Bug threads page 96

3316 posts

Flag Post

Really sorry, We’re contacting devs to fix it soon.

 
Flag Post

Crazy adventure bug, i clicked on the top left corner bomb http://tinypic.com/r/am42c/6

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ruzinavi:

Crazy adventure bug, i clicked on the top left corner bomb http://tinypic.com/r/am42c/6

Which server are you in and what’s your character name?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by ruzinavi:

Crazy adventure bug, i clicked on the top left corner bomb http://tinypic.com/r/am42c/6

Which server are you in and what’s your character name?

Server: Rothus
Character: Valacar

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ruzinavi:
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by ruzinavi:

Crazy adventure bug, i clicked on the top left corner bomb http://tinypic.com/r/am42c/6

Which server are you in and what’s your character name?

Server: Rothus
Character: Valacar

Dear ruzinavi, I have reported it to the devs, hope they can fix it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 
Flag Post

VIP issue:

I still have 33 days remaining on my VIP (game shows 33 days remain on my 3rd building slot and my ability to choose a custom picture) but I’ve lost the third training slot in the dragon training grounds. It now says 2/2 and that I need to pay for 7 days (just as if I didn’t have VIP). I’ve tried refreshing but it didn’t come back. Seems like the last time I got VIP, I did it before the previous VIP expired, and while the build slots updated the time left, the training grounds didn’t (although I never actually checked it, just assumed it updated correctly too).

Server: Rio
Name: Fortplox

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Korh:

VIP issue:

I still have 33 days remaining on my VIP (game shows 33 days remain on my 3rd building slot and my ability to choose a custom picture) but I’ve lost the third training slot in the dragon training grounds. It now says 2/2 and that I need to pay for 7 days (just as if I didn’t have VIP). I’ve tried refreshing but it didn’t come back. Seems like the last time I got VIP, I did it before the previous VIP expired, and while the build slots updated the time left, the training grounds didn’t (although I never actually checked it, just assumed it updated correctly too).

Server: Rio
Name: Fortplox

Dear Korh, Could you please tell me whether the VIP you got from the lucky turning or bought from the Mall and also please tell me when did you get the VIP? Please also make a screen shot of your traning slots for us to check, thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Korh:

VIP issue:

I still have 33 days remaining on my VIP (game shows 33 days remain on my 3rd building slot and my ability to choose a custom picture) but I’ve lost the third training slot in the dragon training grounds. It now says 2/2 and that I need to pay for 7 days (just as if I didn’t have VIP). I’ve tried refreshing but it didn’t come back. Seems like the last time I got VIP, I did it before the previous VIP expired, and while the build slots updated the time left, the training grounds didn’t (although I never actually checked it, just assumed it updated correctly too).

Server: Rio
Name: Fortplox

Dear Korh, Could you please tell me whether the VIP you got from the lucky turning or bought from the Mall and also please tell me when did you get the VIP? Please also make a screen shot of your traning slots for us to check, thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This has always been like that for VIP days you win. When you win a new one, you get the extra training slot, but if you don’t win one in 30 days, it ends, even if you have more VIP time. I believe I have 700+ days of VIP from spins, but every 30 days, I lose the trainingspot untill I win a new one.

 
Flag Post

As Galroth said, this was a VIP I won from Darkness spins. The original VIP I purchased a few months ago, but won VIP twice afterward (although I don’t remember on what day). Screenprint shows the remaining VIP time but you’ll see in the training ground that the training slots indicate 2/2.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Galroth:
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Korh:

VIP issue:

I still have 33 days remaining on my VIP (game shows 33 days remain on my 3rd building slot and my ability to choose a custom picture) but I’ve lost the third training slot in the dragon training grounds. It now says 2/2 and that I need to pay for 7 days (just as if I didn’t have VIP). I’ve tried refreshing but it didn’t come back. Seems like the last time I got VIP, I did it before the previous VIP expired, and while the build slots updated the time left, the training grounds didn’t (although I never actually checked it, just assumed it updated correctly too).

Server: Rio
Name: Fortplox

Dear Korh, Could you please tell me whether the VIP you got from the lucky turning or bought from the Mall and also please tell me when did you get the VIP? Please also make a screen shot of your traning slots for us to check, thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This has always been like that for VIP days you win. When you win a new one, you get the extra training slot, but if you don’t win one in 30 days, it ends, even if you have more VIP time. I believe I have 700+ days of VIP from spins, but every 30 days, I lose the trainingspot untill I win a new one.

Dear Galroth, As the VIP valid days for the extra bulding will be accumulated straightly, while it is not the same with the traning slots. Once you use a VIP, an extra traning slot will be added, only when your training slots are full, will the VIP valid days be accumulated to the former extra slots. For example, if you have used 3 VIPs of 30 days at the same time, your extra building will be valid in 90 days, and three extra traning slots in a valid time of 30 days will be added at the same time. When 30 days get passed, all the 3 extra training slots will be gone. But the extra building are still valid in 60 days. Could you please have a check to see whether you have count the VIP valid days in a wrong way. Please tell me your VIPs’ using records for us to check. Such as how many VIPs you have used and when did you use them. Thanks.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Korh:

As Galroth said, this was a VIP I won from Darkness spins. The original VIP I purchased a few months ago, but won VIP twice afterward (although I don’t remember on what day). Screenprint shows the remaining VIP time but you’ll see in the training ground that the training slots indicate 2/2.

Dear Korth, as you said you had won VIP twice. Can you tell me when did you win them and how many VIP days are there for each VIP? Thanks.

 
Flag Post

I don’t remember the exact day, but I think you already addressed the issue in your response to Galroth. I assumed that having “VIP” meant you get a 3rd building slot and a 3rd training slot. I didn’t know that unlike building slots the training slots accumulate to 4/4 and 5/5; I thought you would just get more time on #3.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Korh:

I don’t remember the exact day, but I think you already addressed the issue in your response to Galroth. I assumed that having “VIP” meant you get a 3rd building slot and a 3rd training slot. I didn’t know that unlike building slots the training slots accumulate to 4/4 and 5/5; I thought you would just get more time on #3.

Dear Korth, If it works just like what I said, then there will be no bug. Next time when you apply the VIP, please pay attention. :)

 
Flag Post

There is glitch that if you copy one of your battle report urls to watch in a new window, the January 1st glitch compensation window( (with the receive button) appears. Clicking the receive button it does not give any Ds/CG to account, so I don’t think it can be exploited; however, the window appearing every time you try to watch a battle is kind of annoying.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nokbetter:

There is glitch that if you copy one of your battle report urls to watch in a new window, the January 1st glitch compensation window( (with the receive button) appears. Clicking the receive button it does not give any Ds/CG to account, so I don’t think it can be exploited; however, the window appearing every time you try to watch a battle is kind of annoying.

Thanks for your reporting, maybe it’t a display problem and I have submitted to devs for fixing.

 
Flag Post

Dear Nokbetter, it has been fixed.

 
Flag Post

Tower of Souls legions 3, 4, 5, and possibly higher are not running at all on Rothus right now.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GordonGecko:

Tower of Souls legions 3, 4, 5, and possibly higher are not running at all on Rothus right now.

Sorry, do you mean none of you can join the legion battle in T3 ,T4 and T5?

 
Flag Post

Great! Now it seems ELOIR have the critical “bug” where damages are way off the scale.

Reported in world chat around 10:20AM (during CAP)

Tower:
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271256
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271220
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271362
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271952
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6272647 <— lol at suiciding enemy xD

Elite:
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271482
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271585

4.2:
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6272988
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6272980

GOOD JOB!! http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271412

Now we can potentially win tower fights we normally can’t win. Emergency maintenance please? Just put servers down? Just fix it? I don’t know x_x

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

Great! Now it seems ELOIR (maybe others) have the critical “bug” where damages are way off the scale.

Reported in world chat around 10:20AM (during CAP)

Tower:
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271256
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271220
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271362
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271952
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6272647 <— lol at suiciding enemy xD

Elite:
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271482
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271585

4.2:
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6272988
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6272980

GOOD JOB!! http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271412

Now we can potentially win tower fights we normally can’t win. Emergency maintenance please? Just put servers down? Just fix it? I don’t know x_x

Dear Chrisis1993, The devs are checking on it now. If there is any updating news on the bug, please post here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by Chrisis1993:

Great! Now it seems ELOIR (maybe others) have the critical “bug” where damages are way off the scale.

Reported in world chat around 10:20AM (during CAP)

Tower:
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271256
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271220
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271362
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271952
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6272647 <— lol at suiciding enemy xD

Elite:
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271482
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271585

4.2:
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6272988
http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6272980

GOOD JOB!! http://kg2.zqgame.com/wos/wosplay.php?play_report=6271412

Now we can potentially win tower fights we normally can’t win. Emergency maintenance please? Just put servers down? Just fix it? I don’t know x_x

Dear Chrisis1993, The devs are checking on it now. If there is any updating news on the bug, please post here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear all, This bug has been fixed, please have a check. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 
Flag Post

There is a problem with the inventory. When I mouse-over an item on the very right hand side of the Inventory box, the item will “flicker”.
It will show up for less than a second and then disappear for less than a second, so on and so forth.
I’m not sure if this is a problem with my computer or a bug in the game.
Please let me know if anybody else is experiencing the same thing.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by billybob152:

There is a problem with the inventory. When I mouse-over an item on the very right hand side of the Inventory box, the item will “flicker”.
It will show up for less than a second and then disappear for less than a second, so on and so forth.
I’m not sure if this is a problem with my computer or a bug in the game.
Please let me know if anybody else is experiencing the same thing.

Dear billybob152, I have checked, my account has no such problem. :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by billybob152:

There is a problem with the inventory. When I mouse-over an item on the very right hand side of the Inventory box, the item will “flicker”.
It will show up for less than a second and then disappear for less than a second, so on and so forth.
I’m not sure if this is a problem with my computer or a bug in the game.
Please let me know if anybody else is experiencing the same thing.

Dear billybob152, I have checked, my account has no such problem. :)

Quite common, happens to me on all equipment, but random which one or where. Sometimes doesn’t happen at all for days, other days happens all the time.

Buuut, its an insignificant bug compared to all the other things we have reported and requested…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:
Originally posted by zqgame:
Originally posted by billybob152:

There is a problem with the inventory. When I mouse-over an item on the very right hand side of the Inventory box, the item will “flicker”.
It will show up for less than a second and then disappear for less than a second, so on and so forth.
I’m not sure if this is a problem with my computer or a bug in the game.
Please let me know if anybody else is experiencing the same thing.

Dear billybob152, I have checked, my account has no such problem. :)

Quite common, happens to me on all equipment, but random which one or where. Sometimes doesn’t happen at all for days, other days happens all the time.

Buuut, its an insignificant bug compared to all the other things we have reported and requested…

Yes, I understand that it is insignificant, however it has become a nuisance.
I’ve personally given up hope that the devs might get off their backsides and do something for a change.
Although it would be nice if they started listening.
Maybe I should make it clearer to them.
To the DEVS: HEY! Guess what? Your players aren’t happy! Start doing something about it or your game is going to fail!