Introduction of the Gear Absorption System

21 posts

Flag Post

Introduction of the Gear Absorption System

Function Generalization
In the game, every piece of gear that is replaced, from the ordinary to the advanced, represents our devotion. The Absorb function will make it possible for all players to upgrade their gear while also saving time, reducing cost and wastage.

Rules of absorbing
1.The absorb can only be applied to weapons or gear of the same kind, e.g., accessory to accessory, weapon to weapon, armor to armor. Eg, the book can just be absorbed to another book, but not to a necklace.
2.The binding of gear after absorption depends on the gear that absorbs, but not the gear being absorbed. In other words, if the item which absorbs the other item is bound, then the item after absorption will be bound.
3.Once done, the item being absorbed will disappear.
4.Players can choose whether to transfer the recast stats or not. If they choose to transfer, then the attribution of the new item will be replaced by the former one.

Function Description
a. The absorb function is bidirectional, which means that the advanced gear can absorb low level gear and the low level gear can also absorb the advanced one.
b. The Absorb function costs gold coins, which equals to the cost of fortifying the gear with the higher fortify level of the two items.
c. You cannot absorb if you don’t have enough gold.
d. Once done, the gear that is absorbed will disappear.

Operation steps
1.Enter the Blacksmith
2.Put in the relevant gear which is located in your pack, then the system will show the amount gold coins needed for absorption.
3.Click the Absorb button.

Flag Post

Absorb works like a charm. Instead of me having a braves with rebirth i now have a hades with same recast ^^

Just remember to watch the last item before pressing absorb. You want to make sure the item you want to keep is on top, and recast you want to keep is in bottom.

Flag Post

Hello asassin,
Thanks for your reminder. As said above,players can choose whether to transfer the recast stats or not. If they click " Recast attribute cover", then the recast attribution of the new item will be replaced by the absorbed equipment one. If not, it will retain the recast attribute of equipment before absorption.

Flag Post

Well… I would still like to keep my hades armor instead of my braves, but it’s nice that you can transfere recast :)

Flag Post

ZQ – this new feature is awesome. It’s new, it’s fun and we all have something to do :) Bravo!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boarstone:

ZQ – this new feature is awesome. It’s new, it’s fun and we all have something to do :) Bravo!

I am very glad you like it. Any questions, feel free to contact us.

Flag Post

It is a really nice feature.
It is broken for when you merge 2 items of same level and both have forts.

e.g.
lvl 95 armor fort 5 + lvl 80 armor fort 80 = lvl 95 armor fort 35 (30 forts done)

but

lvl 89 ring fort 131 + lvl 89 ring fort 100 = lvl 89 ring fort 131 (no change)

Flag Post

Hello Cine,
Could you tell us exact equipment name, which two rings? Then i will explain to you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Hello Cine,
Could you tell us exact equipment name, which two armors and which two rings? Then i will explain to you.

The armor absorb makes sense, the ring does not.
Rings are “Ring of Peace” orange lvl 89.

Flag Post

lvl 89 ring fort 131 + lvl 89 ring fort 100 = lvl 89 ring fort 131 (no change)

At least for this, makes sense since cost stones to fort about 100. Otherwise could fort item to 100, merge with another 100 item to get 100+. This makes you continue to use stones (I think)

Flag Post

hades armor +200 and AoW +200 = hades armor +150 … I can understand that 150 is the maximum but like this you are degrading it … would be nice to have an option to just transfer the recast

Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

hades armor +200 and AoW +200 = hades armor +150 … I can understand that 150 is the maximum but like this you are degrading it … would be nice to have an option to just transfer the recast

When the outcome is fort 150 max can it be forted to 200 after?

Flag Post

Sure. Forting as usual once absorb is finished :)

Flag Post

The item-names are too long for the box, so we can’t see the difference.

Flag Post

Hello holykiller247,
Thanks for your advice. I noted it down and will deliver it to our devs for further discussion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

In this case, you can choose whether you want to absorb it. If you find that the new gear is not good, you don’t have to.

Flag Post

That we cannot transfer recasts between physical rings and magical rings felt like a stab in the back you know..

As a matter of fact it would be fair and well if you just based it on whether the targeted(to-be-absorbed) item’s recast is “compatible” with the main(to persist and be improved) item.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

That we cannot transfer recasts between physical rings and magical rings felt like a stab in the back you know..

As a matter of fact it would be fair and well if you just based it on whether the targeted(to-be-absorbed) item’s recast is “compatible” with the main(to persist and be improved) item.

“well if you just based it on whether the targeted(to-be-absorbed) item’s recast is “compatible” with the main(to persist and be improved) item” Sorry. could you explain it more details? As i said above, you can click" Recast attribute cover" and choose the recast attibution of new gear if it is the same with the absorbed equipment one or equipment before absorption.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

“well if you just based it on whether the targeted(to-be-absorbed) item’s recast is “compatible” with the main(to persist and be improved) item” Sorry. could you explain it more details? As i said above, you can click" Recast attribute cover" and choose the recast attibution of new gear if it is the same with the absorbed equipment one or equipment before absorption.

Remember that we can get magical/physical recasts regardless of the ring type? Wouldn’t this feature be an excellent fix to that? I mean not only for future fails but to also correct the rings who still have a good recast but on the wrong kind of ring?

Flag Post

I must agree with Chrisis on this one.
Since the recast can usually fit more then one type of equipment, you should be able to absorb it into equipment with same properties.

Flag Post

anyone know how much money in % are wasted during absorbtion? Because as far as my experience with the system shows the new forts dont equal the money we get for selling the item.

so should we degrade and then only absorb the recast?