*** Suggestions *** page 3

790 posts

Flag Post

Dear Mikemaster33, your idea seems to be fancy, I will submit it to the devs.
And dear Travaell, thanks for your idea, and it is aslo our principle, we will make that more perfect.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Is it an idea to have formation for fighting you don’t use at the moment to still level but at a much slower rate?
aka you get one point per fight in the formation you use, but for every 2/5/10/other number (don’t know how much, can be a balancing question) fights you also get one point in all / one of the other formation(s)
This way if you have to switch / want to try an other tactic, you don’t have to train from the ground up, to get a fair picture if a tactic is better then the current.

Flag Post

Dear nafets112, thank you for your kindly suggestion, I will submit it to the devs, They will think about it.

Flag Post

ufff,

cave needs a confirm button….. this is total bs now, lost about 40 or so D and a lump some of CG because my kid bro went on the pc while i steped out.
Anything and everything that requires diamond sould have a f’n confirm button,

black market STILL dont have a confirm button, i mentioned this months ago and still nothing,

If you guys have a game that uses currency bought with real money and don’t add a confirm before allowing it to be spent, its as good as stealing.

Issues like this should be top priority. Before more “technical” people are cheated than me, people that would actually take things further then a simple suggestion to fix the issue.

Flag Post

Hi i just accidently press 50 layer in gnome cave. i just turned over lvl 60 so any of those items are worthless to me. i dont expect to get my CG back but that would be so nice of you lol. but my suggestion would be could you please add a pop up for confirmation. Because 50 cg for a patterned hornament is extremly pricy :( since i already got 1 when i started playing for 10k gold .

Flag Post

Please post any future server messages which include time in game time not est etc. Just listened to frost for past hour of people trying to decide when maintenance is and no one really knows still

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackice0823:

Please post any future server messages which include time in game time not est etc. Just listened to frost for past hour of people trying to decide when maintenance is and no one really knows still

In-game time and est are exactly the same

Flag Post

Huh you totally lost there … I live in eastern time and your game time is CENTRAL time not eastern

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackice0823:

Last time this came up I just assumed they failed at DST. Since the game is riddled with horrible Engrish I assumed the creators were not familiar with it since its a less common concept outside of America.

Flag Post

Dear FireL0rd, thanks for your suggestion, we will consider about that. as for the delay, we need to fix the bug firstly, sorry for that, we will make improvement about that in the future.

Flag Post

Suggestion: For crypt attacks, have the system notify who is attacking (even if attacker loses).

Flag Post

Suggestion: Include E1 or E2 legion battle into Battle Daily Task (fragments rewards).

Flag Post

fix the mentally handicapped hero named merlin, his hit rate is bad and apparently has no relation to his int at all since 50 int increase and he misses just as much, but mostly he persistently casts on heroes with 90 morale rather than say..the one with 0.

Flag Post

Dear Mikemaster33 and makf01 , thanks for your suggestion, we will take that into consideration.

Flag Post

noticed there are lots of formations the enemies can be in that we don’t have, would be nice to have some new formations to match, perhaps 1 for each hero stat, agi form, int form, str form, command % form..would give a bit more variety to fighting.

Flag Post

On replays of legion fights, please add a stop button.

Flag Post

@Travaell,
Adding more formations would be good, I will talk about it with the devs.
@troublemaker83,
Your suggestion sounds reasonable.I will submit it to the devs.:)

Flag Post

At the level I am playing at now it seems that BA’s are much harder to get then gold, so for me it only sounds reasonable that when you turn in BA’s at the Alliance you get more contribution for it then when giving gold.
Otherwise I would at least like the contribution to be seperated in gold and BA.

Next to the first suggestion I would also like some way to “dump” excess food (you can for gold / BA’s at the Alliance). This because if you have used all your market trades (+ village extra’s), have your army on full and on a long cooldown, and still don’t have enough room (for example if you want the daily gold for farming, or to farm the castle grainfield) you have no way to get it lower. I suggest:
A: a way to just remove parts of your grainery
or
B: be able to sell grain for 1gold/100(0) food
or
C: be able to turn the grain over to your Alliance for 1 contribution / 1000 food.

Flag Post

I think it’s about time different attacks and abilities start getting different and more relevant effects. Watching combat would be much more interesting that way.

Flag Post

Some more player pictures to choose from when you get VIP would be nice.

Flag Post

Dear nafets112, thanks for your idea about the food, i will report your idea to devs,
And dear BackyardInferno, i have noted down that, thanks for your suggestion.

Flag Post

@Gustapin, Your suggestion sounds wonderful. I will submit it to the devs.:)

Flag Post

I’m guessing its been mentioned before, but it would be nice if Mercenaries had a viable aoe main hero before the endgame. Tribal has shamans and Nobles has Paladins, both of which attain good aoe around 35-55. An easy fix would be to simple rearrange the archer tree so that it gets its multishot talent around 50-60, instead of having to clear the crypt before unlocking it. This would maintain the endgame balance, which I’ve heard is decent, but fix the gap in abilities that most players have to deal with.

Flag Post

Dear siltfeet, i will report your idea to devs, they will take that into consideration. Thanks for your suggestion.

Flag Post

Suggestion: make the daily tasks for the village not count how many times you played it, but how much times you won a “round” (1 choise), possibly with a minimum of 1. This way, if you get a 80-100% boost (5/6 or 6/6 fight wins), you get all the bonus at once, but if you can’t win any you can still get the bonus with trying 5 times.

If that can’t be / isn’t done, I would at least suggest renaming the task and editing the description to something like:
Name: Town fight
Introduction: Attack the village outside your city to get bonuses for the marketplace.
Goal: Attack the village [[times]] ([[status]])