News: SLO Server Maintenance Announcement on September 13th 2012

21 posts

Flag Post

For the purpose of providing dear players a stunning game experience and a stable version of the game, SLO is planning to maintain the server at 1:00 to 3:00 EST, September 13th 2012. We will make the IMPROVEMENTS as iterated below:

Bug Fixes:
1, Fixed the messy code bug appears in chapter 5.5;
2, Fixed the battle bug appears in the second floor of Tower that a queue of enemy doesn’t fight;
3, Fixed the prompt bug appears when the 80- level player moves into the level 60~80 region.
4, Fixed the typo in the text when player moves into Netherwind Crypt.

Adjustments:
1, Adjusted the drop rate in chapter 4.5;
2, Adjusted the enemy’s physical and magic damage in the Tower.

Events:
1, September 14th 12:00 ~ 23:59 BA in the Legion Battle will be turned into double gold;
2, September 15th 12:00 ~ 23:59 Bouble BA in the Legion Battle;
3, September 16th 12:00 ~ 23:59 BA in the Legion Battle will be turned into double gold.

Flag Post

soo…adjusted means higher?lower?

Flag Post
Originally posted by xand3r:

soo…adjusted means higher?lower?

Higher

Flag Post

sweeeeeeeeeet:)

Flag Post

I hope you meant lower for T1… legion

Flag Post

I hope you mean drop rate higher and damage lower. o.o

Flag Post

It’s fine if you made the legion easier, but I hope they didn’t do the same with the other battles, T1 battles are to easy now, certainly if you compare with t2…

Flag Post
Originally posted by felkron:

I hope you mean drop rate higher and damage lower. o.o

Yes, you are right :)

Flag Post

Already 2 BoG’s on Rothus… what i’d like to see is Pike of the Gods drop rate increase. The problem is that it is very hard to get enough people for E3 legion. No one even sells it on AH.

Flag Post

Now that the 4.5 drop rate has been adjusted, mind sharing the new rate with everybody?

Flag Post

With BoG not selling in AH anyway (seems all who need – can use- it, have it already)
I would prefer higher drop rates for PoG, or evein in Tower.

Flag Post

Awh =[ No pike drop increase =[ I’m nearing 1000 E3 runs in the past 2 months without one dropping yet. more sad times for me aha

Flag Post

lol and you don’t mention the debuffs added to all main heroes? that seems to be the most significant update, yet no mention. so bass ackwards.

Flag Post

I got a pike the first week. Try harder and work out/get super buff.

Flag Post

I solo easily now and have done for atleast a month >.< I just have terrible luck

Flag Post

So I just realized that the evictors have been changed. They aren’t immune to magic any more, they take very little magic damage though. And there is also a floating text saying “Magic Damage Decreased” or something like that. But their damage didn’t seem to decrease. Anyone noticed or knows anything about this?

Flag Post

I think that text means that the magic damage done to them has been decreased, rather than their own attack damage being decreased.

Flag Post

please, for the love of god, lower the BoG drop rate. you increased it far too much, there are people getting 3 or more in a single day. WHY CAN’T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by wallacic:

please, for the love of god, lower the BoG drop rate. you increased it far too much, there are people getting 3 or more in a single day. WHY CAN’T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!

Maybe this was their point – raise the drop rate enough to flood the market, thereby dropping the overall value or a rare item. Still failing to see your issue with this though; at least now people are getting the book more often than once every 10th blue moon.

Flag Post

Hi, can the devs amend the event timings to alternate 12 hours??? Or else, players with my time zone will be sleeping during this time and would be unfair to us! 3 events and i couldn’t event participate in anyone of those! Please look into it. Thanks!

Flag Post

Please keep events to 24 hours, because a 12 hour window is a little too restrictive for many players.

Also, perhaps do these 2x gold/2x battle award events more often, please.

Example: double battle award weekends~!… and/or double dragon shrine exp weekends.