Bug threads page 81

3316 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rasstis:

Correct. I had it on 4/5 before and after reset it was still 4/5. I forgot to test it on farm today, maybe even mines as well when I remember.

Dear Rasstis, can you please tell me your character name and server name, so we can check. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tdon1:

sry for making myself not clear enough. it’s the lvl 60-80 zone in Caveo/frost server – Ventus :) there are a couple of 80+ lvl players that crush our spines though they shouldn’t be able to apper. just in this dear moment f.e.
hope this helps

Dear tdon1, thanks for your information. There are a few things i’d like to confirm. Only 80+lvl players can do that? And it only happens in 60-80 zone? Do other servers have this problem besides Frost?

Flag Post

This isn’t so much as a bug, as a “I’m not sure where else to go for this” question. I was without an internet connection for about a day and was unable to log in to reclaim auctioned goods that I had put on the AH. I finally got on today and was met with a number of messages saying I didn’t take them back in time and the system has reclaimed them. Is there any possibility of still reclaiming them somewhere? Or am I out the 968 diamonds I used to get the 4 items out of the 30 spins? The mail I received in regards to them was unclear on if they were still reclaimable in some form.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sinklar:

This isn’t so much as a bug, as a “I’m not sure where else to go for this” question. I was without an internet connection for about a day and was unable to log in to reclaim auctioned goods that I had put on the AH. I finally got on today and was met with a number of messages saying I didn’t take them back in time and the system has reclaimed them. Is there any possibility of still reclaiming them somewhere? Or am I out the 968 diamonds I used to get the 4 items out of the 30 spins? The mail I received in regards to them was unclear on if they were still reclaimable in some form.

Dear Sinklar, it is not a bug, if the auction time is over, your gears will be reclaimed by the system. Could you please tell me your character name and server name, also the detailed information of the reclaimed gears. I’d like have a check for you. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear Sinklar, it is not a bug, if the auction time is over, your gears will be reclaimed by the system. Could you please tell me your character name and server name, also the detailed information of the reclaimed gears. I’d like have a check for you. Thanks.

You should be able to program it to AUTO claim right? (unless FULL invetory, but in that case the DIAMONDS should be auto-claimed… or at least mailed/attachment or something.
The current system punishes players … specially those that lose internet for X days, or goto vacation, etc.

Flag Post

You did not claim your purchased goods [Armor of the Wind] in time, so the system has taken it back. Please claim your purchased goods and/or the goods you failed to auction off. System will retain it for only 3 days.

Flag Post

For some reason the rest of my message didn’t make it in the above response.

Server: Rio
Name: Sinklar

Items: Armor of the Wind, Shield of Flame, Helmet of Thunder, Magic Code of Hades.

There were some other greens, but I could care less about them. The message above is one of the mail messages I received for one of the items.

Flag Post

I’ve had a recent problem with the Auction House as well (Frost Server). I had 3 auctions going that expired. One Dragon Essence (The purple ring from the Dragons Cave) and 2 x Dagger of the Gods. When the auction expired, I got messages and went to the AH to claim the items. The two Daggers worked, but when I tried to claim the Dragon Essence, I got an error message saying “The item does not exist” or something very similar to that. I tried several times, but the item was visible in my inventory as well as in the Receive are in the AH, so I thought it would be all right. But today, I got a message saying that I had not claimed it:

You did not claim your purchased goods [Dragon Essence] in time, so the system has taken it back.(Please claim your purchased goods and/or the goods you failed to auction off. System will retain it for only 3 days.)

As I said, I tried to claim it withing the 3 days, but the game would not let me. The item is a fairly valuable one, and I would like it back.

Flag Post

Second bug report:

I have another player who I conquer and capture as a Sub. He doesn’t really want to be my sub, so he has many times tried to fight his way out of it. That is fine, however, lately he has found some bug, that allows him to escape the Sub role, without fighting. It happens every day, usually several times each day. Neither I nor my Superior fight him, yet he escapes at will. I’m not quite sure how he does it, but it’s annoying that he can bypass the rules of the game in this way.

Flag Post

For some reason the rest of my message didn’t make it in the above response.

Server: Rio
Name: Sinklar

Items: Armor of the Wind, Shield of Flame, Helmet of Thunder, Magic Code of Hades.

There were some other greens, but I could care less about them. The message above is one of the mail messages I received for one of the items.

Dear Sinklar, you must have forgot to reclaim your gears, not for the disconnected net, cause the datas in our back end shows that you have keeped loged in at least for about 2 weeks these days.
as you know before you put your gears on the AH, there is a system note remind you that if the gears are not purchased, you should receive it or it will be reclaim by the system. Next time please be careful. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galroth:

I’ve had a recent problem with the Auction House as well (Frost Server). I had 3 auctions going that expired. One Dragon Essence (The purple ring from the Dragons Cave) and 2 x Dagger of the Gods. When the auction expired, I got messages and went to the AH to claim the items. The two Daggers worked, but when I tried to claim the Dragon Essence, I got an error message saying “The item does not exist” or something very similar to that. I tried several times, but the item was visible in my inventory as well as in the Receive are in the AH, so I thought it would be all right. But today, I got a message saying that I had not claimed it:

You did not claim your purchased goods [Dragon Essence] in time, so the system has taken it back.(Please claim your purchased goods and/or the goods you failed to auction off. System will retain it for only 3 days.)

As I said, I tried to claim it withing the 3 days, but the game would not let me. The item is a fairly valuable one, and I would like it back.

Dear Galroth, You said when you claim the item before the time expired, you recievded a message reminded you that " the item does not exit." Did you got a screen shot of it to show that it did occure, so we can check the problem. Thanks.

Flag Post

Second bug report:

I have another player who I conquer and capture as a Sub. He doesn’t really want to be my sub, so he has many times tried to fight his way out of it. That is fine, however, lately he has found some bug, that allows him to escape the Sub role, without fighting. It happens every day, usually several times each day. Neither I nor my Superior fight him, yet he escapes at will. I’m not quite sure how he does it, but it’s annoying that he can bypass the rules of the game in this way.

Dear Galroth, could you tell me me this player’s character name and which server he/she is in? It would be better that the player can provide more detailed information to us about this problem, so we can check. Thanks.

Flag Post

Dear Sinklar, you must have forgot to reclaim your gears, not for the disconnected net, cause the datas in our back end shows that you have keeped loged in at least for about 2 weeks these days.
as you know before you put your gears on the AH, there is a system note remind you that if the gears are not purchased, you should receive it or it will be reclaim by the system. Next time please be careful. :)

Fair enough. I lose out for not being able to log in in time to reclaim them before they system took them back. My feedback would be, I think 3 days is a ridiculous time frame to reclaim something and suggest you lengthen it to at least 7 days. Especially after the cost it takes to get some of those items. I’ll keep the limitations of the AH system in mind the next time I look to spend kreds.

Flag Post

Fair enough. I lose out for not being able to log in in time to reclaim them before they system took them back. My feedback would be, I think 3 days is a ridiculous time frame to reclaim something and suggest you lengthen it to at least 7 days. Especially after the cost it takes to get some of those items. I’ll keep the limitations of the AH system in mind the next time I look to spend kreds.

Dear Sinklar, I will submit your suggestions to the devs about the lengthen on the reclaime system for their thnking. :)

Flag Post

Dear Galroth, You said when you claim the item before the time expired, you recievded a message reminded you that " the item does not exit." Did you got a screen shot of it to show that it did occure, so we can check the problem. Thanks.

No, I don’t have a screenshot of the error message. I do have ingame messages about the 3 auctions expiering, I have the two daggers I claimed and I have the message saying that the Ring has been removed. It seems very unlikely that I would claim the two daggers, and leave the ring which is worth more than both daggers combined to be destroyed by the game. I’ve spent many thousand diamonds trying to get those cave items, and I wouldn’t let them be destroyed like that.

Flag Post

Dear Galroth, could you tell me me this player’s character name and which server he/she is in? It would be better that the player can provide more detailed information to us about this problem, so we can check. Thanks.

My game name is Galroth, his name is Bonker. We play on the Frost Server.
He has not done this the last 24 hours. Maybe he read this post? Or maybe he will do so again soon, I don’t know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpukkZ:

I manually cleared my cache (even though this is done every time I shut down my browser/pc) and relogged and this did not solve the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I’ve report your problem to devs for checking.

Any news? I am again facing the issue today…

Flag Post

No, I don’t have a screenshot of the error message. I do have ingame messages about the 3 auctions expiering, I have the two daggers I claimed and I have the message saying that the Ring has been removed. It seems very unlikely that I would claim the two daggers, and leave the ring which is worth more than both daggers combined to be destroyed by the game. I’ve spent many thousand diamonds trying to get those cave items, and I wouldn’t let them be destroyed like that.

Dear Galroth, we have checked and found that actually the Dragon Essence had been auctioned successfully on 2012-09-21 08:53:33, and you have got 855 diamonds from it. That’s to say the Dragon Essence have been sold, not reclaimed by the system. :)

Flag Post

My game name is Galroth, his name is Bonker. We play on the Frost Server.
He has not done this the last 24 hours. Maybe he read this post? Or maybe he will do so again soon, I don’t know.

Dear Galroth, thanks for your report, we will check it. :)

Flag Post

I manually cleared my cache (even though this is done every time I shut down my browser/pc) and relogged and this did not solve the issue.

I remeber you reported this problem once 10 days agao. It became normal later, and then it happens again now?

Flag Post

Dear Galroth, we have checked and found that actually the Dragon Essence had been auctioned successfully on 2012-09-21 08:53:33, and you have got 855 diamonds from it. That’s to say the Dragon Essence have been sold, not reclaimed by the system. :)

That seems strange.

Here is the messages I have in my mailbox:
2012-09-21
Your auctioned goods [Dragon Essence] have expired.Your goods didn’t sell. Please claim them before expiration. The system only retains them for 3 days.

And then as I said, it was visible in the Receive tab in the AH and in my inventory. I didn’t actually try to equip it, but it was in my bags.

3 Days later, 2012-09-24, I got this message:

Your auctioned goods [Dragon Essence] have expired.Your goods didn’t sell. Please claim them before expiration. The system only retains them for 3 days.

Also, I did not notice 855 diamonds in my account. (Though to be honest, the amount goes up and down quickly, and I might have missed it, but I would normally see a change of that many)

Flag Post

I remeber you reported this problem once 10 days agao. It became normal later, and then it happens again now?

Yes, Indeed. Have a look at this. looking at the time, it is technically impossible to have used all mines at that time:

it appears to happen only if I don’t use all nodes the day before…

Flag Post

Dear tdon1, thanks for your information. There are a few things i’d like to confirm. Only 80+lvl players can do that? And it only happens in 60-80 zone? Do other servers have this problem besides Frost?

This is a situation where players who are over level 80 (and have moved on to the crypt) can now return to level 60-80 cap battles, even if they are not living in that region. For example, one player is a strong level 100, and is living in Tonos, but is now able to return to the Ventus cap battle, and is easily able to prevent any other player from having a chance at gaining the cap. This was not the case until last week’s update, so several of us have been wondering if this is intentional, especially since the process seems very glitchy. For example, the map does not refresh for these post-80 folks, so they have to exit and reenter the battle each time they wish to attack. Would you please clarify whether this change was intentional?

Flag Post

Dear SpukkZ, I have submit this problem to the devs, hope they can fix it soon. :)
Dear Omgee, thanks for your report. Usually in the level 60-80 regions, if the player is located in one city, he cann’t jion the battle in other cities, unless he moves into that city. I have submit this problem to the devs, hope they can fix it soon. :)

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this is really considered a bug, but the censor feature for the in-game chat (at least in Rio server…) seems to miss-block some words that really shouldn’t be censored… I can’t remember all, but the most innocent seeming word it blocks is admin… Like if someone asks “Do you know if the admin is online?”, it comes out as “Do you know if the * is online?”. Which makes it seem like they’re asking about something very unfavorable….