Bug threads page 85

3317 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galroth:

That’s weird, did you put two or more dragon essence in auction? I’ll ask devs to look into it further.

No, only 1. But I had two Dagger of the Gods items there at the same time.

Have you heard back from the devs? I’m still waiting.

Starting to get a bit frustrated now. I would like my item back, or the diamonds for it. It’s been more than two weeks since you said the devs would look at it, and you didn’t even reply to my last post…

Flag Post
Originally posted by talrs:

In the last week, at least once per day, I get disconnected from the sever (no internet problem), and most often it is just after starting a legion.

Im playing on Eloir and i saw other complaining about it as well. mostly the description is that all works but the legions and chat

Flag Post

When I moved into the Crypt, my city was placed outside the viewable region of the map. Can I please be moved onto the actual map.

In Game Name: Sinklar
Server: Frost

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear Galroth, You said when you claim the item before the time expired, you recievded a message reminded you that " the item does not exit." Did you got a screen shot of it to show that it did occure, so we can check the problem. Thanks.

No, I don’t have a screenshot of the error message. I do have ingame messages about the 3 auctions expiering, I have the two daggers I claimed and I have the message saying that the Ring has been removed. It seems very unlikely that I would claim the two daggers, and leave the ring which is worth more than both daggers combined to be destroyed by the game. I’ve spent many thousand diamonds trying to get those cave items, and I wouldn’t let them be destroyed like that.

Dear Galroth, we have checked and found that actually the Dragon Essence had been auctioned successfully on 2012-09-21 08:53:33, and you have got 855 diamonds from it. That’s to say the Dragon Essence have been sold, not reclaimed by the system. :)

Dear Galroth, above is my answer. The datas from our back-end shows that the Dragon Essence have been sold successfully and our devs have also checked there is no problem with the detas. Hope you can understand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sinklar:

When I moved into the Crypt, my city was placed outside the viewable region of the map. Can I please be moved onto the actual map.

In Game Name: Sinklar
Server: Frost

Dear Sinklar, sorry for the inconvenience, I have submited it to the devs, hope they can soon fix it. :)

Flag Post

In the last week, at least once per day, I get disconnected from the sever (no internet problem), and most often it is just after starting a legion.

Im playing on Eloir and i saw other complaining about it as well. mostly the description is that all works but the legions and chat

Dear talrs, you mean besides you, other players from Eloir also meet this prolem that they suffer the disconnection after starting a legion?

Flag Post

Dear talrs, you mean besides you, other players from Eloir also meet this prolem that they suffer the disconnection after starting a legion?

I had this problem mostly after starting a legion, other had the same disconnection problem but not necessarily after starting a legion.

Flag Post

I had this problem mostly after starting a legion, other had the same disconnection problem but not necessarily after starting a legion.

Dear talrs, thanks for your information. Could you please tell us your ingame name, so we can check. Thanks. :)

Flag Post

Dear talrs, thanks for your information. Could you please tell us your ingame name, so we can check. Thanks. :)

my ingame name is Gothg

Flag Post

I get this problem several times a day, it does seems like when there is too long a lag or something then it reconnects to the game, but fails at reconnecting to the chat service, legion, also cant go to Arena, or capital battles.
Cine @ frost.

Flag Post

Dear talrs and Cine, thanks for your report, i have submit the problem to the devs, hope they can soon fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Here is a minor bug: When looking at the degrade tab of blacksmith, it shows necklaces and helmets as having 0 magic defense and shows shields and armor as having both magic and physical defense.

Flag Post

The CD bug is still present for me. When I join a legion for the reset rush with 1 bar and it goes after reset, the CD clock doesn’t refresh.
Server: Rothus User: blotz

Flag Post
Originally posted by bibliomaniac:

Here is a minor bug: When looking at the degrade tab of blacksmith, it shows necklaces and helmets as having 0 magic defense and shows shields and armor as having both magic and physical defense.

Dear bibliomaniac, thanks for your report. Could you please make a screen shot for us to check? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

The CD bug is still present for me. When I join a legion for the reset rush with 1 bar and it goes after reset, the CD clock doesn’t refresh.

Dear blitzkidz56, thanks for your report. Does refreshing the web help? Can you please make a screen shot for us to check? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

Dear blitzkidz56, thanks for your report. Does refreshing the web help? Can you please make a screen shot for us to check? Thanks.

To be more exact: You need to have 1 CD left from before 12, and you did not refresh the browser.
Then you do 1 attack after 12, it will then reset to 4 CDs and a countdown matching the countdown you would have had BEFORE 12.
You can use those 4 CDs like normal, but the countdown stays high, even after a refresh of the browser.
Once the countdown is done (or you use dias to buy it) then it will go down to the usual couple of sec countdown.

Flag Post

Dear Galroth, You said when you claim the item before the time expired, you recievded a message reminded you that " the item does not exit." Did you got a screen shot of it to show that it did occure, so we can check the problem. Thanks.

No, I don’t have a screenshot of the error message. I do have ingame messages about the 3 auctions expiering, I have the two daggers I claimed and I have the message saying that the Ring has been removed. It seems very unlikely that I would claim the two daggers, and leave the ring which is worth more than both daggers combined to be destroyed by the game. I’ve spent many thousand diamonds trying to get those cave items, and I wouldn’t let them be destroyed like that.

Dear Galroth, we have checked and found that actually the Dragon Essence had been auctioned successfully on 2012-09-21 08:53:33, and you have got 855 diamonds from it. That’s to say the Dragon Essence have been sold, not reclaimed by the system. :)

Dear Galroth, above is my answer. The datas from our back-end shows that the Dragon Essence have been sold successfully and our devs have also checked there is no problem with the detas. Hope you can understand.

There has been several posts in this conversation after that one. I have given you more information, and as I have explained: The item did not sell. It was placed in my inventory, and then removed after 3 days. I did not get diamonds for it, and now I would like the item back. You said you would have the devs look at it again. Please do so, and please give back the item or the diamonds it was listed for.

Flag Post

MAJOR BUG on Rio.

all NPC battles are glitching crazily, with the damage numbers running amok. players/ai are dealing millions or billions of dmg per hit and some of the DoTs are healing for millions/billions. it’s apparently been like this for HOURS already. just making sure it’s represented here as well.

Dear alveolate, thanks for your report, so you get some screen shots or do you have any battle record link that can show this problem?

Flag Post

And NPCs usually have at least one troop (also in 1.x) with something like 37757… soldiers (no, I can’t see the full number! It’s written like that when I hover with the mouse over them)
Also Rio, fwiw.

Flag Post

Here is a minor bug, all (or at least most) of the Empire HEROES items are spelled Empire HREOES, which is a great way of saying “we have no clue how to spell”. This doesn’t absolutely NEED to be fixed right away, and it doesn’t affect the player a whole lot, but as everybody knows, appearances matter.

Flag Post

I’ve noticed 2 things recently, #1 being the typo I posted above, #2 being the fact that players can no longer move from country to country, I’d like an explanation as to why this is, it used to be that a player could move from say Vigila to Salvatorium for a fee of 100 diamonds or cash gift (I may be mistaken about the particulars) now when you try to move, it say “this city does not belong to your country” (or something like that), I’d appreciate an explanation for this, if it is a bug please fix it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

Here is a minor bug, all (or at least most) of the Empire HEROES items are spelled Empire HREOES, which is a great way of saying “we have no clue how to spell”. This doesn’t absolutely NEED to be fixed right away, and it doesn’t affect the player a whole lot, but as everybody knows, appearances matter.

Dear billybobo152, thanks for your report. Could you please make a screen shot for us to check? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

I’ve noticed 2 things recently, #1 being the typo I posted above, #2 being the fact that players can no longer move from country to country, I’d like an explanation as to why this is, it used to be that a player could move from say Vigila to Salvatorium for a fee of 100 diamonds or cash gift (I may be mistaken about the particulars) now when you try to move, it say “this city does not belong to your country” (or something like that), I’d appreciate an explanation for this, if it is a bug please fix it.

The world map ‘MOVE’ allow move between region within country, which is free. To ‘relocate’ to another country, you use the Country BUTTON at Town Hall screen, Overlord tab, this cost 100cg/d.

bye~

Flag Post

Dear billybob152, if you want to change your country, please do just as panraven said. :) Thank you panraven for your right answer.:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by alveolate:

MAJOR BUG on Rio.

all NPC battles are glitching crazily, with the damage numbers running amok. players/ai are dealing millions or billions of dmg per hit and some of the DoTs are healing for millions/billions. it’s apparently been like this for HOURS already. just making sure it’s represented here as well.

Dear alveolate, thanks for your report. Do you have any screen shot or battle record link that can show this problem? Thanks.