Bug threads page 86

3316 posts

Flag Post

how about this as a demo http://kg4.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=1323538
my castor has absolutely no gear on

Flag Post
Originally posted by lender45:

how about this as a demo http://kg4.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=1323538
my castor has absolutely no gear on

…or http://kg4.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=1323779
or http://kg4.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=1323807 (in 1.1)….

Flag Post

Dear alveolate,NiWe and lender, our players are dealing with this bug now, hope they can soon fix it. Thanks for your report.

Flag Post

Dear players, the NPC battles’ bug has been fixed, please check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

As you can see, the cd timer carries over even after reset

Flag Post
Originally posted by blitzkidz56:

Dear blitzkid56, thanks for your screen shot, I will further check this problem.

Flag Post

Rebirth is not working for me.

I hear many others have tried it, but when I try, I get an error message:
The items are not enough, you cannot reincarnate.

I am trying to use diamonds, and I have over 500, so it should be more than enough.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galroth:

Rebirth is not working for me.

I hear many others have tried it, but when I try, I get an error message:
The items are not enough, you cannot reincarnate.

I am trying to use diamonds, and I have over 500, so it should be more than enough.

Confuriox says that it is trying to use stones instead of dia.

Flag Post

I tried to reincarnate my lvl100 paladin with diamonds, but strange bug appeared:
Screenshot here: http://tinyurl.com/9szt8j6.
Actually i have bought some diamonds, but not 100000 dias… (I think I had 213 diamonds and 22cg before reincarnation).
After playing a legion battle, my diamonds are now displayed correctly (213/22), but some spirit stones (probably 200) were removed from my mall.

Server: Rio
Character: Tihh

Flag Post

Dear all, devs are working on solve the reincarnation problem,please be patient.

Flag Post

I have no player in my region, other regions are all empty and the Arena does not load

Flag Post

STOP THE GODDAMN ANNOUNCEMENT SPAM!

Flag Post

Can you please learn to stop with the maintenance spam messages once it ends? They’re really annoying.

Flag Post

Dear all sorry, we will pay attention to it next time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by billybob152:

Here is a minor bug, all (or at least most) of the Empire HEROES items are spelled Empire HREOES, which is a great way of saying “we have no clue how to spell”. This doesn’t absolutely NEED to be fixed right away, and it doesn’t affect the player a whole lot, but as everybody knows, appearances matter.

Dear billybobo152, thanks for your report. Could you please make a screen shot for us to check? Thanks.

Link to the screen shot, hope it helps. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nT9FX.jpg[/IMG]

Originally posted by billybob152:

Here is a minor bug, all (or at least most) of the Empire HEROES items are spelled Empire HREOES, which is a great way of saying “we have no clue how to spell”. This doesn’t absolutely NEED to be fixed right away, and it doesn’t affect the player a whole lot, but as everybody knows, appearances matter.

Dear billybobo152, thanks for your report. Could you please make a screen shot for us to check? Thanks.

Flag Post

Dear all, the Rebirth system has been fixed now, please check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Dear all, the Rebirth system has been fixed now, please check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Will we be refunded our stones now that you fixed it? I dont have 100’s of spare stones laying around im scraping by to farm enough just to do 2-3 forts for the day. I rebirthed 1hero when it came out cost me 50d and 100 stones now its just 50 d

Server: Frost
Hero: Shadowic
Reincarnated hero: Shadowic

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackice0823:

Will we be refunded our stones now that you fixed it? I dont have 100’s of spare stones laying around im scraping by to farm enough just to do 2-3 forts for the day. I rebirthed 1hero when it came out cost me 50d and 100 stones now its just 50 d

Hero: Shadowic
Reincarnated hero: Shadowic

I had the same issue

Hero: notayam
Reincarnated Hero: Cerberus

Flag Post

Just a minor bug: When you use pumpkins, sometimes the timer doesn’t count down and will stay at 1hr until game is refreshed or another pumpkin is used

Flag Post

Dear players, we really sorry for the rebirth bug. We are trying to make this game better and funny. While most of the time, adding new fuctions in the game may bring the risk of suffering bugs, which sometimes is hard to be avoided. While I believe you guys are always waiting for something fresh. We will have more events been waiting for you guys in the game. I suppose the next big event Charismas Event won’t let you down. The devs are try their best to improve SLO. I wish you guys can understand and thanks for all your support on SLO. :)

Flag Post

Just a minor bug: When you use pumpkins, sometimes the timer doesn’t count down and will stay at 1hr until game is refreshed or another pumpkin is used

Dear blitzkidz56, you said the timer didn’t count down, how about the effect? Did the effect that the pumpkin brough keep work?

Flag Post

Dear players, we really sorry for the rebirth bug. We are trying to make this game better and funny. While most of the time, adding new fuctions in the game may bring the risk of suffering bugs, which sometimes is hard to be avoided. While I believe you guys are always waiting for something fresh. We will have more events been waiting for you guys in the game. I suppose the next big event Charismas Event won’t let you down. The devs are try their best to improve SLO. I wish you guys can understand and thanks for all your support on SLO. :)

Just completing INCOMPLETE equipment sets would be a good start.
Example: Big Wheel has 7 of 8 of Chaos Suit… and from what I gather, the ring is NOWHERE in the game yet~!!!!!!

Flag Post

you kind of make it sound like your planning on just ignoring that it took diamonds and stones and are going to screw over the players yet again. If thats the case you guys should really take some customer service classes your company really could use it, screwing over players supporting your games.

Flag Post

not sure if this has been posted yet, but unfortunately I don’t have the time right now to check :(

Anyways, Crazy Adventure seems to be bugged. The numbers are like minesweeper right? Like 2 is 2 skeletons adjacent to the number?
Well, not in my case…

So, please look into it.
Thanks in advance!

Flag Post

Dear blitzkid56, thanks for your screen shot, I will further check this problem.

Dear blizkid56, I have submited this problem to the devs, hope they can soon fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.