Bug threads page 92

3317 posts

Flag Post

I have finished 5.1 and can hire Hecate but Cerberus is still not in my Hero list ??? !!
Server: Rothus
Playername: egirl

Flag Post

Not a bug, you get Cerb in 5.3 ;) In 5.1 he is just a comon enemy…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oehler:

Not a bug, you get Cerb in 5.3 ;) In 5.1 he is just a comon enemy…

Fight 6, 7 or 8 (forgot the exact one) of 5.4

Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

Sometimes the legion report bugs, here are two examples:

kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6105231
kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6091747

Dear Chrisis1993, I have just checked these two battles, whether the problem you want to report is that there are still NPCs standing there when the battle is over?

Yes, that’s all :) It’s not a common bug/glitch but sometimes it happens. In 6105231 we had to wait for the fourth lane to finish as the three-win-skip didn’t trigger.

Here’s another example (it was very visible for me as I had the green glow) where this happened to two of my heroes: http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=5943920?Not_correctly_dying_NPC_BUG
After the three-win-skip move your mouse over Dakar’s Hecate and Merlin. You should find my Shaman and Merlin still standing there. It appears that it doesn’t always happen as Dakar’s heroes can appear on top of mine as well. You might have to replay the report in order to actually see it.

This has probably already been reported, but the e3 legion has a very common bug with the enemies that has reborn ability. If one of those enemies gets killed for the first time (they’ll reborn) after everyone else in the same wave are dead, it will be displayed as the wave was cleared twice, both for the ‘someones troops are invincible etc..’-message and the wave counter, which will decrease by two.

Example: It happens twice at North in http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6108969?Reborn_BUG

These aren’t serious bugs in any way, but I just want you to know about it and provide a few samples for debugging if you get the time :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gbaz77:

Just ran into a realy nasty bug:

After reset (not even 5 minutes) I did a single legion battle,
and after the legion battle my army cool down was that of before reset~!

I tried to remedy this by refreshing browser,
I even watched and did a battle, still stuck on prior days cool down.

Please, why did this have to happen?

EDIT: ok a third refresh and a 2nd legion battle resolved this.
I don’t understand why it didn’t correct it on the first 2 refreshes.
^maybe the 2nd legion battle fixed it~!

Doing battles should only update your CD stack (that you didn’t go up to 5 CD’s may be because the timer was active though I really don’t think that’s really why), not updating the next-CD-timer. Did you during this period see the battle CD timer reach 0 and give you a CD and then go back up to the long wait? I thought refreshing would help but you may have to wait for the timer to reach 0 once before it resets.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

Replenish food turkeys are gone, please bring them back.

Dear Cine, Sorry the Replenish food turkey have been retreated since our last maintenance.We will add some new items in the future.

Well, you need to put some kind of Troop supplement back in the cash shop. I used to buy a lot of those.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gustapin:

Replenish food turkeys are gone, please bring them back.

Dear Cine, Sorry the Replenish food turkey have been retreated since our last maintenance.We will add some new items in the future.

Well, you need to put some kind of Troop supplement back in the cash shop. I used to buy a lot of those.

Dear Gustapin, I will talk with the devs about your concerns. thanks.

Flag Post

Sometimes the legion report bugs, here are two examples:

kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6105231
kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6091747

Dear Chrisis1993, I have just checked these two battles, whether the problem you want to report is that there are still NPCs standing there when the battle is over?

Yes, that’s all :) It’s not a common bug/glitch but sometimes it happens. In 6105231 we had to wait for the fourth lane to finish as the three-win-skip didn’t trigger.

Here’s another example (it was very visible for me as I had the green glow) where this happened to two of my heroes: http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=5943920?Not_correctly_dying_NPC_BUG
After the three-win-skip move your mouse over Dakar’s Hecate and Merlin. You should find my Shaman and Merlin still standing there. It appears that it doesn’t always happen as Dakar’s heroes can appear on top of mine as well. You might have to replay the report in order to actually see it.

This has probably already been reported, but the e3 legion has a very common bug with the enemies that has reborn ability. If one of those enemies gets killed for the first time (they’ll reborn) after everyone else in the same wave are dead, it will be displayed as the wave was cleared twice, both for the ‘someones troops are invincible etc..’-message and the wave counter, which will decrease by two.

Example: It happens twice at North in http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6108969?Reborn_BUG

These aren’t serious bugs in any way, but I just want you to know about it and provide a few samples for debugging if you get the time :)

Dear Chrisis1993, thanks for your report, I have submitted it to the devs, hope they can fix it. :)

Flag Post

Dear khelben, you mean you can only sell one time and then the start auction button become grey and you can’t sell anymore on the Auction house? Can you tell us your ingame name nad server name, so we can check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My ingame name is Khelben, and I’m using the server: Eloir. (I got a little late in my reply here…)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Server: Frost
In-game name: Terack.
Lvl100, currently off-map inhabitant of Crypt.
I entered Crypt few times, as got kicked out, as usually.
Last time however I was located off the map – at first I was kinda happy, but than I realised I won’t be able to get away from there.
So… any help from devs would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiedzkam:

Server: Frost
In-game name: Terack.
Lvl100, currently off-map inhabitant of Crypt.
I entered Crypt few times, as got kicked out, as usually.
Last time however I was located off the map – at first I was kinda happy, but than I realised I won’t be able to get away from there.
So… any help from devs would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I’ll report your problem to devs as soon as they are back to work on Monday. Sorry for that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by khelben1979:

Dear khelben, you mean you can only sell one time and then the start auction button become grey and you can’t sell anymore on the Auction house? Can you tell us your ingame name nad server name, so we can check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My ingame name is Khelben, and I’m using the server: Eloir. (I got a little late in my reply here…)

I’ll report your problem to devs as soon as they are back to work on Monday. Sorry for that.

Flag Post

this is a really old bug i found hasn’t been fixed yet…you can see team chat when you are not in a legion…just happened to me on rio i was doing 5.4 fights and when i came out i could see the people running 3.5s team chat
edit: i also can see when they went to 4.1 what they said in team

Flag Post
Originally posted by lender45:

this is a really old bug i found hasn’t been fixed yet…you can see team chat when you are not in a legion…just happened to me on rio i was doing 5.4 fights and when i came out i could see the people running 3.5s team chat
edit: i also can see when they went to 4.1 what they said in team

Are you sure they were chatting in the team channel? Can you provide a screenshot to show that problem? Thanks.

Flag Post

Are you sure they were chatting in the team channel? Can you provide a screenshot to show that problem? Thanks.

The team chat function is well known as bugged. The occurence of team chat bugs is not common, but most people should’ve experienced it more than once. When it gets into a bugged state, appears to be kind of random. If anyone have a clue what special conditions that might cause it to bug, please tell share your ideas :)

From my experience, the bug can be:
- Staying in the legion battle after it finishes, you may switch over to another legion’s channel with ability to participate.
- Leaving a legion battle, you may start receiving team chat feed from a random legion.
- Sometimes when a legion battle starts, you lose ability to further participate and you do not receive BA/item obtained feed to chat.
- After refreshing you may start receiving team chat immediately without joining anything, though you probably had to join something before you refreshed.

Another bug: When we win battles during events where we get gold from them, the obtained-feed to chat is just a blank line. If we get both BA and gold from battles, we get two lines – one for BA obtained, one blank.

Flag Post

Is this a bug? I fight the fellower Suzakuin E1, which says it gives 25 prestige and chance of a cloak, but all I obtain is 4 BA. I know BA is level sensitive, but how about prestige? I get nothing at all not even a lower amount.

Flag Post

not much of a bug but today some of my crops apeared as pumpkins which was quite random i did try stealing some pumpkins erlier if that might have casued it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by godofallgames:

not much of a bug but today some of my crops apeared as pumpkins which was quite random i did try stealing some pumpkins erlier if that might have casued it?

Yeah, the loading of crops is extremely slow, especially after stealing from somewhere else.

Flag Post

Dear godofallgames, sometimes there will be a lag, normally a reflesh can help.

Flag Post

Yeah, the loading of crops is extremely slow, especially after stealing from somewhere else.

Dear Cine, Does this happen quite often all the time or just these latest days this prolem happens frequently?

Flag Post

Dear Cine, Does this happen quite often all the time or just these latest days this prolem happens frequently?

Not really a bug, just a lack of caching of the images, and a lack of reset before showing the field combined with a slow inet connection.

No rather spend your time on figuring out the reconnect bug, where it only partially reconnects, but no access to legions, chat, arena (essentially all the multiplayer parts of the game).

Flag Post

The team chat function is well known as bugged. The occurence of team chat bugs is not common, but most people should’ve experienced it more than once. When it gets into a bugged state, appears to be kind of random. If anyone have a clue what special conditions that might cause it to bug, please tell share your ideas :)

From my experience, the bug can be:
- Staying in the legion battle after it finishes, you may switch over to another legion’s channel with ability to participate.
- Leaving a legion battle, you may start receiving team chat feed from a random legion.
- Sometimes when a legion battle starts, you lose ability to further participate and you do not receive BA/item obtained feed to chat.
- After refreshing you may start receiving team chat immediately without joining anything, though you probably had to join something before you refreshed.

Another bug: When we win battles during events where we get gold from them, the obtained-feed to chat is just a blank line. If we get both BA and gold from battles, we get two lines – one for BA obtained, one blank.

Dear Chrisis, thanks for your report, I have noted it down, and will submit it to the devs.

Flag Post

Not sure if this is a bug ZQ, but you sent me a blank message.

Flag Post

Not really a bug, just a lack of caching of the images, and a lack of reset before showing the field combined with a slow inet connection.

No rather spend your time on figuring out the reconnect bug, where it only partially reconnects, but no access to legions, chat, arena (essentially all the multiplayer parts of the game).

Thanks Cine, I will submit to our devs whether this issue can be solved.Thanks for your patience.