Bug threads page 83

3317 posts

Flag Post

server Frost name Adrian im bugged off the map in crypt any chance i can get this fixed? thanks :D

Flag Post

The flame suit (lvl 98) has 2 cloaks, so it’s impossible to get the second bonus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arendkant:

The flame suit (lvl 98) has 2 cloaks, so it’s impossible to get the second bonus.

That’s not true – the Sturdy Bitterness “Cloak” is actually an armor. I believe there are a few other “cloaks” which are really armors.

Flag Post

Ok, thanks for clearing that out. :) But it stays confusing :p

Flag Post

im on rio name gang and i am unable to recast anymore also the buy xp function has qwit refilling and i can no longer buy xp in dtg this has been going on for almost a week now please advise

Flag Post
Originally posted by king69dukem:

server Frost name Adrian im bugged off the map in crypt any chance i can get this fixed? thanks :D

Dear King69dukem, sorry for the inconvenience, I have submit it to the devs, hope they can fix it soon. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ganglador:

im on rio name gang and i am unable to recast anymore also the buy xp function has qwit refilling and i can no longer buy xp in dtg this has been going on for almost a week now please advise

Dear Gangladr, what happened to you when you recast, did you get some information from the system? Any screen shot? So we can check. As to buying XP in dtg, whether you mean you cann’t buy the XP from the very start or after the buying, you cann’t buy anymore even the cool time is over?

Flag Post

nope no pop up i used to recast all the time 58 frags in inv i goto recast and boom button blkd out no matter the item selected

on the BUY XP it used to refill now it stays static at 6% im lost has been static there well over a week and raised dtg 8 lvls since last used

Flag Post

nope no pop up i used to recast all the time 58 frags in inv i goto recast and boom button blkd out no matter the item selected

on the BUY XP it used to refill now it stays static at 6% im lost has been static there well over a week and raised dtg 8 lvls since last used

Dear Ganglador, can you make screen shots for us to check: screen shot of recasting and screen shot in dtg that can show the problems you meet, thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gustapin:

No, I even spent DS on the 1st so how is it possible I didnt log in ?

Dear Gustapin, were you keep online all the time without loging out from Sept.30th to Oct.2nd? If so Oct.1st will be regarded as no login records by the system. You should log in and out each day, which will counts as one day login.:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear Gustapin, were you keep online all the time without loging out from Sept.30th to Oct.2nd? If so Oct.1st will be regarded as no login records by the system. You should log in and out each day, which will counts as one day login.:)

He was still logged in for those days, even if this is the case. I think the point is he WAS LOGGED IN.

It works for me: I don’t have to login to get my daily bonus, I even stayed logged in when reset occurs AND I STILL GET IT.

I’ts clearly a bug if it didn’t regester him as being logged in, because I don’t have to log-out then log-in after reset to claim it.

Flag Post

I’m still invisible on the crypt map. Please check that out. Thank you.
Username: pasjisko
Server: frost

Flag Post

well i am finally able to recast again but buy xp still frozen have screen shot not sure how to attach

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz69:

He was still logged in for those days, even if this is the case. I think the point is he WAS LOGGED IN.

It works for me: I don’t have to login to get my daily bonus, I even stayed logged in when reset occurs AND I STILL GET IT.

I’ts clearly a bug if it didn’t regester him as being logged in, because I don’t have to log-out then log-in after reset to claim it.

Gotta love it huh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by king69dukem:

Dear King69dukem, your bug has been fixed, please check.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pasjiskot:

Problem is i’m out of the crypt map, so i’m invisible to everyone.
Can you fix the problem?
Server: Frost
Char. name : Pasjisko

Thank you

pasjiskot ,
I have submitted this to the devs. They will fix it as soon as possible.

Dear pasjiskot, this bug has been fixed, please check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

well i am finally able to recast again but buy xp still frozen have screen shot not sure how to attach

Dear Ganglador, you can also email us the screen shot to contact@zqnetwork.com , thanks. :)

Flag Post

Gotta love it huh.

Dear gbaz69, as you said you can still got the daily bonus even stayed logged in when reset occurs, can you tell me whether the daily bonus you got reseted to one day login daily bonus or still counted as an accumulative login bonus? Thanks.

Flag Post

Gotta love it huh.

Dear gbaz69, as you said you can still got the daily bonus even stayed logged in when reset occurs, can you tell me whether the daily bonus you got reseted to one day login daily bonus or still counted as an accumulative login bonus? Thanks.

I’m sure it kept my daily time, so x days loged in, in a row.

However,
I think someone should test a 25-49 hour single loggin, to see if it resets the continuous counter.
I konw I won’t keep my browser/pc on for THAT LONG. I got bills yo!

Flag Post

I understand that counter resets if you do not take your daily bonus. It does not matter if you log in that day or stay logged in from previous day.
However the button do not blink after taking your daily bonus and staying online for a day, so it’s easy to forget about next one (did it once myself).

Flag Post

Gotta love it huh.

I’m sure it kept my daily time, so x days loged in, in a row.

However,
I think someone should test a 25-49 hour single loggin, to see if it resets the continuous counter.
I konw I won’t keep my browser/pc on for THAT LONG. I got bills yo!

Dear gbaz69, You are right, if you have logged in, it is for sure you can get the daily rewards, but keep login every day cann’t make sure the daily rewards is continuous counted. Cause just as I have said, if you stay logged in when reset occurs, the continuous conters for daily rewards will be reseted to one day login rewards on the day when you login again. This maybe not reasonable. For the prensent, the system is set to be like that, hope the devs can make some improvement on it in the future. So next time please pay attantion to it in case the same thing happens. Don’t forget to let your PC take a rest. :)

Flag Post

Can you fix the problem?

Thank you

pasjiskot ,

Dear pasjiskot, this bug has been fixed, please check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

coordinates: x:20 y:37, still being invisible

Flag Post

Can you fix the problem?

Thank you

pasjiskot ,

coordinates: x:20 y:37, still being invisible

Dear pasjiskot, sorry for the inconvenience. I have talked to the devs, hope they can fix it soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galroth:

That’s weird, did you put two or more dragon essence in auction? I’ll ask devs to look into it further.

No, only 1. But I had two Dagger of the Gods items there at the same time.

Have you heard back from the devs? I’m still waiting.

Flag Post

I lost a diamond (not a cash gift) a few moments ago, I had 20 and now i’ve 19, and i didn’t buy anything,can you check it,please?