*** Suggestions *** page 30

789 posts

Flag Post

i wuold like to see diference between natural miss rate of hero text apperence as [Miss] and passive ability avade text as [Miss]

So when im attacked and attacking hero MIss text will be [Miss]
and when im attacjed and my hero use his evade text will be [Dodge]

Flag Post

Hi wlad,
As a reminder, ONLY the magical heroes miss. Physical heroes known as “hit 100%”.
And, evade(dodge) ONLY occurs against a physical hit.

If a magical enemy misses on you, this is because that magical enemy misses (not a dodge).
If a physical enemy misses on you, this is because you dodge (not related with enemy’s hit rate)

AND yes wlad, this tag should be changed.
If magical hitter misses it should be [Miss]
If physical hitter misses it should be [Dodge] or evade

Flag Post

Hello
Thanks for catig’s kind help and explanation. Your advice has been noted down.

Flag Post

Hi there. Just checking in to hear if you guys are planning any improvements regarding mages performance vs MI boss.
(See all previous posts about mages doing too little dmg even with high phys att).

In advance. Thanks :)

Flag Post

Hi, suggestion is reported to devs and they need time to consider it. If they think it can be realized, in the future you will see in the game.

Flag Post

hi zq can u reduce max time on cd, without vip 15min, and max 5min cd for vip players ty

Flag Post

I believe that agility’s effect on multiplayer should be reworked.

The way it is right now, order of heroes in the formation doesn’t matter, makes it a bit less strategic.

I believe that it should be reworked so that heroes still attack based on position in the formation, however agility would determine who’s slot got to hit first in each slot. So, for example, turn 1, player 1 and 2 both have a hero in the first slot. It will compare agility, whoever has more agility attacks first, then the other player’s slot 1 hero will attack. Then it will do the same for slot 2, whoever has more agility hits first, then the other person’s slot 2 attacks, so on and so on throughout the slots, allowing agility to affect who hits first while still allowing for formations to affect hit order.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TLI0Inferno:

The way it is right now, order of heroes in the formation doesn’t matter, makes it a bit less strategic.

I believe that it should be reworked so that heroes still attack based on position in the formation, however agility would determine who’s slot got to hit first in each slot. So, for example, turn 1, player 1 and 2 both have a hero in the first slot. It will compare agility, whoever has more agility attacks first, then the other player’s slot 1 hero will attack. Then it will do the same for slot 2, whoever has more agility hits first, then the other person’s slot 2 attacks, so on and so on throughout the slots, allowing agility to affect who hits first while still allowing for formations to affect hit order.

Do you mean that advise us to change the heroes list in hire function?

Flag Post

I think the Mysterious Island bosses are a little bit too easy, you should add morale drain on their attacks that would do it. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by TLI0Inferno:

Do you mean that advise us to change the heroes list in hire function?

No, what I was saying had nothing to do with that. I was suggesting that you change the way that agility determines order of attacking. But it’s not worth explaining if you don’t already understand; I can’t think of any other way to say it.

Flag Post

Hello TLI0Inferno,
Thanks for your advice. If possible, we will further consider it.

Flag Post

is it true that unique recasts only work on hero’s that already have that ability, (ie dodge, or parry etc.) what a joke… I think if someone gets a unique recast like “insight:increase 15% dodge probabilities” on a cloak, what ever hero is wearing that cloak should get the passive ability dodge (if they don’t already have it) and then get +15% added to whatever chance they currently have (0 if they just got the ability). otherwise many unique recasts aren’t worth it at all unless your so far advanced as to make specialty heroes and this would still allow for specialty heroes but would make the recasts worth it to every one!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by marcs328:

is it true that unique recasts only work on hero’s that already have that ability, (ie dodge, or parry etc.) what a joke… I think if someone gets a unique recast like “insight:increase 15% dodge probabilities” on a cloak, what ever hero is wearing that cloak should get the passive ability dodge (if they don’t already have it) and then get +15% added to whatever chance they currently have (0 if they just got the ability). otherwise many unique recasts aren’t worth it at all unless your so far advanced as to make specialty heroes and this would still allow for specialty heroes but would make the recasts worth it to every one!!!!

No, the gear with the recast attribution“insight:increase 15% dodge probabilities” will work on any hero.

Flag Post

my suggestion is pretty simple … do something about the hades drop rates!
I didn’t get any hades drop so far and believe me, it is not because of a lack of trying. I do about 50 fights every single day since hades came out but not a single drop.
As you might imagine, this reduces the motivation to play significantly. While other people get many drops, some get nothing. And I don’t think that has anything to do with luck anymore. Because for some reason it is always the same people getting the drops and some don’t get anything.
If ther are no changes soon, I don’t see a point of playing anymore.

Flag Post

Hi there. Another post about MI. Feel free to ignore/send to devs who also will ignore it.

Recently i managed to get enough frags for heroic phys ring. With it and hades phys ring/weapon i am 2,4k phys att away from phys cap(Not mentioning 9star recast). With potions, i have 21,6k phys att, and decided to attempt Monday MI.
http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=10149734 MI boss.
I do 1150 dmg on first hit.
As comparison, i did 1st battle in T10 : http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=10149738
With so much phys att. I actually expect as much dmg as i can do against mag immune in T10.

The way i see it. It won’t be possible for any shaman to beat MI boss on sunday. Not today, not in 10 years as long as the system works like it does. I can get roar of dragon heroic+200, 2 dragon essence heroic+200 and i will still not be able to beat it.

This is past the point of buy to win. This is pure slaughter. Make the devs change MI boss.

Flag Post

Hello Katrin and asassin,
I will try my best to discuss this with our devs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by marcs328:

No, the gear with the recast attribution“insight:increase 15% dodge probabilities” will work on any hero.

No ZQgame. When i had one of those recasts, my main hero(Firemage at that time) didnt dodge a single phy attack. It only works on Heros who already have dodge, like Paladin, Phillipe, poly and so on.
And for example a Helmet with Crit will never work on a magic hero.

Flag Post

Hello Apondom,
Could you give us battle report to substantiate your statement? Thanks for your cooperation.

Flag Post

Hello Apondom,
Could you give us battle report to substantiate your statement? Thanks for your cooperation.

No i cant. I dont have that recast anymore. Why dont u try it on ure own on ure testing account. give a helm with Crit to a mage. u will see he doesnt Crit. Give a shield with parry to a paladin. U will see he will never parry.
give a cloak with dodge to a hatchet. U will see he will never dodge a phy attack.

Flag Post

Hi,
Could you please tell us how to judge it? Provide us some battle report to speeds up the problem-solving process.

Flag Post

NO I CANT!!!!!!!!
1st: I only have a crit helemt as unique recast.
2nd: I am not going to waste my cd and TIME for this. U get paid for this. not me.
It always has been like this and its NOT a problem. Players just have to adept. If u want to change something on this, ask ure GM’s to provide u with Battle reports.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Apondom:

NO I CANT!!!!!!!!
1st: I only have a crit helemt as unique recast.
2nd: I am not going to waste my cd and TIME for this. U get paid for this. not me.
It always has been like this and its NOT a problem. Players just have to adept. If u want to change something on this, ask ure GM’s to provide u with Battle reports.

You just guess it. Later we will test it if we have time. Leave the battle report for us if you encounter it. Thanks for your cooperation.

Flag Post

What do you mean, “just guess it”?

Magic heroes can never do critical hits. They can never dodge physical attacks, and they can never parry any kind of attacks.

This is not the imagination of a 3 year old we are talking about. This is the acumulated experience gained from 50 players playing each day for more then a year.
Test it as many times as you like. for some heroes, the unique recasts just won’t work. (Ofcourse andro, hugues, merlin and kalex never can have crit). If you do the tests with any attacking magic hero, you will see that Apondom speaks the truth.

Flag Post

HERE IS URE BATTLE REPORT!!!!
http://kg3.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=10165348
Accusing ME of NOT telling the truth? Are you kidding me? You told WRONG FACTS when u were answering marc328. NOT ME!!!!
http://i44.tinypic.com/2s1u1oh.jpg

Flag Post

why why why we need to provide links…. give us access to test server and we will provide as much links as you want