*** Suggestions *** page 6

790 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by escorpiona:

how about more sanctuary task? ending at sanct lvl 40 is a bit sad (not sure if there comes something after u beat certain area etc)

Dear escorpiona,
This has been suggested before,but still thanks for you. I will talk about this with the devs.

Flag Post

add a way to confirm for recast like you have for purify. so..recast..if its a bad stat you don’t have to apply it to the armor, but still lose the fragments.

very frustrating going from +140 armor for example to +1 agi.

Flag Post

Dear Travaell, thank you for your suggestion, I will submit it to the devs, They will think about it.

Flag Post

Suggestion:
Make other ways to get fragments, since I did some math and the time to get the (arguably) best items in the game for all your people would take more then 3,5 years, if you don’t spend any money.

Math here:
Total cost of one of each of the “Empire Hero….” items: 1622 fragments
OR if you choose to only get the sword or the book (and switch one of the rings for the other one) 1306 fragments.

If you then get all the fragments each day, you take 1622/5 (Or 1306/5) = 324,4 days (or 261,2) to get it for one person.

Multiplied by 5 persons it will take 1622 (Or 1306) days to get the items for all persons, which in the end equals to 4,44 (Or 3,57) years.

P.S. all the items in the set have a typo in their name. They all say Hreo instead of Hero

Flag Post

Dear nafets112, thanks for your kindly idea about fragments, we will think about that, wish you have fun.

Flag Post

I just wanted to suggest that Plunder (the final BA guild tech) be reworked in some way. While the skill before it, Intensify, is extremely helpful, Plunder just seems nigh-on pointless to get.

Allow me to explain. First of all, BA is significantly more difficult than gold to come by for guilds. Probably by a factor of 10. This means that the final skill is quite difficult to get. The returns however, seem disproportionately small. A player who does virtually nothing else all day might be able to do zero hours about 40 times during a day. The highest legion that can reasonably be farmed atm on Frost is 4.5, so 5400 BA a shot. That’s 216000 BA a day for someone who does nothing else. Your return for 1 point of plunder? 4,320 gold. 5 points? 21,000. That’s probably not even enough for one fortification for someone high enough level to get that much BA. And keep in mind that basically nobody does.

The idea is good, but the returns have virtually no impact. It should probably be changed in some way, as there’s no reason at all to invest in the tech right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KuroShiro:

I just wanted to suggest that Plunder (the final BA guild tech) be reworked in some way. While the skill before it, Intensify, is extremely helpful, Plunder just seems nigh-on pointless to get.

Allow me to explain. First of all, BA is significantly more difficult than gold to come by for guilds. Probably by a factor of 10. This means that the final skill is quite difficult to get. The returns however, seem disproportionately small. A player who does virtually nothing else all day might be able to do zero hours about 40 times during a day. The highest legion that can reasonably be farmed atm on Frost is 4.5, so 5400 BA a shot. That’s 216000 BA a day for someone who does nothing else. Your return for 1 point of plunder? 4,320 gold. 5 points? 21,000. That’s probably not even enough for one fortification for someone high enough level to get that much BA. And keep in mind that basically nobody does.

The idea is good, but the returns have virtually no impact. It should probably be changed in some way, as there’s no reason at all to invest in the tech right now.

just to say i agree with every word

Flag Post

This will really get players amped up to do capital battles, even in the level 10-30 areas.

Members of the alliance that owns the capital they’re located in have a chance of winning a number of Diamonds or Gift Cash. From between 5 and 500, I’d say. The lower numbers can be Diamonds and the higher numbers GC, or it can be based on a “rigged” coin flip. For, say 5, the chance is 50:50, while 500 is 10:90 to be Diamonds to Gift Cash.

The Lucky Turning system is already in place, so maybe it can be added to the capital with different, exclusive items, dependent on the level of the location.

Edit: Another thing that would help alot of players is to make an item you can buy for ~2 GC/Diamonds and fill your treasury, since there’s already one for troops

Flag Post

Fragments are really way too hard to get right now, there should really be other ways to get some, especially now that recast is in game.

Another thing that could make frag items less hard to get would be to allow selling of these through Auction House, which seems to be currently impossible.

Flag Post

I know that I already posted a laundry list of suggestions back on page 1, but I’ve got a few more, most of which correspond with, but are more specific than, suggestions in previous pages.

Firstly, the loading screen. Sure, most games have pictures of women that aren’t wearing much, but the loading screen for this game is simply taking it too far. The combination of her clothing and the pose that she’s in makes it nearly inappropriate. Whenever I play this game in front of family, or in a library, I have to scroll down while I wait for the game to load, just to avoid misunderstandings. Please, make a new loading screen, so that people will be able to play the game without scrutiny from others who see the loading screen… If you can’t resist drawing half-naked women, at least draw them in a pose that doesn’t look so sexual. No, I’m not some kind of person who doesn’t like looking at women, but I’m sure the kiddies don’t need this on their loading screens, think of their parents’ faces (almost makes me laugh, actually) when they see the loading screen on the computer of their child as he’s logging in to play his favorite flash game.

Okay, next: Recast system. The recast system is neat, but it definitely needs some adjusting. It will be hard to fairly adjust it, now, since everybody’s already got recast equipment, but it’s better to do it now than to wait even longer. Firstly, the troop bonus/phys/m/attack/def bonuses are far too high. They would allow a level 1 player with diamonds to become ridiculously powerful, having heroes with as much as 7,000 troops each… I suggest that these bonuses instead give a bonus based on the equipment.

Additionally, the cost of the recast system is excessive. Nobody can recast all of their equipment without spending massive amounts of money on the game. I suggest giving players more ways to get fragments, such as the wheels. While the previously suggested amounts of fragment reward from the wheels were definitely too much, I’ve got a somewhat more balanced suggestion. Since food and prestige are rather mediocre rewards, the amount of fragments replacing them should be a pretty low amount (but it would still be useful to players, so they wouldn’t avoid wheels entirely due to the thought of getting useless food). I will combine this idea with changes to the gold and BA rewards, which are so minimal that they discourage players from using the wheels.

Small
Food – Replace with 1 fragment reward
Prestige – Replace with 5 fragment reward
Gold – Change from 100 x TH to 250 x TH
BA – Change from 30 x TH to 100 x TH

Midsize
Food – Replace with 2 fragment reward
Prestige – Replace with 10 fragment reward
Gold – Change from 200 x TH to 500 x TH
BA – Change from 60 x TH to 200 x TH

Big Package
Food – Replace with 4 fragment reward
Prestige – Replace with 20 fragment reward
Gold – Change from 300 x TH to 1000 x TH
BA – Change from 90 x TH to 400 x TH

Darkness Package
Food – Replace with 10 fragment reward
Prestige – Replace with 50 fragment reward
Gold – Change from 400 x TH to 2,500 x TH
BA – Change from 120 x TH to 1,000 x TH

While you may think that the changes to gold and BA rewards are excessive, they really are not. Think about this: with the current rewards, a person can spend 50 diamonds to get the amount of gold that they would get from one singe tax levy, the amount of BA that they would get from two legion battles, food which they already have plenty of, or the amount of prestige that they get from attacking a couple of players, or possibly getting 50 cash gift back instead of the 50 diamonds that they spent on the wheel. Those are the things that a person has the best chances of getting, none of which are even close to being worth the 50 diamonds that they spent on the wheel. Even with my new, higher values for gold and BA rewards, they would still be a horrible loss of money, but at least not as much of a loss. 100,000 gold won from the wheel (which is what I’d get with the multiplier that I’m suggesting above) for 50 diamonds would still be a terrible loss compared to 15 diamonds for 200,000 from the mall, but it would be less terrible of a loss compared to only getting 16,000 gold for 50 diamonds, when 16,000 gold is only worth about 1 diamond… Additionally, the chance of winning a modest amount of fragments would both give a slight amount of balance to the cost of recast, and make players less discouraged from buying wheels.

Additionally, as it has been suggested so many times in the past, but seems to be ignored: the classes need to be balanced. Balanced both in talents, and in their starting abilities. Some classes are even disadvantaged throughout the entire game, starting out weak, and ending with weaker talents. Heroes who have high-damage single-target abilities, that suddenly branch off to hit all 5 targets on the field, need to have their damage dealt reduced when hitting multiple targets; say, full damage to one target, 90% damage to two targets, 80% damage to three targets, 70% damage when hitting four targets, and 60% damage when hitting 5 targets. While this may look like too much of a damage decrease, it really isn’t; hitting 5 targets for 60% damage is still a total of 300% damage dealt, and that’s based on abilities that start out as high-damage single-targets. Additionally, classes like hatchet troops and beast riders need their abilities to do a little bit more damage. It doesn’t make much sense for hatchet troops to only be able to hit one row, which in most cases is only 1-2 heroes, for less damage than classes such as the imperial paladin does against all 5 targets on the field, regardless of what formation the enemy is in.

And, as I suggested previously, the prices of cave items really need to be lowered, especially the increase in cost per layer; paying such a ridiculously high amount and still having only a tiny chance of getting anything useful is simply awful.

Flag Post

the ability to “degrade” a hero would be a good addition, lots of us have heroes we will never use again that we leveled up. a way to “degrade” their level either for experience onto another hero we are training or for BA would make it less frustrating when we change heroes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Travaell:

the ability to “degrade” a hero would be a good addition, lots of us have heroes we will never use again that we leveled up. a way to “degrade” their level either for experience onto another hero we are training or for BA would make it less frustrating when we change heroes.

I second this motion

Edit: Suggestion: When the extra Builder runs out of time, when you re-buy it, the Cooldown is at zero. I just bought one and its at 3H38M CD

Flag Post

I would love to see chat attempt to reconnect when we dc. I have a bad connection that frequently drops and when chat drops i have to refresh to talk and or join legions. Why cant it just attempt to reconnect automatically.

Flag Post

“Firstly, the loading screen.”

No wai!!!!!444 That chick is hot! Don’t change the loading screen!

Flag Post

1. Option to see your sent mails.
2. Option to send 1 mail to more persons at once.
3. More room for Alliance notice and declaration.
4. Change the way alliances are ranked. New (old) criteria (arranged by importance): alliance techs>alliance level>average activity of alliance members>level of alliance members>emblem. In that way alliances with best techs are on the top, not those with high number of players (often inactive, leaders keep inactive players only because of better alliance rank). You can, ofc, change the importance of each criteria (I assume emblem will be more important since it’s bought with diamonds) or add another one you want.
5. More Sanctuary quests. We can level Sanctuary to 100, but only have quests till level 40.

Flag Post

would be nice if you did something about the use of auto clickers, people who run auto click programs gain way more experience than those who don’t use 3rd party programs since they can have speed up get clicked while they sleep. need to start banning people for that..

Flag Post

@KuroShiro, thanks for point that out , we will discuss about that and make improvement in the future.
@ Kull2112 , Thank you for your kindly suggestion.We will consider about it.
and to Nabeshin4, you can buy frags in mall, and we will make improvement on that, thanks for your reminding.

Flag Post

Dear TLI0Inferno,thank you for your so detailed suggestions, I will submit it to the devs, They will discuss and think about it.
and Travaell, Your suggestion seems reasonable. Thank you for this. We will take it into consideration.

Flag Post

Dear blackice0823, i tested that several times and did not meet that situation, maybe you can change a good and fluent browser to make s try, hope this can help you.
Dear vyvynet, Great thanks for the above suggetions,we have noted them down and will think about that.

Flag Post

I can confirm blackice’s problem. I too have an unreliable wireless connection, and when it drops for a split second and reconnects (so fast I don’t notice), I have to refresh the game to be able to chat. Maybe make a button that manually reconnects to chat in case something like this happens?

EDIT: It also makes me unable to join legions. I will click the legion and nothing happens. I can’t join arena either. It just goes to a load screen and stays there.

None of these things happen while I’m at work and on the same browser and a reliable hardwire connection. It’s just the way the game works that if you DC for a split second, you will still be able to fortify and load maps, but you can’t do any of those things.

Flag Post

If a Alliance have to much Gold should the Alliance Leader being able to spread the Gold for all members.Or makekin a button in Managment for the Leader to stop taking Gold only BA or stop taking BA only Gold.
And you should be able to give Gold to other players in action house.

Flag Post

A minor suggestion — make it so the chat window does not automatically jump back to the bottom when a new message is posted after you’ve scrolled up. This would make using the chat system infinitely easier.

Flag Post

Hey, some people in my alliance, including myself, agree that PVPing is utterly worthless. Sure, you get a better title, but that’s it. I’m thinking that there could be better rewards, like when you receive your wages, you get a number of frags based on your title. The prestige you win should also be altered, because unless you promote, it will take a very long time to get higher. Another thing that would promote PVP is to have players from every area have the chance to drop a randomly chosen item from a pool based on the areas level (30-60, 60-80. 80-100). Having more set only enhances playability.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear blackice0823, i tested that several times and did not meet that situation, maybe you can change a good and fluent browser to make s try, hope this can help you.
Dear vyvynet, Great thanks for the above suggetions,we have noted them down and will think about that.

changing browser has nothing to do with it ive tried firefox, chrome, and opera, its my isp satellite isnt that great for keeping you connected forever has spots here and there where you drop signal for a moment. Best way i can think for you to see my problem is go unplug your internet for a moment zq then try to join legions and talk once you reconnect your internet back.

Flag Post

Sorry for double post we were talking about heros commands tonite, and its very obvious that main heros have horrible command. Right now my team consists of merlin, castor, hecate, and carl. The lowest command of those 4 is merlins who you get in 1.4 with command of 68. In comparison my shaman is in 5.3 with a command of 45. I think you guys should consider giving people command bonuses for our heros as we beat chapters. The easiest way would be to make a 1 time quest that awards us command when we claim it, was thinking something like 1 command per zone. So 1.1-1.5 would award 5 command to your main hero. This would even up the very large gap in main heros command when compared to the rest of the team