Announcement for correcting the abnormal attribute points page 2

47 posts

Flag Post

so?

did you talk to the devs now?
wanna know if we can continue playing or not :)

Flag Post

So silly.

Flag Post

Also, why did you only count the 11th-26th? The reset bug was introduced on the 9th, lots of people would have spent most of their diamonds on the 9th-10th. That’s most likely why people are saying they didn’t get 50% back… because you didn’t include the whole period.

Flag Post

the reason you are not even getting 50% back is that they only refund what you spent from 11th to 26th of Aug, but the feature was introduced on the 9th!

so if you spent only during the 9th-10th you are out of luck, here is what devs told me:

You spent 750 diamonds on reset, 634 diamonds on baptize and 1850 diamonds on purify. all the data are exported from the database.

this above is from 11th to 26th Aug so they know exactly how much you spent. when I asked about 9th-10th they said:

as devs just changed your attributes to normal high, not the base stats, so compensation is only available from AUG 11st to Aug 26th. Really sorry about that.

and we all know ‘normal high’ is just random bapt with 1 set of purifies which is WORSE than what we had before the 9th, before we spent a penny on the reset feature!

Flag Post
Originally posted by BenchBreaker:

the reason you are not even getting 50% back is that they only refund what you spent from 11th to 26th of Aug, but the feature was introduced on the 9th!

so if you spent only during the 9th-10th you are out of luck, here is what devs told me:

You spent 750 diamonds on reset, 634 diamonds on baptize and 1850 diamonds on purify. all the data are exported from the database.

this above is from 11th to 26th Aug so they know exactly how much you spent. when I asked about 9th-10th they said:

as devs just changed your attributes to normal high, not the base stats, so compensation is only available from AUG 11st to Aug 26th. Really sorry about that.

and we all know ‘normal high’ is just random bapt with 1 set of purifies which is WORSE than what we had before the 9th, before we spent a penny on the reset feature!

Well, good game then. I know of at least 5-6 big spenders on Frost who have quit because of this, after spending hundreds of dollars and getting only 25-30% of it back. On top of that, there’s quite a few more who aren’t going to buy diamonds until this is dealt with. I guess it’s ZqGame’s loss..

It’s a shame… in the end, all they’re are losing out on is players, money and respect. :/

Flag Post

well as most others, 100% refund or bye bye

that’s how it is

Flag Post

You wont see a 100% refund.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

well as most others, 100% refund or bye bye

that’s how it is

Yeap, 100% true.

Flag Post

guess their solution is mistreat us then offer up diamond deals thinking wed accept that. I hope no ones buying the diamonds from them anymore

Flag Post

are you hoping that if you just wait long enough we will forget about it?

sorry but it won’t happen. tell us finally what you are going to do? will there be more compensation or not?

Flag Post

hey!

you said you would talk to the devs again … what is the result? or are you just trying to play on time?

Flag Post

so are they just refunding reset or baptize and purify as well?

Flag Post

you are just amazing in communication

come on you really think we will forget?

Flag Post

Never forget. :p

Flag Post

we will never forget this

Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

we will never forget this

Yeap, this was a starting point for the slow decline of the game due to losing a lot of the big spenders.

Flag Post

I read this thread with amazement…

So, here’s the deal: you guys abused an exploit in game, you spent money cause it makes you stronger through an exploit. They find out about the exploit and fix it…and you’re moaning about them refunding 50%? In most other games you would be banned.
Let’s just face it: you tried to cheat and you got caught…deal with it.

Having said that, since they ain’t banning you, they should at least give you the stats you either got before or on the 9th, or give you full stats you would’ve gotten if the exploit didn’t exist.

Flag Post

you plasmatique are a real jerk.
They deserve their refunds 100% back while keeping the old stats they used to have before the 9th.
The problem lied to the devs it is their fault that this happened and they shouldn’t be jerks about it just give 100% back.
You are screwing up your customers i had in mind of giving 50 bucks for this game but fack it i wil do some surveys and get diamonds anyway.
Oh and plasma btw it seems you dont understand this thing called unjustis .
Let me give you an example i sold you something and you bought it. Next week it broke down and you went back to me to get refunds back
and i told you i could only give you 50% back while you had to give me that item back. A week after that you gave the item back because you were paranoid or something else and only recieved 20% of your money back. Now wo is ripped off in this ? I wil tell everyone wo knows this game about this till this isnt solved i am telling everyone to stop investing in this game.

Flag Post

this is the message the devs are giving off to new players glad i came to this thread i hope that no other further incidents happened -1000 karma to devs for every player ripped off

Flag Post

Oh and btw any dev(s) wo have some balls to explain me why you only refund 50% usually when something is broken its 100% refund back and no discussion to it. I dont accept replies from people wo arent devs here for this game i want an answer from the devs themselves.
You wil lose paying customers and potential customers too. I am positief that not replying to them or avoiding to answer also helps a big deal.

Flag Post

monkeynator, this is not a product that broke down…if you want to make that comparison, you would’ve “brought it back” on the 9th when you figured out the exploit (the broken part). Next to that, the people did get better from it in the period between the 9th and the 26th, but do they take the BA, gold, items, etc. they got in that period? no.
In most other games you get banned for using an exploit, or they will take everything you got while using the exploit, so be glad they give you some of it back.
Something was wrong, they fixed it….just cause you saw the opportunity to get a lot better cause of this exploit doesn’t mean you get away with it.
If your a true gamer (or a decent person) you would’ve reported it instead of abusing it, simple as that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Plasmatique:

monkeynator, this is not a product that broke down…if you want to make that comparison, you would’ve “brought it back” on the 9th when you figured out the exploit (the broken part). Next to that, the people did get better from it in the period between the 9th and the 26th, but do they take the BA, gold, items, etc. they got in that period? no.
In most other games you get banned for using an exploit, or they will take everything you got while using the exploit, so be glad they give you some of it back.
Something was wrong, they fixed it….just cause you saw the opportunity to get a lot better cause of this exploit doesn’t mean you get away with it.
If your a true gamer (or a decent person) you would’ve reported it instead of abusing it, simple as that.

Except everyone though it was a feature and not an exploit.