Compensation for players who bought Santa and Maiden

6 posts

Flag Post

Dear palyers,

As for the compensation about removing Santa and Maiden we mentioned before. Here is the compensation plan:

20 cash gifts for players who bought Santa
60 cash gifts for players who bought both Santa and Maiden

The cash gift will be sent to your account in one hour. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

The cash gifts have been added to your accounts. Please check about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear palyers,

As for the compensation about removing Santa and Maiden we mentioned before. Here is the compensation plan:

20 cash gifts for players who bought Santa
60 cash gifts for players who bought both Santa and Maiden

The cash gift will be sent to your account in one hour. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am amazed that your incompentence could actually drop lower than what you showed with the extraordinarily horrible bad xmas event.

But you managed to do it anyway.

People spent REAL money, diamonds, and now they get LESS back than they bought for useless items, AND they get it in a currency which is not equivalent.

If I had actually bought one myself, I would have sued you for racketeering and fraud.

Flag Post

A box or a big fragments package should be nicer in my opinion, with same cost for devs.

Flag Post

not to mention I bought both and got 20 cg back thank God I didn’t get that stupid star. So not only are you only giving cg for real money as cine said earlier but your not even giving what you said you would. Worse then fraud but i guess thats what you call protecting your investment…. :(

Flag Post

Don’t forget that ZQGames first told everyone that by purchasing those items, they would stay until the next maintenance. A day later, they took down the items unannounced.

So they lured people to purchase something with items, took the items away before they got any use and refunded nothing in essence. By far this is the biggest scam masquerading as a game company. If anyone ever uses real money on a game made by this developer, shame on them.