*** Suggestions *** page 19

790 posts

Flag Post

ok I have a suggestion and I ask that I am forgiven my poor spelling in advance. This is in regurd to the concept of server merger. while I understand basic principals behind server management etc I certainly am not knowledgeable however, it would seem to me that if you created a unique letter for each server and added it to each character name you could use it to direct the interface to get game character varibles (stats gear etc) from a specific server of the three, the problems of duplicated names and mergeing the databases becomes largly resolved. you could then create a gate between servers within the interface that would allow game characters to upon entering the gate to open an multi server interface . As long as you limeted the character variables that were dysplayed in the multiserver interface to varibles that were called the same thing on each server, the server that you “visted” through the gate should be able to accept some sort of packed of varibles from the server of orgin upon request and have the stats etc that it needs to generate this interface window. When you click to go back to your original window the “visited server” will export the changes to the varibles from the data pack and the player will return to thier original servers graphic interface. much like going to a legion through our current gate though I might consider useing a different gate early on. All of the messures simply limit the places were bugs can occur to very specific pieces of data so you dont have to merge all the kongregate players data seemlessly in one magic server maintainance… While this may began with limited functionality it would allow multiserver interaction at least in terms of chat markets and legions after a while maybe you could create a level 100-125 area like the crypt but being all servers instead of all nations.

Just seems to me a gate system (like the gate that we do legions with) that started with the abilty to allow characters to interact in multiserver chats and legions, then moving onto multiserver auction houses culminating in (possibly but not nessasarily) something like a new multiserver living area with fortresses , castles, mines, etc would be a nice way to do it that would allow the developers some time, stages and flexabilty regarding how they approches each of those three stages of multi-server interaction. This would theoretically give the players most several of the things they could want out of a server merger and in doing so potentially, at least maintian the current interst level in the game if not increase it.

Just a thought

Flag Post
Originally posted by khelben1979:

To me, the winners of the game is not those who plays the best, it’s those who spend the most, and I think that’s sad, to be honest.

It’s just like that.
As far as I know, you could rename SLO in “Casinò online” or “Texas hold’em”.
First players to reach and farm valuable items, can sell them in AH and earn easily hundreds or thousands of diamonds, thay can use in Cave expe(nsive)ditions, Lucky Turning spins and so on.
Other players either resign to face endless boredom (why should people waste their time? why does a lev. 78 item, such as Destruction Cloak, drop in tower, 2nd floor?) or spend real money ( some orange items are on sale for as much as 100 $ in diamonds !!! … that’s crazy; is this game still suitable for minors or should ZQGame prevent them from accessing it?).
In conclusion, I think you should balance (your) profit and (our) fun.
Good luck and happy new year: spare us to quit SLO.

Flag Post

Dear all players,
I’ve read your suggestions and opinions, and will try my best to communicate with the devs. We know that we have some drawbacks but we are always try our best to make the game better. :)

Flag Post

Seeing as you removed the replenish troops turkey from the Item mall, how about you add a Draft reset for 2 DS so I can draft 5 times again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gustapin:

Seeing as you removed the replenish troops turkey from the Item mall, how about you add a Draft reset for 2 DS so I can draft 5 times again.

Dear Gustapin, We wil put the troop turkey back. If everything goes well, I think it will be back in our next week’s maintenance. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Gustapin:

Dear Gustapin, We wil put the troop turkey back. If everything goes well, I think it will be back in our next week’s maintenance. :)

Yeah… the keywords there are “If everything goes well”, okay guys.. looks like we’re not getting turkeys back for a while.

Flag Post

18. Increase size of alliance noticeboard (more characters).

Actually something we can add to adopted suggestions :D

Flag Post

Dear all players,
I’ve read your suggestions and opinions, and will try my best to communicate with the devs. We know that we have some drawbacks but we are always try our best to make the game better. :)

Your above comment is the first (that I have heard of) that has mentioned anything about “drawbacks”.
I really appreciate that you’ve mentioned that, and I also very much appreciate that you’re trying to make the game better in spite of the drawbacks.
Thanks for being honest.

Flag Post

Players should be able to get battle tasks’ awards even when treasury is full.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stefano64:

Dear stefano64, The treasury has a limitation for each level. If in this case, you can spend some golds first. Anyway I will submit your suggestion to the devs for thinking an adjustment on the treasury limitation. :)

Flag Post

Dear stefano64, The treasury has a limitation for each level. If in this case, you can spend some golds first. Anyway I will submit your suggestion to the devs for thinking an adjustment on the treasury limitation. :)

My suggestion wasn’t related to gold, but to battle awards like fragments and stones, as they are stored in mall, not in treasury.
Thank you anyway for your kind reply :)

Flag Post

If I understood stefano correctly, you could fix that problem by either making daily task rewards exceed gold limit OR you could make all daily tasks available without the need of collecting a certain other daily task first (I think it’s the levy one that unlocks it).

Flag Post

Could the robot spamming us stop being racistic to other robots?

“To maintain a balanced and fair game environment and protect players’ benefits , we are committed to take measures to punish those players who sabotage gameplay by cheating and using robot.”

One month of spamming have told us… Change it into a login message instead, would make more sense…

Flag Post

Hey zqgame! Remember the window that opens every time we log in? Yeah that window! Guess what about it..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

Hey zqgame! Remember the window that opens every time we log in? Yeah that window! Guess what about it..

Dear Chrisis1993, Whether you mean the World Affairs windown? What’s happened?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

Dear Chrisis1993, Whether you mean the World Affairs windown? What’s happened?

Nothing, and that’s my point. Cine said they are being spammed with system messages on their server (thank goodness we don’t have that on my server). On the zqgame.com servers they have a “NEWS” tab in the World Affairs window.

If you, give us a second tab here too, and place the..

"To maintain a balanced and fair game environment and protect players’ benefits , we are committed to take measures to punish those players who sabotage gameplay by cheating and using robot.”

..message there, that would be one ridiculous problem down! :)

Flag Post

Hi, I’m going to suggest something.
But because of the apathy and laziness of the Devs, I sincerely doubt that my suggestion will be implemented.
It would be good to know how much my gold income is going increase by upgrading a dwelling.
I’ve noticed that there is no way to know EXACTLY how much your income is going to increase by upgrading a dwelling or finance hall. So I suggest that you place the current effect that the dwelling/finance hall has on levy income in the blank space underneath the description of the dwelling/finance hall.

Something like this : Your citizenry live here. Upgrading these dwellings increases the amount of gold you can collect.
-———> current income effect- 12095. Next- 13450.
That would be a REALLY nice feature, it would also help players figure out PRECISELY what effect each dwelling has on their income.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

Hi, I’m going to suggest something.
But because of the apathy and laziness of the Devs, I sincerely doubt that my suggestion will be implemented.
It would be good to know how much my gold income is going increase by upgrading a dwelling.
I’ve noticed that there is no way to know EXACTLY how much your income is going to increase by upgrading a dwelling or finance hall. So I suggest that you place the current effect that the dwelling/finance hall has on levy income in the blank space underneath the description of the dwelling/finance hall.

Something like this : Your citizenry live here. Upgrading these dwellings increases the amount of gold you can collect.
-———> current income effect- 12095. Next- 13450.
That would be a REALLY nice feature, it would also help players figure out PRECISELY what effect each dwelling has on their income.

Dear billybob152, Thanks for your suggestions. I have noted it down and will submit it to the devs for their consideration. :)

Flag Post

Yeah a lot of the players agree that the devs are doing NOHING about their ideas and are just saying we will consider it and make it a new thing but do nothing. I do hope this isn’t true though :/

Flag Post

Hey all,

I think this may have been mentioned but the awards for Honor Rewards in Arena, for King of Fighters title, 50001+ Honor required, seems exceedingly low, especially for the amount of diamonds required to attain it.

I think that is why so many players stop at the title: General of Fighters which requires 12001+ Honor. It would generate much more interest if the awards for this band, the highest one, 50k+, was increased substantially.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully, some changes can be made which benefits both the players and the consumption of diamonds/spendage towards ZQ.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevan008:

Yeah a lot of the players agree that the devs are doing NOHING about their ideas and are just saying we will consider it and make it a new thing but do nothing. I do hope this isn’t true though :/

I am one of the players that agrees.
There have been far too many good suggestions that have been “noted” or “considered” or “submitted to the devs”
I’m getting sick of this stupidity.
Why do we even have a suggestions thread if they NEVER LISTEN?

Flag Post

There have been far too many good suggestions that have been “noted” or “considered” or “submitted to the devs”
I don’t even know why we bother to send suggestions if they never get off their backsides to do something.

Flag Post

I don’t even know why we bother to send suggestions if they never get off their backsides to do something.

Dear kevan008, We know what we do is not enough, SLO still need improvements. And we appreciate all your guys suggestions as you still cares our game. We are listening and the devs do consider your suggestions. But not all the suggestions can take into practise, we should take a lot into consideration when implanting new fuctions. But the devs are trying and working on improving our game. Please share us more time and don’t give up hope on us. :) We really appreciate your support over the past years. :)

Flag Post

May I suggest your devs place their plans of improvements on the table FOR THE PLAYERS CONSIDERATION before they do anything when and after they return from their vacation February 16th?

Positive:
- Your developers don’t waste money working on something that’s completely useless.
(Example: Changing the function of the word filter, adding impossible quests and useless rewards, INFIGHTING??)

- Your developers are more likely to improve the game, not breaking it.

- Your players can help your developers adjusting things to what’s correct/optimal and pointing out things that must be taken into account.

- Your changes are to the players satisfaction and people are more likely to join and stay.

Negative:
What to put here?

Please be honest, what do you think about this? :)

Flag Post

Chrisis1993 ,
Thank you for telling us your opinions.
The devs are always trying their best to safisfy palyers according to your suggestions, but they have to take many other things intoi consideration at the same time. Wish you can understand. :)