Bug threads page 91

3317 posts

Flag Post

Dear all, we have found the recharge bug and will fix it as soon as possible. Please wait for the fixing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

There seems to be a new censor system (one I am not very pleased with) it censors individual letters instead of actual words, I don’t know if this is a bug or if it’s purposeful, whatever it is needs fixed.
Examples: right is turned into ight, even some players names are censored Mosby is changed into Moy. This appears to be purposeful because the letters that get censored are S & B.
Please fix this soon, it is very un-enjoyable, and obviously not very well thought out.

Thanks for your report.We will contact devs with this problem as soon as possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gustapin:

Frost server… You click the option to purchase diamonds and there are no choices.

This problem is solved.Please refresh your game page to check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

After leaving the crypt you are placed into a city, for me it was The City of Lunar Eclipse. If I try to move to a different city I get the message your level cannot meet the requirements. The requirements are level 60-80 just like Lunar. I have talke with other players and they likewise can’t move to another city if they are over level 80. I am on Eloir and my ingame name is dealer72

Flag Post

When I try to sell equipments in the Shop (lv 80) the button for selling is marked with gray and so if I click on it, nothing happens. If I reload the webpage and login once more, I have experienced that I can sell again, but many times, I’m restricted to only sell 1 time before the button freezes again (marked in gray). Is this a software bug that you are aware of? This bug have been around for at least 2 months as from what I can remember.

Flag Post
Originally posted by khelben1979:

When I try to sell equipments in the Shop (lv 80) the button for selling is marked with gray and so if I click on it, nothing happens. If I reload the webpage and login once more, I have experienced that I can sell again, but many times, I’m restricted to only sell 1 time before the button freezes again (marked in gray). Is this a software bug that you are aware of? This bug have been around for at least 2 months as from what I can remember.

Dear khelben, you mean you can only sell one time and then the start auction button become grey and you can’t sell anymore on the Auction house? Can you tell us your ingame name nad server name, so we can check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dealer72:

After leaving the crypt you are placed into a city, for me it was The City of Lunar Eclipse. If I try to move to a different city I get the message your level cannot meet the requirements. The requirements are level 60-80 just like Lunar. I have talke with other players and they likewise can’t move to another city if they are over level 80. I am on Eloir and my ingame name is dealer72

Dear dealer72, it is not a bug. After you get kicked from the Crypt, you will return to the city that you were in before you moved to the crypt and you can’t move to other level 60-80 cities anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:
Originally posted by talrs:

In the last week, at least once per day, I get disconnected from the sever (no internet problem), and most often it is just after starting a legion.

I get this problem several times a day, it does seems like when there is too long a lag or something then it reconnects to the game, but fails at reconnecting to the chat service, legion, also cant go to Arena, or capital battles.
Cine @ frost.

Any news on this bug? I still get it 10+ times a day

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by dealer72:

Dear dealer72, it is not a bug. After you get kicked from the Crypt, you will return to the city that you were in before you moved to the crypt and you can’t move to other level 60-80 cities anymore.

That is the point I didn’t move back to the city I was in before the Crypt. I was in Sunfry pre-crypt. Moved to Crypt and then got kicked out of crypt. The city I was put in was Lunar.

Flag Post

Crazy Adventure numbers displayed is still bugged.

Flag Post
Originally posted by felkron:

Crazy Adventure numbers displayed is still bugged.

Dear felkron, thanks for your report, I have reported to the devs, hope they can soon fixed it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Still unable to purchase diamonds.

Flag Post

What exactly is the purpose of not letting players move around after taking the next step to 81-100? – Or am I asking a question that doesn’t have an answer? (lol as if zq will bother answer me)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

What exactly is the purpose of not letting players move around after taking the next step to 81-100? – Or am I asking a question that doesn’t have an answer? (lol as if zq will bother answer me)

Let me save you some time
“Dear Chrisis1993 Thanks for your report.We will contact devs with this problem as soon as possible.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by GordonGecko:

Dear GordonGecko, Could you please specify your problem? Did you get any error message when purchase? Also please tell us your ingame name and server name, so we can check. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:

Dear GordonGecko, Could you please specify your problem? Did you get any error message when purchase? Also please tell us your ingame name and server name, so we can check. Thanks.

I am sure it is due to the lack of a diamond sale since July (save for the hidden unannounced one a few weeks back) :P

Flag Post

It appears as though it is the same recharge bug as before. The options to recharge are not there.

Flag Post

It appears as though it is the same recharge bug as before. The options to recharge are not there.

Dear GordonGecko, this problem has been fixed, please check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Replenish food turkeys are gone, please bring them back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Replenish food turkeys are gone, please bring them back.

Dear Cine, Sorry the Replenish food turkey have been retreated since our last maintenance.We will add some new items in the future.

Flag Post

Sometimes the legion report bugs, here are two examples:

kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6105231
kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6091747

Flag Post

Just ran into a realy nasty bug:

After reset (not even 5 minutes) I did a single legion battle,
and after the legion battle my army cool down was that of before reset~!

I tried to remedy this by refreshing browser,
I even watched and did a battle, still stuck on prior days cool down.

Please, why did this have to happen?

EDIT: ok a third refresh and a 2nd legion battle resolved this.
I don’t understand why it didn’t correct it on the first 2 refreshes.
^maybe the 2nd legion battle fixed it~!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

Sometimes the legion report bugs, here are two examples:

kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6105231
kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6091747

Dear Chrisis1993, I have just checked these two battles, whether the problem you want to report is that there are still NPCs standing there when the battle is over?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz77:

Dear gbaz77, it may cause by a net lag. Sometimes reflesh or waiting for a while may help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz77:

Which has been reported many many times