Winners list of Ranking Competition on May 18th-19th

20 posts

Flag Post

Dear all, here is the winner list for the ranking competition.Congratulations!
If you have any problems about the list, please contact us as soon as possible.

 
Flag Post

And where’s the list, exactly?

 
Flag Post

congrats all, nice… it seems i won :)

 
Flag Post
<img src="http://forum.zqgame.com/attachments/month_1305/1305200604b01516ee68946ba8.jpg" alt="" />
<img src="http://forum.zqgame.com/attachments/month_1305/13052006041a0d78e796c441b7.jpg" alt="" />

Temporary images?

http://kb.imageshack.us/is/article?30=uploading

 
Flag Post

Where is the list??

 
Flag Post

It appears the list or image of the list is no longer here. Please fix. Thank you

 
Flag Post

Dear all,
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have adjusted it. Please check, if any question, feel free to contact us.

 
Flag Post

Dear zqgame, when can we have the prizes ?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

Dear zqgame, when can we have the prizes ?

If there is no problem, we will give out the rewards in 2-3 business days.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

Dear zqgame, when can we have the prizes ?

We will send out the prize on May 24. :)

 
Flag Post

Dear players, all the rewards are added to your account, please check your items and gold number.

 
Flag Post

So… do i get split 1st place on honor(lvl81-100) frost/rio or do i get 3rd place?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by asassin:

So… do i get split 1st place on honor(lvl81-100) frost/rio or do i get 3rd place?

Hello asassin,

Is your character name Asassin? We will check it with our workmate on Monday and then reply you. Please be patient.

 
Flag Post

Yeah. My ingame nick is Asassin.
And no prob. I’m usually too bussy in weekends to really care for time anyways :p

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by asassin:

Yeah. My ingame nick is Asassin.
And no prob. I’m usually too bussy in weekends to really care for time anyways :p

Thanks for your understanding and patience. We will inform you as soon as we check it.

 
Flag Post

Can u check my user too? i won in 3 places, but i`m not sure if i received all the prizes.
DuDu / Rothus-eloir

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by d3rb3d3u:

Can u check my user too? i won in 3 places, but i`m not sure if i received all the prizes.
DuDu / Rothus-eloir

We confirm that we have given out all rewards to you. Hope more fun in our game.

 
Flag Post

Still waiting to hear from you, zqgame… Hope nothing bad has happened with my reward ;)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by asassin:

Still waiting to hear from you, zqgame… Hope nothing bad has happened with my reward ;)

Sorry for late reply. We have given out 1rd place rewards to you. Please check.

 
Flag Post

Thanks alot :)

Just checked and reward is all there. ^^