*** Suggestions *** page 11

790 posts

Flag Post

just one off the top of my head, but how abotu training hero u haven’t hired that wayu can’t keep ur main force out and train someone up to 80 in the back

Flag Post
Originally posted by troublemaker83:
Originally posted by wallacic:
Originally posted by king_blackmore:
Originally posted by troublemaker83:

A new formation with all 9 spots open – this will allow people to create their own formations. Granted, this formation shouldn’t come with any bonus since being able to create your own formation is bonus enough.

Game isn’t programmed like this… you are only limited by slot blocks, not by limit of heroes.. so if there will ever be formation with 6 slots or even 9 slots, we can easily put heroes on all slots..

And knowing devs, they will never do that much programming to replace it..

i think he means a formation with all 9 slots open, but you can still only place 5 heroes, so that you can create your own 5 man formations…

That’s what I was implying – continue having just 5 heros, but having a formation available where all 9 slots are open allowing for a vastly larger amount of potential formations. Granted I’ve never worked with coding, but how difficult can it be to take any formation, duplicate it, then modify the ‘new’ one so the 4 closed spots are open.

this is the ZQ devs we’re talking about. my bet is that they still haven’t learned the intricacies of tying their own shoes, or wiping their own bums.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackice0823:

I would love to see e3 and beyond legions raise either max ba gained, or raise the monstesr level. Its pretty lame that at 89 its harder to do a e3 then a 4.5 yet the 4.5 will give you much larger ba. those legions so hard yet they offer no ba for higher lvls

this is badly needed, once you get to high levels you need tons of BA for speed ups, promotes, and tech research, but you get almost no BA from legions except 5.5 or e5 which are so hard to do that you can’t get a group to do them. you very VERY much need to change how the amount of BA received is determined.

Also you need to put in BA packages in mall. 100k BA for say 20d would be good. would make you money so i can’t see any reason why you wouldn’t do it.

Flag Post

hmmm i suggestion about the new system, maybe the “hero trading system”? So , its mean we can trade some heroes with someone else. E.G: I give jason to someone else

Flag Post

the heroes are fine. just baptize your own. the system of luck isnt. the droprates are ridiculous and needing 10 stones to fort one time over 100 with a droprate as low as it currently is is ludicrous. 20% stone drop would be realistic. I’m just waiting for zq to put stones in shop for 10 D a piece. 100 d for one fort! seems economically viable am i right? Don’t go alienating your top players or anything…
Also a consistent droprate would be nice. Some players seem to have “all the luck” as rod stewart would sing. Poorly. I love SLO and I’ve played on Kongregate religiously since its inception, but really. The cost differential is growing exponentially like some kind of nanomachine colony bent on taking over and I’ll be the last person you all grey goo. 20% droprate of stones is realistic now. Most on all servers can’t even farm them. after 75 battles with no drop it seems a bit ludicrous to me. Before you start charging for them, give us a chance to earn them. You’ve made the Tower beatable for all classes at this point, why not reset the droprate a little bit before you decide to sell these items for a ridiculous amount of diamonds like you did with the fragments? My cat agrees. We share a character on Rothus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear tripleJJJ, i will reply that.
1.when we annouce the news about the package, we have said the expiration date about that.
2.we did not make any change in E5.
3.sorry for that we have not fixed the Olympic event bug, the devs are still checking that.
4.as for the tower, i will report your all ideas to devs, they will discuss about that.
5.we release those items so players can use that to be more stronger.

Hi zq, it is obvious that e5 had changes, specifically echidna battle.
Can you please have it reverted back to the original battle?

Flag Post

Since it takes a long time and it’s very hard to level up a formation, I think that it would be nice to add an area in the Auction House simply for buying and selling formations. This may be a ridiculous suggestion but I think it would be quite a nice feature.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

Since it takes a long time and it’s very hard to level up a formation, I think that it would be nice to add an area in the Auction House simply for buying and selling formations. This may be a ridiculous suggestion but I think it would be quite a nice feature.

yes billybob, absolutely, ridiculously stupid

Flag Post

it would be nice if the hero you defeated/unlocked stayed at the level he/she was, it’s a pain to level them from level 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by wallacic:
Originally posted by billybob152:

yes billybob, absolutely, ridiculously stupid

Um, thanks. I guess

Flag Post

I am sure this has been suggested however Arena Papal Palace daily gold payments should not be limited by Treasury. This could ether be they are treated like diamond purchases or that they fill with out exceeding your Treasury. Thank you for your consideration.

Flag Post

i agree that you either need to train or fire the current programmers ( mostlikely fire ) and hire new programmers who know what they are doing. i understand if people don’t know how to program then its hard for them to implement suggestions however it would be very redundant to hire a group of devs ( most likely 2 or 3 ) to create , and maintain an mmorpg. I say this because mmo’s are hard to maintain and update especially if the devs are not very good.

Flag Post

Dear Hermeus , we will consider about this problem, thanks for your reporting and ideas about that.
and dear killertwintee, sorry for our inconveneince, pls calm down and we will do our best to improve the game, devs are very industrious, pls understand their difficulties.

Flag Post

I Suggest updating Kalexs targeting and makeing it similar to merlins

merlin will target any physical hero who doesnt have 100 moral and if all physicals have it then he targets himself

Kalex currently targets anyone he wants whether they are at full health or not. If Kalex was made to target injured/ lower then full hp and if full just miss on himself like merlin he would be dramatically more usefull

Flag Post

You know how sometimes (for the people who have PC’s) your computer will ask you to confirm an action? Example : Are you sure you want to delete this file? [delete] [cancel] Well, I think it would be nice to have something like that for alliance techs. Example: are you sure you want to upgrade this tech? [yes] [cancel] It might be annoying to a few people, but to those who “mis-click” it would really come in handy.

Flag Post

1. Add an option to upgrade ALL alliance techs with gold OR BA. Since BA is harder to obtain, make gold upgrade 2 times more expensive than BA upgrade. It doesn’t have to be 2 times, you can make it more. For example, first level of Draft would cost 500000 BA or 1000000 gold.
2. Option to upgrade Emblem with gold/BA or D. You can use price of last alliance level as price of Emblem.
3. Noble Ride’s tech Prowess would be better if it increased total morale beyond 100. To 105 and 115. In that way, when enemy demoralizes Paladin, he/she would still be able to use special attack, since it would be triggered at 100 or more morale.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear Hermeus , we will consider about this problem, thanks for your reporting and ideas about that.
and dear killertwintee, sorry for our inconveneince, pls calm down and we will do our best to improve the game, devs are very industrious, pls understand their difficulties.

1) I don’t think he meant lower the amount of the reward to be your solution, but to instead make it possible to exceed treasury space to collect daily reward.

2) Dictionary definition of industrious: working energetically and devotedly; hard-working. None of those words describe your devs AT ALL. I think the word you were looking for is indolent.

Flag Post

maybe..get another front page on kong boost or something, we badly need new players to the game. most alliances can’t even begin to fill up, legions are painfully hard for low level players to get teams for, etc. or new badges…something to draw in the players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Travaell:

maybe..get another front page on kong boost or something, we badly need new players to the game. most alliances can’t even begin to fill up, legions are painfully hard for low level players to get teams for, etc. or new badges…something to draw in the players.

+1
Really see the need to attract new players or perhaps a merger of servers (but if that requires alliances to be disbanded, then no)

Would be great if you could also add an option to keep/cancel recast

Flag Post

Dear all, I’ll sort out your ideas piece by piece and submit to devs for their considering. In future we’ll do more to reinvigorate slo in KG.

Flag Post

My question is this: Is there any plan on importing to kongregate the features the official SLO game has on zqgame? I’m talking about the ability to queue up fortification, levy and training. If yes, then approximately when will it happen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Travaell:

Yes, we need more players. So far the only “thriving” alliances are the big ones that were started when the game started to gain popularity, smaller alliances have basically no way of gaining any new members except for recruiting those unhappy with the alliance they’re in, or perhaps the occasional new player (which is rather rare). So yes please, find a way to gain players.

Flag Post

This just hit me….. How is somebody going to keep track of something they’ve bid on in the AH? As of right now it doesn’t have a watch list like Ebay, it doesn’t have a way to keep track of what you’ve bid on. Something like a watch list for the AH would be nice.

Flag Post

It would be nice if we could flag down an area that we know has a trap in it so we could move on and not accidentally click on it, making us lose 1 energy.
As well, it would be nice if you increased the number of frags/spirit stones rewarded from the treasure chest. Exactly 1 spirit stone and 1 frag isn’t going to help much unless someone manages to open all the chests, and received all frags/stones

Flag Post

This is not as much a suggestion as it is a question. I was wondering, would a player that is not yet level 100 be able to fortify equipment to over level 100 if that player got the “stones of spirit” from lucky turning?