*** Suggestions *** page 4

790 posts

Flag Post

Hi im using scholar as a main. i feel really weak ATM . My skills are really weaks i dont understand how this was thought about. First of all my AoE is only row. and when i get it i lose 50% of power at the end i still lose 10%… when you think about ppl getting AoE hitting EVERYONE dont you think i should have bonus attack instead of a nerf attack ? … 2nd one of my ONLY two good skill is numbness .. maxed at a 25% hit rate .. but wait have did you put in the maths if i MISS wich occure ALOT VERY ALOT my skill will miss too!!!! so i would more count the 25% as a 10% hit rate. Burn is fine as it is even if i miss wich occure ALOT VERY ALOT it will miss too. And for last my last skill wich is completly USELESS i had better expectation from it … Because your telling me if i want to strike back i need to die ?? 3% damage on struck lmao your kidding me right ? i need to lose 2000 troops to kill back 60 ? DUH!! what am i suppose to do with 60 kills after i just lost over 1/3 of mine … so my suggestion would be instead of getting -50% damage when i get my ROW AoE it should be +10% up to 50% when i give last skill point and adjust that numbness to be really 25% (like make it independant i should be able to numb even if i do no damage or its not really 25% but more like 25% on stroke only) wich is kinda useless if we dont get AoE on everyone instead of row. Oh and BTW shaman really need to be nerfed lol … AoE on everyone + curse + heal + strike back … why dont you just give them 100% heal on all when you get there lol . Sorry it that seems offensive but you need to understand the players . i work really hard on my main and its getting nowhere and i see lower main with AoE on everyone passing me miles away just cuz of it. thats very frustrating when you think about it

Flag Post

i would like to see a “DETACH ALL” option to unequip items so i can easily switch between heroes for specific battles. simply thanks.

Flag Post

A quick suggestion – Do as other games (and companies in general) -

Add a bonus to buying bigger packs (diamonds). e.g. add 5% bonus for each “level” pack you buy.
- This would make people want to buy bigger packs. (I know I would).

Don’t stop doing the double diamond events doing this though.
- This would make people NOT want to buy diamonds. (I know I wouldn’t buy as many – majority I bought was while a 2x event was going).

Flag Post

I’ve played for a little while now, so I feel I can offer some suggestions:

One, it is silly that some sets are impossible to complete. I can sort of understand making some only possible to get with diamonds, but just not having them in the game — especially for lower level stuff where the areas are fleshed out — seems weird. Also, having them be random sanctuary quest drops which are missable is kind of weak.

Second would be to make an effort to balance the classes and races. AOE damage is so mind blowingly better than anything else in any skill tree that it pretty much determines balance at this point. So basically, you either give an AOE skill of some extent to every class pre-crypt, or you give it to no classes pre-crypt. There is literally no reason to play any class other than Shaman or Paladin beyond pride at this point. Granted it starts to even out at level 100, but getting there with other classes is many magnitudes more difficult. It is rather unfair to new players who will have no idea at all what choosing a given class means at the start.

That’s it for now.

Flag Post

@nafets112, thanks for your idea , and I have noted it down and submitted to the devs.
@DeleK999, really thanks for your detailed explanation , we will take that into consideration.

Flag Post

Dear fortwente, thanks for your kindly ideas, I will submit it to the devs, They will think about it.
And dear blastout, Your suggestion seems reasonable. Thank you for this. We will take it into consideration.

Flag Post

Dear KuroShiro , thanks for your suggestion. I have noted it down and submitted to the devs. They will think about it

Flag Post

@Kuro; I admit merc is weaker at lvl 80, but it still can attack 3 targets and got a lovely stun. And after 90 they become the best main since you do aoe + stun + remove mp… together with merlin he is really op then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lolyboy:

@Kuro; I admit merc is weaker at lvl 80, but it still can attack 3 targets and got a lovely stun. And after 90 they become the best main since you do aoe + stun + remove mp… together with merlin he is really op then.

I wasn’t really talking about Mercs so much as I was making a general comment about game balance. The classes are very poorly balanced right now until, as you point out, things even out in the end game a little. This includes the other noble and tribal classes. I was thinking more about making the lvl 1-80 game more reasonable which, let’s face it, is all 99% of players are going to see. If that part is better designed, then more players are likely to stick it out for longer.

Flag Post

Can we get some digit grouping on the displays for alliances techs? 7,000,000 would look so much better, and read so much easier than 7000000 does.

Flag Post

Dear TypoNinja, thank you for your kindly suggestion, I will submit it to the devs, They will think about it.

Flag Post

SLO is a multiplayer wargame and as such strifes happen between alliances. The thing is we don’t have a lot of options to perform pvp when that happens. Sure it’s possible to take enemies as subordinates, but it is a rare coincidence for two alliances to be in the same region. Capital battles is the only way of hurting an enemy, but again you’d have to be in the same region. The game is, in other words, sorely lacking of any options to hurt the enemy. Putting in an option of destroying enemy buildings or gear at this point is obviously imbalanced, so there’s sadly not many options to expand the competition pvp wise.

However if there is a war between two alliances they wouldn’t cooperate. So what I’m suggesting is an option in the legion battles in addition to the ones already there. Currently you can either allow everyone to join or only allow your alliance to join. My suggestion would be a 3rd option that excludes a specific alliance from joining or an option that excludes hostile alliances from joining if alliances got the ability to declare war.

Flag Post

I would like to see a confirmation button on impose. I hit impose thinking I was “Receiving Wages” and lost two diamonds I have been saving up.

Flag Post

I have a fairly simple suggestion. I’m sorry if i’m just repeating others suggestion, the best i would do is to read all forum before, but i just done it basicaly on the last page.

the thing is, it aways bothers me when i see a set item with equipments there are not even implemented.
It’s ok if the set is a new one, but there’s a lot of chapter 3 ish item sets per example, that have items who dont even exists.

My suggestion is just to implement those. The way they are implemented however, can varies.
If they’re implemented on normal battles, new sanctuary tasks, or even with a new lucky turning that consumes fragments, or a cave that consumes fragments or BA, its up to the developers team. (since they’re might not be overpower items like the currently cave/high lucky turning items, just good-regular but necessary items in the role-play)

Basically, the main thing is to implement those missing set items, to free the game the gap that exists in some equipment levels.

Thank you

Flag Post

and yeah the main idea to implement did have been said even in this page, (i did read) but mature the idea, and suggestions like the new lucky turning i said is also valid so i found it would be good to say.

Flag Post

fix the kick option in legions..the x is there, make it work.

Flag Post

when the construction cd comes up, allow a currently selected building to be upgraded, instead of requiring a closing and reopening of the structure. Nothing major, just a minor convenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mavion:

SLO is a multiplayer wargame and as such strifes happen between alliances. The thing is we don’t have a lot of options to perform pvp when that happens. Sure it’s possible to take enemies as subordinates, but it is a rare coincidence for two alliances to be in the same region. Capital battles is the only way of hurting an enemy, but again you’d have to be in the same region. The game is, in other words, sorely lacking of any options to hurt the enemy. Putting in an option of destroying enemy buildings or gear at this point is obviously imbalanced, so there’s sadly not many options to expand the competition pvp wise.

However if there is a war between two alliances they wouldn’t cooperate. So what I’m suggesting is an option in the legion battles in addition to the ones already there. Currently you can either allow everyone to join or only allow your alliance to join. My suggestion would be a 3rd option that excludes a specific alliance from joining or an option that excludes hostile alliances from joining if alliances got the ability to declare war.

mavion,
Your suggestion about the pvp battles is good. But maybe the exclusion of a specific alliance from joining legion battle is not so good.
Anyway, thanks very much for telling us your ideas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hennessey:

I would like to see a confirmation button on impose. I hit impose thinking I was “Receiving Wages” and lost two diamonds I have been saving up.

Hennessey,
Thanks for your suggestion. I will submit it to the devs.:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by mediumiliaum:

I have a fairly simple suggestion. I’m sorry if i’m just repeating others suggestion, the best i would do is to read all forum before, but i just done it basicaly on the last page.

the thing is, it aways bothers me when i see a set item with equipments there are not even implemented.
It’s ok if the set is a new one, but there’s a lot of chapter 3 ish item sets per example, that have items who dont even exists.

My suggestion is just to implement those. The way they are implemented however, can varies.
If they’re implemented on normal battles, new sanctuary tasks, or even with a new lucky turning that consumes fragments, or a cave that consumes fragments or BA, its up to the developers team. (since they’re might not be overpower items like the currently cave/high lucky turning items, just good-regular but necessary items in the role-play)

Basically, the main thing is to implement those missing set items, to free the game the gap that exists in some equipment levels.

Thank you

mediumiliaum,
Thanks for your suggestion. Could please list the sets which are not complete?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Travaell:

fix the kick option in legions..the x is there, make it work.

Travaell ,
Thanks for your suggestion. I will submit it to the devs.:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Friction88:

when the construction cd comes up, allow a currently selected building to be upgraded, instead of requiring a closing and reopening of the structure. Nothing major, just a minor convenience.

Friction88,
What’s your exact meaning of “currently selected building” please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Friction88:

Friction88,
What’s your exact meaning of “currently selected building” please?

He means (at least I think so) the window of the building you have currently opened.

For example; if you have your town hall open and the build CD comes up, you now have to first close the town hall building to be able to upgrade the town hall to the next level.

(In the previous sentence, replace “town hall” with the name of every other building you have :P)

Flag Post

the buttons in the legion battle currently say “start” and “leave” but these can get confused. please change to say “start” and “cancel”. thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fbuddha:

the buttons in the legion battle currently say “start” and “leave” but these can get confused. please change to say “start” and “cancel”. thank you.

fbuddha,
You think the word “leave” will lead to misunderstanding? Ok.I will talk about this with the devs. Thanks for your suggestion.