Technical problems with legion battle, arena and chat room

20 posts

Flag Post

Dear all players,

The legion battle ,arena and chat room are meeting with some technical problems right now. We are contacting the devs to fix it as soon as possible.

Really sorrry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Dear all players,
The devs gave us feedback just now. This will be fixed in about 8 hours. We’ll make some compensation later. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

while your talking to them, can you get us some proposed upcoming content? stuff to keep us interested in playing

Flag Post

bug 2013? :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:
Originally posted by talrs:

In the last week, at least once per day, I get disconnected from the sever (no internet problem), and most often it is just after starting a legion.

I get this problem several times a day, it does seems like when there is too long a lag or something then it reconnects to the game, but fails at reconnecting to the chat service, legion, also cant go to Arena, or capital battles.
Cine @ frost.

Also only 3 months ago this bug was reported…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Caldinda:

while your talking to them, can you get us some proposed upcoming content? stuff to keep us interested in playing

Good idea. +1

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear all players,
The devs gave us feedback just now. This will be fixed in about 8 hours. We’ll make some compensation later. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

It happens; happy new year to you.

Flag Post

Got the problem with Arena too, anyone else too? Would be a shame if I couldn’t get my daily 800 k gold and 15 cg… Happy new year and welcome to the ZQGames-Bugshow! SURPRISE!!! Christmas event sucked really bad, and causes other bug when it ends… Nothing new in 2013.

Flag Post

Arena not working for me either. Displays “Loading time-space instance…” message but does nothing.

Also thanks for taking our trees away but leaving the annoying snow. Genius.

Flag Post

Well, it’s still winter where I live, but Christmas is over… >_>

Anyway, could you announce here once the issue is fixed?

Flag Post

Dear all players,

now it is 9 hours … any idea if it will get fixed within the next time or not?
how can something like that break. isn’t it just a server that shut down? how can it take so long to fix that?

Flag Post

Dear all players,
This problem has been fixed. Please check about it.

Flag Post

no its not… maybe for 1-2 hours.
but now again i cant read or write in the chat, and cant do legions…

Flag Post

still broken for me also

Flag Post

still broken for me also

Flag Post

Dear all, please try to clear cach and then relog-in, the problem has been fixed.

Flag Post

Wait are you two saying it’s broken again, just for you two (and maybe a few others)? So we are not talking about a whole server down, and neither are we talking about the usual disconnect that solves upon refreshing? Any chance you can still make it work again by, well, for instance loading the game in another browser that doesn’t have the game cached? If it appears to still be broken after that, I guess provide in-game name and server and hope they will check :)

Edit: Whatever zq said one minute ago lol

Flag Post

Dear all, please try to clear cach and then relog-in, the problem has been fixed.

Nope, still problem… Been able to get chat/legion/etc 3 days in the last 14 days. Sometimes it last hours, other times minutes. Often not at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Nope, still problem… Been able to get chat/legion/etc 3 days in the last 14 days. Sometimes it last hours, other times minutes. Often not at all.

problem has not been fixed… the game got some ishued with 1 milisecond of disconnection from the internet. thats enough for losing legion/chat/arena.
never happend in any other games in kong

Flag Post

The chat/legion/arena/etc/rtmp service is very unstable, it’s not much that’s needed for it to drop out. I first thought it was my crappy wifi, but when I hear people having big issues on wired networks I don’t think so anymore. Is it possible that your devs can increase some kind of timeout? Is it possible to re-establish the connection after losing it once in the same session? I recall having trouble with that when I was playing with chat client/server in vb, but that just couldn’t be the case for you (devs), could it?

By the way do the devs ever reply/give you an answer back whenever you ask about how a game feature works? Do you ever ask about such when there is lack of information about it and some players ask for an explanation for why this and that happens? Would you bother do so if I had some questions? It’s not that it’s so incredibly important but I don’t really see how it could require a lot of effort since your devs know everything about the game, and the questions are few and are going to be asked just once. Is the reason we hear so little feedback from the devs because the messages have to be translated and that is time consuming? It would be nice if you could at least respond to this :)