*** Suggestions *** page 2

790 posts

Flag Post

allow deleting characters

Flag Post
Originally posted by needo2:

allow deleting characters

This has already been suggested several times, and is even in the first post. Learn to read before posting…

In order to prevent this thread from turning into repetitive garbage, I hope that you will delete your post, and then I will delete my post about your post, to make this thread easier for future visitors to sort through.

Flag Post

Dear skwerly, sorry for the inocnvenience, we will check and fix it later.
Dear needo2 , thanks for your idea about that, I have noted it down and submitted to the devs. They will think about it.

Flag Post

What about a Mute button to turn off the music?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrLagoona:

What about a Mute button to turn off the music?

There already is one…

Flag Post

I don’t think this was covered, and yes I did read the posts. The sactuary eating of gems when(if) you cancel is rather frustrating. I can understand it for baptise, but I lost 2 purifications when I first began thanks to me not combing though that horrid wiki enough to find an explanation or missing it in the vauge rules on the site proper. So could you rethink the sacutary gem cancelation eating? I don’t care if I get my lost gems back, I just would like to spend them how I wish. And since I am using a magic man and fortune has never been a freind of mine, I really don’t need fist power over int, and losing x amount of what little gems I have is a kick in the gems. Thanks!

Flag Post

I want to know how many units my heroes are missing so I can decide if I need to recruit or not

Flag Post

Dear DrLagoona, we have that, it is in the top, right corner of the chatting box, beside the friend button.
And dear Rasstis, as for the situation you mentiond.purification is just like buying lottery ticket, you buy that, you may get good rewards, or sometimes you may get bad things, so hope you can understand that, and if you have good ideas about that, feel free to contact with us, we will listen to and take your idea into consideration.

Flag Post

Making an other suggestion (this time probably a bit harder to do, but probably worth it in the end):

A pre-load function:
This will, while you are playing, load other parts of the game in the background:

• Pro:
    • Less time loading area’s
    • Reduced overall stress on a server, since you can spread out the “handing out” of data more.
  • Con:
    • Sometimes unneeded data is send.
    • A bit more data storage required client-side.

If you do implement it, I suggest the following order of sending (priority):

• Images of:
    • Outside town
    • Last used “Gate of Ages” area
    • Battle
    • Country map (map itself, followed by castle and then towns)
    • Sanctuary quests (when you have one)
    • World map
  • Data of:
    • Last used “Gate of Ages” area (what armies are visible / defeated)
    • Country map (where are there town, who owns them (just the names)

The rest of the data should be send on request to have the latest data since it can change any second, and the updates of the previous send data (so you may want to scrap some data send, to have the correct data the first time)

Flag Post

Some more in-depth beast rider class analysis:

Damage:

Max potential damage is 100% + 50% skill + 20% skill = 170%
Tomahawk class damage is 100% + 25% skill + 50% skill + 30% skill ) x3 (enemy sweep) = total 615% damage
Shaman class damage is 100% + 100% skill ) x5 = 1000% (why 100% skill? it’s 50% dmg curse x 2 rounds, but i might be wrong here – nevertheless the damage shaman can deal is HUGE)
Not to mention other classes like tide archer, tide infantry and imperial scholar which can also attack many troops at once.

Special skills:

Intimidate. First of all, it is useless against magic troops which do not use morale. It works only on physical troops and you have to hit them when they already got some morale. So you have to fulfill 2 conditions: 1) hit enemy that the skill affects 2) hit it at the right time

Bloody riot – initialize morale to a max of 25. Useful ONLY at the beginning – and propably ONLY when it’s maxed [it doesn’t matter if you have 80, 90 or 95 morale as your next hit (or enemy hit) will raise it to 100 anyway.]

Original faith – raises physical defense up to 25%. Neat. But – it still makes you vulnerable to magic attacks. And Tomahawk class has the same skill – except it’s defence goes up to 50%!!!

My suggestions are (of course i do not want them all to be implemented together):
-Raise overall beast rider damage
-Make special hit many troops at once (with full or reduced damage)
-Increase “original faith” skill to 10%/level or make it both physical and magic defense!!!
-Replace “bloody riot” skill with something else (like hit 2-3-4-5 enemies for example)

Flag Post

Sort items by grade, level on shop

Flag Post

Login rewards timer resets if player accidentally refreshes the page which is really cruel, do something about it please

Flag Post

< And dear Rasstis, as for the situation you mentiond.purification is just like buying lottery ticket, you buy that, you may get good rewards, or sometimes you may get bad things, so hope you can understand that, and if you have good ideas about that, feel free to contact with us, we will listen to and take your idea into consideration.

</blockquote
Ahh. I see. Well in game should be a little more clear about how it works. As I said I would have kept my unwanted purifications, but in the begining I had no idea they would be eaten if cancled. Thanks for the reply!

Flag Post

hide alliance only runs from the public, seems to be causing alot of drama on frost these days when people see an alliance only run they get mad at the alliance thats hosting it for not including them.

Flag Post

if an alliance can create his own legions, please give others the option to reject people from certain alliance(s) in the legions they create

if <nickname> in <alliance_name> then <nickname> cannot join legion
is not that hard to implement

thank you

Flag Post

in another words- if an alliance can afford to reject the world players in legions , why the world cannot reject that alliance members in legions ?

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is the appropriate venue, but may I request/suggest a diamond sale on the Frost server? I know I’d be willing to drop quite a bit on the next one, and a few people I’ve talked to are waiting for one as well. Might give you guys a decent payday – haha.

Flag Post

Dear nafets112 and Jasiekl, thanks for your all detailed explanation, i have noted that down and reported to devs.

And dear needo2, thanks for your idea about shop, we will consider about that.

Flag Post

Dear buburall, thanks for your suggestion, we will think about that.
And dear Rease, thanks for your advice, but at present we have no plan about that.

Flag Post

When you conquer somebody, the message that is displayed is bad English (was better before), it says:

[playerx] has conquered as [playery]’s subordinate

while it should say

[playerx] has been conquered as [playery]’s subordinate

You may want to change it to the correct version. :)

Flag Post

Suggestion: Have skill trees or special skills that can be unlocked for each hero (not just main hero). They would be unlocked by the number of battles the hero has fought in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mikemaster33:

Suggestion: Have skill trees or special skills that can be unlocked for each hero (not just main hero). They would be unlocked by the number of battles the hero has fought in.

What would be the point? Everyone would just use the same tree’s like they do with the main heroes.

If they could balance all the main heroes..Then it could work, and make the game much more varied.

Flag Post

The point is that heroes would be more interesting to train and develop. They could unlock additional skills as they level up, etc. Also, the classes do currently seem balanced at higher levels with the entire skill tree unlocked (with the exception of a few).

Flag Post

suggestion: balance the heroes so that the vast majority of people don’t use shamans.. they are only class that attacks all targets every turn..and with the huge dmg on magic its a bit ridiculous. either give other classes the same ability or take it away from shamans.

Flag Post

People use Shamans because if they select the Tribal class, it is the only viable option. Tribal Riders are beyond terrible. I don’t even know why they exist since they are by far the worst character in the game. Tribal infantry is no good either when you consider both Paladins and Merc Infantry hit 5 AOE with good damage/special effects.

People use Shamans so often because the Tribal race is a joke, and that is all there is to pick from.