Event: Thanksgiving Special Edition Turkey Feast

7 posts

Flag Post

Thanksgiving Special Edition Turkey Feast

Shadowland Online proudly presents our Thanksgiving Special Edition Turkey Feast from 9p.m., Nov. 15th to 11: 59 p.m., Nov. 23rd!

Look forour special holiday items in the mall:

Fried Turkey: Increase all the heroes’power, agility and intelligence by 25% (Normally 20%). Duration: 1 hour. Price:50 diamonds.

Stewed Turkey: Increase all the heroes’physical and magic defense by 15% (Normally 10%). Duration: 1 hour. Price: 30diamonds.

Roasted Turkey: Increase all the heroes’physical and magic attack by 15% (Normally 10%). Duration: 1 hour. Price: 30diamonds.

The Thanksgiving Special Edition Turkeys offer a delicious 5% increase in attribute enhancements,and are available to purchase from now through Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

After Black Friday, all future Turkeys will remain on sale, though their future attributeswill be set to a regular enhancement level. So, buy a big juicy Turkey todayand take advantage of the extra holiday benefits!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Flag Post

where is flash?

Flag Post

Is there going to be any specials on diamonds this weekend?

Flag Post

Nothing for the non-diamond users?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrLagoona:

Exactly! I was very disappointed that there was nothing for the non-diamond user, are you only going to reward the people who buy diamonds? Pumpkins were awesome, because they were free.
Give the free players a little something extra, it probably doesn’t have to be a whole lot, just a little something that’s FREE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:
Originally posted by DrLagoona:

Exactly! I was very disappointed that there was nothing for the non-diamond user, are you only going to reward the people who buy diamonds? Pumpkins were awesome, because they were free.
Give the free players a little something extra, it probably doesn’t have to be a whole lot, just a little something that’s FREE.

Ummm there really isnt much for the Cash shopper either. I don’t know why your so upset lol. It’s not like I was jumping for joy when I saw this.

Flag Post

Isn’t there supposed to be a turkey outside town? I don’t see it.