GM insults others (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

Well, just got insulted by our new GM, lender… I just kicked him out of Arena, nothing else happened. That is not what I expect of a GM… Maybe he is not the right one for the job.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/lender.jpg/

Don’t take it too serious, just wondering :P

Flag Post

I have to agree. He has to be the worse GM so far spends more time muting people for nothing and starting arguments than he does ending them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by godofallgames:

I have to agree. He has to be the worse GM so far spends more time muting people for nothing and starting arguments than he does ending them.

he must have been recommended by another GM which is most likely.

in the game he insults(when he loses) but when he wins he will just maybe say something that makes him feel good but to the rest, they feel he is too arrogant.

give him some time at least.

Flag Post

lol lender GM, i did well leaving before the ship has sunk lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by kudamon:
Originally posted by godofallgames:

he must have been recommended by another GM which is most likely.

in the game he insults(when he loses) but when he wins he will just maybe say something that makes him feel good but to the rest, they feel he is too arrogant.

give him some time at least.

he doesn’t just say something to make himself feel good. he gloats constantly about how progressed he is and the items he got, and 90% of it is only due to him using the bug to get thru crypt in less then a day. it seems more like nobody else applied for the job more then someone would recommend him.

Flag Post

i doubt was much recommendation was probably just them looking at play times or something

Flag Post

Apologies for the delay – have been off the forums a lot over the holiday.

As previously stated, if you have an in-game problem with a player/moderator, for example, it’s kong’s policy that you must take it up directly with the game’s developer(s), not post about it on the forums (If the problem arises on the forums or in kong chat use the report abuse link from that person’s profile.