*** Suggestions *** page 14

789 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:

I’m told we can only have 2 main heros per server per account,
I’m discouraged to learn this, because there are 3 races to choose from. (merc/noble/tribe).

I suggest you increase the max main heroes per server per account to 3, PLEASE.

I want to try all 3 races in server RIO :(.

(also, the LEAST used hero classes need to be re-done, either change skills to have SOME AoE potential)

EDIT: now I’m told having more then 1 account will get you banned… so how do we use all 3 races in a server?

Maybe you can try differemt races in different servers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

I’m told we can only have 2 main heros per server per account,
I’m discouraged to learn this, because there are 3 races to choose from. (merc/noble/tribe).

I suggest you increase the max main heroes per server per account to 3, PLEASE.

I want to try all 3 races in server RIO :(.

(also, the LEAST used hero classes need to be re-done, either change skills to have SOME AoE potential)

EDIT: now I’m told having more then 1 account will get you banned… so how do we use all 3 races in a server?

Maybe you can try differemt races in different servers.

Aw, but my alliance is in rio :(.

Flag Post

Here’s a suggestion that will probably save your game from dying the slow death it appears to be dying on Frost:

Make Spirit Stones available for purchase in the store. And don’t rip us off for them.

We have at least 13, probably more like 20 pieces of gear we would all like to fort up to +200. This includes 5x armor, 5x HoT, 3/4x weapon or book, 5x shield, necks, perhaps some rings, etc.

This is prohibitively expensive right now, where the only way to get stones is through Pluto spins, where you are hoping for a booby prize and not a main prize!!

Set the price of stones around 5d per 10 spirit stones (i.e. 5d per fort), and it will cost 500d to buy the stones to get a piece from +100 to +200 (plus the gold cost). Times twenty pieces and it’ll cost somebody around 10k to get very strong, at least 6k to get comfortably strong for 12 pieces.

That’s still a large diamond outlay ($200 – $300) but it’s not so large that people will get frustrated and quit.

The biggest mistake you can make right now is to put stones in the store at a prohibitive price (such as 10d/10 stones, or even higher). The pace of progression right now for those at T1 legion has slowed to a crawl (I personally farm T1 legion as much as possible, and stones otherwise, and a typical day for me consists of 3 post-100 forts and nothing else of use) — and to give back a little hope to people is a very good idea right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dkorbel:

Here’s a suggestion that will probably save your game from dying the slow death it appears to be dying on Frost:

Make Spirit Stones available for purchase in the store. And don’t rip us off for them.

We have at least 13, probably more like 20 pieces of gear we would all like to fort up to +200. This includes 5x armor, 5x HoT, 3/4x weapon or book, 5x shield, necks, perhaps some rings, etc.

This is prohibitively expensive right now, where the only way to get stones is through Pluto spins, where you are hoping for a booby prize and not a main prize!!

Set the price of stones around 5d per 10 spirit stones (i.e. 5d per fort), and it will cost 500d to buy the stones to get a piece from +100 to +200 (plus the gold cost). Times twenty pieces and it’ll cost somebody around 10k to get very strong, at least 6k to get comfortably strong for 12 pieces.

That’s still a large diamond outlay ($200 – $300) but it’s not so large that people will get frustrated and quit.

The biggest mistake you can make right now is to put stones in the store at a prohibitive price (such as 10d/10 stones, or even higher). The pace of progression right now for those at T1 legion has slowed to a crawl (I personally farm T1 legion as much as possible, and stones otherwise, and a typical day for me consists of 3 post-100 forts and nothing else of use) — and to give back a little hope to people is a very good idea right now.

Or increase the drop rate amount of stones so that it’s actually possible to obtain a decent amount without buying diamonds. That way people can feel like they have a reason to farm stones and not feel that the only way to obtain them is through spinning the wheel.

Flag Post

Reposting my prior post since it got passed over and coincides with the above:

Please increase the drop rate for stones to 100%.

A good average number of battles/day is 40something. Assuming 40 battles/day and a 100% drop rate, that is 4 forts/day a person could gain using Spirit Stones. With 5 characters and 10 items per character, it would take 1,250 days (about 3.5 years) to max out all the current equipment.

Obviously the rationale for having low drop rates is the devs want to keep players playing (and paying). I think you and they would agree that even at 100% rate, 3.5 years is plenty slow enough, and the people paying will still pay to get ahead faster. At the 30% or so rate stones drop at now, imagine the insanity with such low rates.

Oh, and take out the Empty Chests in Crazy Adventure.

Flag Post

Can you please make the STARTING gold MAX/CAP 40k so we can collect the 30k 3hour login reward? PLEASE?

Or let us collect daily login time rewards to GO PAST MAX/CAP…. please?

Flag Post

Can you please make the STARTING gold MAX/CAP 40k so we can collect the 30k 3hour login reward? PLEASE?

Join (or start) a guild, and donate down to zero gold. Then you can collect it

Flag Post
Originally posted by DamesJean:

Join (or start) a guild, and donate down to zero gold. Then you can collect it

Until town hall lvl 20, you are stuck at 30k max gold, and trying to get your gold down to EXACTLY ZERO
is VERY difficult and time consuming… just to claim your 3hour login bonus.

Flag Post

Does the kongregate version get less updates then the offical game?

Anyhow, I suggest you either:
1. Raise % for the three right most items in caves.
or
2. Lower the diamond cost of all the caves.

Another suggestion regarding mall, since your gold packages scale incorrectly:
current: (d=diamond)
5d = 50k gold (1d=10k gold)
10d = 100k gold (1d=10k gold)
15d = 200k gold (1d=13.33k gold)
49d = 500k gold (1d=10.2k gold)
^as you can see, why bother getting the 49d package, as 3x 15d package yields MORE!

suggested: bold = new amount
5d/cg = 50k gold (1d=10k gold)
10d = 115k gold (1d=11.5k gold)
50d = 750k gold (1d=15k gold)

^this way you get more per diamond if you spend more at once.

Flag Post

Does the kongregate version get less updates then the offical game?

Anyhow, I suggest you either:
1. Raise % for the three right most items in caves.
or
2. Lower the diamond cost of all the caves.

Another suggestion regarding mall, since your gold packages scale incorrectly:
current: (d=diamond)
5d = 50k gold (1d=10k gold)
10d = 100k gold (1d=10k gold)
49d = 500k gold (1d=10.2k gold)
^as you can see, why bother getting the 49d package, as 3x 15d package yields MORE!

suggested: bold = new amount
5d/cg = 50k gold (1d=10k gold)
10d = 115k gold (1d=11.5k gold)
50d = 750k gold (1d=15k gold)

^this way you get more per diamond if you spend more at once.

think someone has said before the 49d you can use cg on them

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackice0823:

think someone has said before the 49d you can use cg on them

Ah, I’m not willing to ‘tiral and error’ to test if all can be bought with cg and/or diamonds.

Flag Post

i think it is fair to say the big alliances on rothus, eloir, and frost have somewhere around 100m in gold in their alliance vault/treasury. why not put that to use by allowing the upgrade of mines/farms won from capital? this way that gold gets put to good use and the lvl 100s and 80s forting expensive gear get more money. i think that implementing this would make many people happy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lender45:

i think it is fair to say the big alliances on rothus, eloir, and frost have somewhere around 100m in gold in their alliance vault/treasury. why not put that to use by allowing the upgrade of mines/farms won from capital? this way that gold gets put to good use and the lvl 100s and 80s forting expensive gear get more money. i think that implementing this would make many people happy.

I also think aliance system needs more features.

I also suggest:
Aliance store (where you, THE DEVS, set the prices: for gold/ba/cg/diamonds/prestige?/honor?/)
You could also put in the missing set equipment we all are looking for!
Aliance tech level increases available equipment selection.

Alliance quests (some 1 time only, some repeatable/daily)
Rewards could be anything you devs set it to. (you could even charge cg/d for EXTREMELY high/hard dailies)
Quests can be based on alliance level and/or alliance tech level.

Alliance equipment storage/bank (where you, THE DEVS, can place a price/rate to store/withdraw equipment from storage.)
Can even charge cg/d for higher tier equipment, and/or gold for lower tier, or make it free.
Alliance Tech level increases storage capacity.

New allliance techs (to mess with the above 3 features, that take cg/d to upgrade, NOT IN MILLIONS, but tens, or hundreds silly)
Techlvl 1: Store unlocker. (each level increases available equipment selection, or opens another tab/store (xx items for each))
Techlvl 1b: Quest unlocker. (each level opens up new daily quests)
Techlvl 2: Storage Capacity. (each level increases alliance storage capacity, req. lvl 5 in both techlvl 1s)
Techlvl 3: (req. lvl 5 in techlvl2)

And the alliance leader gets new options for setting privellegs on storage (view/store/withdraw access per member position) per each storage container.
And the chief/deputy/general get to view/access some more alliance info like they normally do.
And soldiers can’t view any of the info like they normally do.

Btw, this is rough. Your devs can discuss it further, I think it is another way for you to make a little more $ from cg/d spending raising new alliance techs.

Edit: I’ll make mock ups later today. We all love pictures!

Flag Post

No long range physical heroes?

I chose tide archer for my main because I like long range attacks, from saftey.
Yet my archer behaves exactly like my melee physical heroes, ie. normal attacks only target upfront/closest target.

Just to bad my LONG RANGE BOW can’t find/hit back row.

I’m unsure how you can change the targeting ai:
random (row/colum/all), back to front, mage/melee first, multiple targets for less damage, etc.

I suggest give archers a 3 tile range, so:
an archer in back row, attacks front to back.
an archer in middle attacks random in row.
an archer in front row, attacks back to front.

Better yet, have selectable ai’s for all heroes (check box/bullet point whatever), on their info/equip/or formation page.
Melee Ai options (2): right / left (next collum they target after initial collum is down).
Archer Ai options (4): front to back / back to front; right / left.
Mage Ai options (?): (unsure, I’m not familiar with mages, BUT have at least kalex have “DON’T TARGET fully healed heroes”).

Flag Post

Hi,

There is currently no way to post to chat items you have listed in the auction house. It would be helpful if you could Ctrl+click on items in the personal auction tab the same as with items in your inventory.

TD

Flag Post

You can do it when you FIRST post the item… So you can list it in chat with price, etc. I believe their reasoning behind not allowing it after being posted, is so we don’t have a lot of people spamming items no one wants….

Flag Post

I just dumped a lot into cave, and it is not 1/6th odds!

After I spent so much there, I’m told in channel the % is hidden server side, and they are scewed!!!!

NO WHERE IN THE SCREEN DO YOU MENTION, LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH ODDS like in the WHEEL~!!

And that ‘?’ button does not have a pop-up in-game, to even explain what cave is~!

I beg of you to WARN players that certain items are VERY VERY LOW ODDS while others are VERY HIGH ODDS.

Flag Post

Is it possible change the default in the auction house to 0-200 for the fort? It would be difficult to sell >101 forted items since they do not show up in the default search.

Flag Post

Can we delete one of our main heroes, so we can start over?
(since tribal starting classse have different command, and I want max command)

I suggest: Allow us to RESET our main hero’s race.. basically like at the very start of game, before tutorial.

If not, I am FORCED to use a new login :( and that plain sucks, specially when we CHOOSE BAD starting class :(.

EDIT: new suggestion:
PLEASE take out the text about 200 (or was it 250) cg be rewarded after completing tutorial…
We NO LONGER GAIN THAT REWARD, as it was Rio Server Promotion first week, right?
As the text STILL pops up, yet we gain no CG!!!!!
Chinese devs, must be hard for them to target English buyers :(

Flag Post

I suggest that you (the devs) allow us to claim more log-in bonuses, for many of us the log-in bonuses are one of our main sources of gold. As a level 59 player, I’ll use myself as the example : When fortifying the kings sword of fury, I run out of gold within the first half hour of fortifying, I have all my dwellings and my finance hall at level 59, I claim 50k in wages, I have been signed in every day enough to get the 60k in the daily log-in rewards, I also am on for the 3 hours it takes to get the 3 hours of login bonuses. And yet I still run out of gold within a very short period of time, fortifying a sword which was created to be used and fortified by a level 59. My suggestion is that by the time somebody reaches level 60, allow them to claim more login rewards, perhaps double, perhaps just extend it to 4-5 hours, either way would be a great improvement.
Thank you for considering my suggestion.

Flag Post

Dear all, all of you are highly appreciated for your precious ideas! I need sort them out piece by piece to report to devs and they need time to consider about the feasibility.

Flag Post

When fortifying an item, I can choose one which is already equipped on one of my heroes … but in order to recast an item, I have to unequip it first. Why not have an option, much like fortifying, where we can recast an equipped item.

Flag Post

Do you devs plan on putting in a way to track which items you bid on in the auction house?
I suggest you do this please.

Edit: More sanctuary quests please, you can make sanctuary level = monster levels for easier programming.
(I guess 100 different maps is a little much?… can do what bioware does and reuse maps, just place differet enemies)

Flag Post

I’ve been thinking for NPC or Legion drops, you should increase the drop rate percent somewhere around 2.5 times higher (hopefully that’s reasonable for you) than its normal drop rate for people who haven’t had it drop yet. This higher drop rate chance will only keep on going until a player gets the drop, which after that, the drop rate will return to normal for the item.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheDong:

Hi,

There is currently no way to post to chat items you have listed in the auction house. It would be helpful if you could Ctrl+click on items in the personal auction tab the same as with items in your inventory.

TD

Thanks for your idea. I will submit it to our devs for consideration.