Ranking competetion is BACK AGAIN!!! 3000 DIAMONDS as prize for WINNERS!!

143 posts

Flag Post

Get 3000 Diamonds reward for all the Top 10 ranked players!

Shadowland Online players,
get extra diamonds with your high ranks! From July. 13 (Fri) at 12:00 am to July.22 (Sun) at 11:59 pm EST, the top 10 ranked players of battle achievement, prestige and honor, will be selected for Honor of High Rank. What we count is what you gain during this period. Each of them will receive a glorious high rank prize of 3000 diamonds. What are you waiting for? Level up,NOW!
To have more players get the rewards,every player can get reward once only.All the battle achievement you gain during this period will be counted in.
And those who were offline for 7 days would not get the rewards.

The most important thing:
We just count the BA , prestige and honor you gained during this period!!!!!!!!!!!

For example, you have 200 honor before 12:00 am in July 13, and you gain 1000 honor from 12:00 am in July 13 to 11:59 pm in July 22. But what we count is 1000. pls understand the rule rightly.

Flag Post

Could you at least not have constant system spam this time?

Flag Post

That’s only for the World Top Ranked Players right?

Flag Post

Clarification please: Will this reward the people with the greatest gains over that period or simply those at the top of the tables at the end of the event?

Flag Post

damn those BA horders!

Flag Post

If it’s like all the other Ranking competition events donseptico, its going to be top of the tables. So that guy who never donates’ BA and has stock piled 5mil already will be getting a prize.

Flag Post

Can be a contribution rank a good solution?

Flag Post

most gains would be fun but like always it will be the current top 10 which i dont mind :D

Flag Post

Dear all, this contest rule is adjusted.

Flag Post

So after winning the last ranking competition for 300 diamonds, I decided to donate all of my battle achievements to help out the alliance and figured that there wouldn’t be another competition so soon, and even if there was it was only 300 diamonds. Now I find out that not only is there another competition, but winners are being rewarded with 3000 diamonds. What is the incentive for anyone to donate BA to their alliance ever with rewards like this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gustapin:

If it’s like all the other Ranking competition events donseptico, its going to be top of the tables. So that guy who never donates’ BA and has stock piled 5mil already will be getting a prize.

We have adjusted the rule, do not worry the BA you donate.It will be counted in when we record the ranking data.

Flag Post

3k diamonds?? thats way too many diamonds to award. i think it should be a max of 1k

Flag Post

If the competition is as announced, it should start for everyone at 0 and be accumulated from there.

If this is the case, please make a counter as previously suggested, along the lines of the previous competitions hosted in “Today’s events” in the “World Affairs” window. :)

Flag Post

i want clarification, is it going to be top ranked people on server or top ranked in amount gained over time of the contest.

also will that be for BA prestige and honor or just BA.

also if it is amount gained over the term of the contest then you need to change how arena works or low level campers will simply win in prestige and honor without any actual effort.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Gustapin:

We have adjusted the rule, do not worry the BA you donate.It will be counted in when we record the ranking data.

Very cool. Thanks

Flag Post

Dear all,

We just count the BA , prestige and honor you gained during this period!!!!!!!!!!!

For example, you have 200 honor before 12:00 am in July 13, and you gain 1000 honor from 12:00 am in July 13 to 11:59 pm in July 22. But what we count is 1000. pls understand the rule rightly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear all,

i see, please change how arena works then, as people who transfer high forted items onto alts will simply camp arena for the prestige and honor and win without any challenge from people who are playing fairly.

either remove level cap in arena, or do not allow alts, or reduce honor and prestige you get based on level of character in arena, or put competition back to the old way.

Flag Post

are there any way to check my current ranking (for this competition)

Flag Post
Originally posted by pcp7838:

are there any way to check my current ranking (for this competition)

they said they will post daily rankings on the main forums dunno if kong will do the same

Flag Post

If the prize is 3k diamonds there is a high chance nobody will need to buy diamonds from you again, that and the economy will bust.

Flag Post

i dont get this…

Flag Post

For some strange reason i’m having trouble accessing your documents.

Flag Post

if im not wrong… the file must be on ur comp to see this

Flag Post

You posted your local link to files zq, you need to upload the files to a website like imageshack.us

Flag Post
Originally posted by 69lol69:

You posted your local link to files zq, you need to upload the files to a website like imageshack.us

yeah thats what i meant