existing troops in the barracks even after a battle have been played. It could be that the warriors starts to suffer and the total amount of warriors goes down if they aren’t cured, something like that. Add new spells which can make the game more interesting!

Does this sounds interesting? To me, adding more strategy for battles would make this the game that I think that it should have been.

It does sound interesting… However, it would mean the game became a totally different game, and would have to be rebalanced all over again. So extremely unlikely to ever happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by khelben1979:

Dear khelben1979,Thanks for your suggestions.I will deliver them to our devs for consideration.Thanks!

Flag Post

just a though instead of sending post crypters back to 80 regions send them to the abyss to make it fairer

Flag Post
Originally posted by lender45:

just a though instead of sending post crypters back to 80 regions send them to the abyss to make it fairer

Dear lender45, thanks for your suggestion, I will submit it to the devs for their consideration.

Flag Post

a good suggestion is for the devs to be more public with information. as it stands right now im at 93 consecutive days played. in that time, i have heard no news of any future content. no news of item sets being finished. no news of tooltips being made any cleaner and clearer. no news of any balance changes to come. as it stands, the game sounds like its complete and abandoned by the devs. whether that’s not true is irrelevant when the image shown states otherwise.

im not asking for content tomorrow and bug fixes and balance today. but it would be nice if we knew something if anything is on the horrizon before you want us to spend our money on your game. people usually dont like spending money on obsolete games.

Flag Post

Vip needs more benifits.

How about an extra 20% back on failed forts? (or double the base ‘failed return’ rate).

How about more rewards from battle, like gold and/or experience on top of the BA?

How about faster army cooldowns (or lower the 30minute max wait time to 20 minutes).

Ps. I agree with Caldinda. If I don’t hear from the devs before new years, I’m quiting, fact.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:

Ps. I agree with Caldinda. If I don’t hear from the devs before new years, I’m quiting, fact.

unfortunately, that seems to be the general tendency among all the high levels on frost…
If some serious effort towards the community isn’t made before new years, that server will be dead, and I believe others will be aswell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Caldinda:

a good suggestion is for the devs to be more public with information. as it stands right now im at 93 consecutive days played. in that time, i have heard no news of any future content. no news of item sets being finished. no news of tooltips being made any cleaner and clearer. no news of any balance changes to come. as it stands, the game sounds like its complete and abandoned by the devs. whether that’s not true is irrelevant when the image shown states otherwise.

im not asking for content tomorrow and bug fixes and balance today. but it would be nice if we knew something if anything is on the horrizon before you want us to spend our money on your game. people usually dont like spending money on obsolete games.

Dear Caldinda, we know there are still much need to be improved for SLO. And please don’t worry, the devs are really working on it. We do have plans on making some adjustments and adding new contents,while we need more time. And when everything is ready, we will release more details about our plans. The devs now are putting their main effort on presenting a joyable SLO’s Xmas and New year events. On our future working, improving SLO would also be in the first place. We will never abadone our players for sure. Thanks for all your support.

Flag Post

Vip needs more benifits.

How about an extra 20% back on failed forts? (or double the base ‘failed return’ rate).

How about more rewards from battle, like gold and/or experience on top of the BA?

How about faster army cooldowns (or lower the 30minute max wait time to 20 minutes).

Dear gbaz69, Thanks for your suggestion, I have noted it down, and will submit it to the devs. For the coming Xmas and New year, we will have events for you guys, I think it won’t let you down. And for the coming year more new contents will wait for you. Please give us more time to see SLO’s growth. We really thank you for all your support all along.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear gbaz69, thanks for your suggestions, I have noted them down and will submit them to the devs for their consideration.

Translation: Ignored as the many other suggestions….

In all seriousness… Some of these suggestion that come in are things that take very little time to implement and would vastly improve the game.

The rebalancing of classes doesn’t have to be something that takes days and days of thought… Rebalance it a tad every week until people stop complaining.

Putting requested things in the mall so that you can make more money I wonder why isn’t done instantly. Noone buys the frags, because it takes too many frags to recast. It has been suggested many times to rebalance this.

All the lvl 100s are constantly complaining stones are impossible to get by without paying. And with the latest hidden “change” in the spins it is near impossible paying also.

Fixing weird mall prices like the 500k gold being more expensive than the 200k gold is something that should have been fixed months ago. And it still isn’t possible to buy large quantities of gold outside the spin packages.

Fixing weird tooltips for the items in the mall so that people actually know what they are buying would also be something that should be done instantly. “Can obtain x gold Ingots and x coupons for valentines day”, suuure everyone can understand that this means you will buy x times 200k gold plus x spins in the darkness package… Or not.

Noone spins the upper level caves because they are way way way too expensive for little value.

Don’t “suggest” things to the “devs”. TELL them what is required!

And yet, the trivial changes that was “suggested” weeks ago are still not implemented. So your reassurances ring extremely hollow.

Flag Post

zqgame, the poster.

Would you please get your devs to add a ‘Terms of Service’ (or game rules) screen to INGAME?

And I suggest you guys clarify your rules in a stickyed kongregate thread, thanks.

Flag Post

zqgame, the poster.

Would you please get your devs to add a ‘Terms of Service’ (or game rules) screen to INGAME?

And I suggest you guys clarify your rules in a stickyed kongregate thread, thanks.

Dear gbaz69, thanks for your suggestion, I will talk with the devs. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Caldinda:

a good suggestion is for the devs to be more public with information.

And the result: Today they cant even put a post up with the changes for todays maintainance… And they cant even figure out how to remove the announcement about it here 2 hours after it is done.

Flag Post

There is a bug with rebirth in T1.

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8030695

my poly has a armor with rebirth but as you can see. Rebirth doesn’t work and he just dies. After that the full lane is bugged. Unfortunately this replay ends at that point but you can see in the final screen, that in the first spot there is the frost evictor and a chanter (mouse over front middle → chanter, mouse over the rest → evictor).

I had that already several times on other lanes but always just in T1.

Flag Post

ah wrong post :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

my poly has a armor with rebirth but as you can see. Rebirth doesn’t work and he just dies. After that the full lane is bugged. Unfortunately this replay ends at that point but you can see in the final screen, that in the first spot there is the frost evictor and a chanter (mouse over front middle → chanter, mouse over the rest → evictor).

Dear Katrin, after rebirth, you should keep leveling up your hero to make it more stronger. As to the NPCs wrong diaplay on title, I will submit it to the devs. Thanks for your report.

Flag Post

Dear Katrin, after rebirth, you should keep leveling up your hero to make it more stronger. As to the NPCs wrong diaplay on title, I will submit it to the devs. Thanks for your report.

She is talking about the rebirth RECAST, not the rebirth of heroes to lvl 1.

Flag Post

For the coming Xmas and New year, we will have events for you guys, I think it won’t let you down. And for the coming year more new contents will wait for you. Please give us more time to see SLO’s growth. We really thank you for all your support all along.

I think even the people that was expecting the least was let down. Everything about this “event” is a huge disappointment.

Flag Post

She is talking about the rebirth RECAST, not the rebirth of heroes to lvl 1.

What’s the status of the armor you got after recast?

Flag Post

stop messing around with evictor strength in tower. the imbalance between evictor strength and knight strength is stupid. my tomahawk warrior has 100 less magic defense than physical defense, yet he gets hit for almost 5k magic damage, and less than 200 physical defense. please tell me how that makes any sense?

http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=8099544