Dear ZQGAME

7 posts

Flag Post

Tonight the game bugged out and wouldn’t load, repeatedly, about 20 min worth of time. Which was the final nudge to quit after about 4 months. Your game is seriously a game of great potential, but your effort towards the game and treatment of the players is sadly minimal at best.
Since i have started there has been 1 content item added, which was 3 missions in sanctuary which can only be done by 2-3 people on my server, which is sad in itself. The lack of content isn’t normally an issue if we know content is coming, but you make no effort in letting players know what is coming, if anything.
Every suggestion players give is responded with “Thanks for your suggestions. I will submit them to our dev’s for consideration.”. Which is a shovel full of crap you keep trying to force down your player base’s throats.
Bugs that allow players to bypass the major benchmark of content in your game has happened twice in 4 months. And players who used this got a 3 day suspension, meanwhile players like me that did the content normally take 1-2 months to get through it. Fair trade…

Your game reeks of a money grab and nothing more. Making games for money is always a good thing, as it pays the dev’s bills so they can live, but there has to be a return to the playerbase that pays those bills. As much as its your game, you owe your player base more respect then what you give. Its insulting to say the least of how we are treated as your consumer.

So goodbye SLO, hopefully you learn from your players and put forth more effort, and if you don’t I hope new players learn from me and invest their time better with another game.

Flag Post

Hey zq your players aren’t happy and your devs do? Nothing! I think the devs should get off their backsides and put some effort into making the game as good as it can be. Have you ever wondered why people are quitting? Because the devs are LAZY AS HELL and if your devs never get off their arses everyones going to end up quitting. That’s just really pathetic… Just pathetic. I hope your devs do something later on for the future players. Us players are like your heart, and i guess you treat your heart like crap do you?If you keep treating us like this this game won’t BE a game just a silly joke.

Bye SLO and I hope the devs do something for the future players. 4 more words.YOUR.DEVS.ARE.PATHETIC

Flag Post
Originally posted by Caldinda:

Tonight the game bugged out and wouldn’t load, repeatedly, about 20 min worth of time. Which was the final nudge to quit after about 4 months. Your game is seriously a game of great potential, but your effort towards the game and treatment of the players is sadly minimal at best.
Since i have started there has been 1 content item added, which was 3 missions in sanctuary which can only be done by 2-3 people on my server, which is sad in itself. The lack of content isn’t normally an issue if we know content is coming, but you make no effort in letting players know what is coming, if anything.
Every suggestion players give is responded with “Thanks for your suggestions. I will submit them to our dev’s for consideration.”. Which is a shovel full of crap you keep trying to force down your player base’s throats.
Bugs that allow players to bypass the major benchmark of content in your game has happened twice in 4 months. And players who used this got a 3 day suspension, meanwhile players like me that did the content normally take 1-2 months to get through it. Fair trade…

Your game reeks of a money grab and nothing more. Making games for money is always a good thing, as it pays the dev’s bills so they can live, but there has to be a return to the playerbase that pays those bills. As much as its your game, you owe your player base more respect then what you give. Its insulting to say the least of how we are treated as your consumer.

So goodbye SLO, hopefully you learn from your players and put forth more effort, and if you don’t I hope new players learn from me and invest their time better with another game.

Really sorry for missing this post.
Maybe there was something wrong with your browser or network at that time.
The lack of content and bugs are really serious problem of SLO currently and we have realized that.
Our developers are preparing for the new instances now, and we are going to adjust the cave and arena in the near future.
As for the suggestions, we indeed collected all the suggestions you players stated here and marked those which were stated many times. Our team is discussing it.However,adjusting or adding new feature is not very easy, so please be patient.
We are always making SLO better.

Thanks for your feedback.

Flag Post

As for the suggestions, we indeed collected all the suggestions you players stated here and marked those which were stated many times. Our team is discussing it.However,adjusting or adding new feature is not very easy, so please be patient.

Okay the above is a bunch of bull shit and you know it.

You collect suggestions and nothing is done with them (for more than a year now).

You add things like pumpkins (which went well enough that you sold them in different forms twice).

In a year this game has not been made better PERIOD.

Your game was good 2 years ago. I wonder if it will be ever again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gattacaace:

Okay the above is a bunch of bull shit and you know it.

You collect suggestions and nothing is done with them (for more than a year now).

You add things like pumpkins (which went well enough that you sold them in different forms twice).

In a year this game has not been made better PERIOD.

Your game was good 2 years ago. I wonder if it will be ever again.

Dear gattacaace, We know what we do is not enough, SLO still need improvements. And we appreciate all your guys suggestions as you still cares our game. We are listening and the devs do consider your suggestions. But not all the suggestions can take into practise, we should take a lot into consideration when implanting new fuctions. But the devs are trying and working to improve our game. Please share us more time. Thanks for your support.

Flag Post

a single feature, a balance patch, something would go a long way to restoring faith to your player base. but there has been nothing and because of that your players believe there will always be nothing.

Flag Post

I dont need new patch right now, i just need to know that devs are working on smthing. But there are no news, nothing.
Tell us: We are working on this: blah blah blah or We are considering implement this: blah blah blah….
or at least we are working on merges on main server so next will be kong server
I want to know this game is not dead