*** Suggestions *** page 32

790 posts

Flag Post

There will be an future option for an alliance leader, to pass the leadership to someone else instantly, without being away 7 days ?
I want to quit from this position and I dont want to be away for a week, can you help me with this issue ?
DuDu/Rothus – Guardian

Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

There will be an future option for an alliance leader, to pass the leadership to someone else instantly, without being away 7 days ?
I want to quit from this position and I dont want to be away for a week, can you help me with this issue ?
DuDu/Rothus – Guardian

Sorry, i cannot do it. If you don’t want to be alliance leader, the only way is that you need be away for 7 days. Thanks for your suggestion, maybe there will be the function in the future.

Flag Post

http://forum.zqgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=12544&page=1&extra=#pid101504
please vote

Flag Post
Originally posted by bogmar85:

http://forum.zqgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=12544&page=1&extra=#pid101504
please vote

Thanks for your reminder. We have noted it. :lol

Flag Post

i bump it one last time before i dont care about this game at all anymore

change wb to 4 freaking times!

Flag Post

How about showing the player before and after the players position in WB. Now it shows top 9 and players position, maybe change it to top 7 and for example position 12,13 and 14.

Flag Post

Why do you all still post suggestions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vyvynet:

Why do you all still post suggestions?

We all have our own ways to waste time :P

Flag Post

Another way to fix dragon thing can be dividing by 10 damage done to it, and multipliing x10 prices given by it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ibong2:

Another way to fix dragon thing can be dividing by 10 damage done to it, and multipliing x10 prices given by it.

I think ibong2 means prizes?

Flag Post

Yes, i confused both words. I wanted to say… it would work as horns but in different way.
You do 1,000,000 damage in dragon battle, you receive 1,000,000 damage’s gold or ba.
Real damage to dragon 100,000
Rewards for top10 and last straw, would need to be x10, because with this change what before was 1,500,000 dragon will be 150,000,000 dragon.

Flag Post

increase royal gem drop rate. for waht little they do you’d expect at least 1% of hits to drop one

Flag Post

oh and btw displaying the stronger gems last was a bad idea

Flag Post

DuDu/Rothus – Guardian

Me too! I need to quit my current Alliance so I can grow. Please help!

Originally posted by zqgame:

DuDu/Rothus – Guardian

Sorry, i cannot do it. If you don’t want to be alliance leader, the only way is that you need be away for 7 days. Thanks for your suggestion, maybe there will be the function in the future.

You want me not to play for a week? Sounds like a good way to lose players.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator