Removement of Christmas tree/Santa/Maiden

7 posts

Flag Post

Dear all players,

The Christmas tree, Santa and Maiden have been removed from your game interface earlier today. We should have informed you guys about this earlier, so we’d like to make some compensation for our mistake. We’ll discuss with our project manager about this and will implement the compensation in about 3 days. Will get back to you guys later!

Flag Post

in my own personal opinion, no compensation is needed. There was a timer for the Christmas Tree which lets the player know when the tree’s time is over. As for the Maiden/extra gifts, well we can’t expect you to let us keep them past New Years day. Again, this is my own personal opinion. If you’re giving out free diamonds I’ll be glad to accept, however I believe you didn’t error in not letting us know before hand, therefore, I don’t think compensation is needed.

That being out of the way, I do have another topic to bring up. The removal of the Christmas Trees in the “my items” section of the mall.
It is possible to gift the trees to other people, and it’s also possible to gift them to yourself.
Personally I have 26 completely useless Christmas Trees in my items.
I don’t know if that counts as bug abuse or not, I certainly hope it doesn’t because many of the players have gifted themselves Christmas Trees (including me).
Since the Trees are useless, and only taking up space, it would probably be wise to remove them.
Hope I’ve been of some help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

in my own personal opinion, no compensation is needed. There was a timer for the Christmas Tree which lets the player know when the tree’s time is over. As for the Maiden/extra gifts, well we can’t expect you to let us keep them past New Years day. Again, this is my own personal opinion. If you’re giving out free diamonds I’ll be glad to accept, however I believe you didn’t error in not letting us know before hand, therefore, I don’t think compensation is needed.

On the main forums they made an announcement that instead of ending today the maidens were going to last until the next maintenance, after that announcement many players bought maidens with only a few hours left on the tree timer, when the trees were removed these players felt misled because obviously something was not as it had been said. I assume this compensation is in regards to that(now shown to be false/misleading) announcement.

Flag Post

How about a buy 1 get 1 free sale on DS to make up XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by wes928:
Originally posted by billybob152:

On the main forums they made an announcement that instead of ending today the maidens were going to last until the next maintenance, after that announcement many players bought maidens with only a few hours left on the tree timer, when t

he trees were removed these players felt misled because obviously something was not as it had been said. I assume this compensation is in regards to that(now shown to be false/misleading) announcement.

Okay, I understand now.
Since I wasn’t one of the players who bought maidens I didn’t know about this.
Sorry!

Flag Post

Well, I have a santa and a maiden, and these don`t work anymore. What is the compensation for these ?
Dudu/Eloir

Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

Well, I have a santa and a maiden, and these don`t work anymore. What is the compensation for these ?
Dudu/Eloir

Dear d3rb3d3u, 60 cash gift as compensation have been sent to you, please check. :)