Suggestions page 32

976 posts

Flag Post

I understand that technically you can turn in idols for colosseum tickets, but no intelligent person would unless they already have like 4 bernie. If you gave a forced incentive to try colosseum out and give more reward options, it could really open up that portion of the game. I will say though, that even changing the mystery card to rares instead of uncommons would be acceptable. At least you’d have a chance for some nexus craft mats like squires.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JTMCommander:

I understand that technically you can turn in idols for colosseum tickets

Oh gosh, the idols. Has anyone realized that there’s barely any use for them? The redemption value is 10 DC, but the idol can be used for things that are worth almost 30 DC? And don’t give me some argument about equivalent values or whatever. I almost tried to determine whether it makes more sense to redeem the idol for 10 DC or use it. Bottom line, unless you are supremely patient (and I can’t say that for myself), and you don’t plan to purchase DC, you are consistently dead in all PVP systems except draft. Someone re-evaluate the idol, please!

Flag Post
Originally posted by J900p:

Oh gosh, the idols. Has anyone realized that there’s barely any use for them? The redemption value is 10 DC, but the idol can be used for things that are worth almost 30 DC? And don’t give me some argument about equivalent values or whatever. I almost tried to determine whether it makes more sense to redeem the idol for 10 DC or use it. Bottom line, unless you are supremely patient (and I can’t say that for myself), and you don’t plan to purchase DC, you are consistently dead in all PVP systems except draft. Someone re-evaluate the idol, please!

You get draft packs for idols which at worth 25 dc, which would take 50 lvls to get.. i dont think they need re-evaluated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CaseyBG:
Originally posted by J900p:

You get draft packs for idols which are worth 25 dc, which would take 50 lvls to get.. i dont think they need re-evaluated.

Flag Post

On a separate note, I think that there should be a way for clans to host their own in clan tournaments. We had an idea in mine to use a 30 card deck with special rules, among which were no epic/legendaries, but we have no way to offer prizes. I would suggest a way for at least clan leader to see who paid like a 5k gold entry fee and have prizes awarded accordingly, or at least some way for clans to offer prizes in their own tournaments.

Flag Post

On a separate note, I think that there should be a way for clans to host their own in clan tournaments. We had an idea in mine to use a 30 card deck with special rules, among which were no epic/legendaries, but we have no way to offer prizes. I would suggest a way for at least clan leader to see who paid like a 5k gold entry fee and have prizes awarded accordingly, or at least some way for clans to offer prizes in their own tournaments.

there is a way… but I’m not sure Kalvera would like me to tell you…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avaren_SW:

Unless it involves hacking in some fashion, I’m not sure why he would mind if you actually knew a way :P it would provide a greater desire to be involved in a clan if we could create clan based events. I understand they wouldn’t be keen on card pool rewards because of the possibility of multiaccounting, but as I said, it can be a simple entry fee like 5k gold and just pool it together, first place gets 50%, 2nd place gets 30%, 3rd place gets 20% or however it need be divied up. If anything, I’m promoting more participation in their game ;)

Flag Post

Unless it involves hacking in some fashion, I’m not sure why he would mind if you actually knew a way :P it would provide a greater desire to be involved in a clan if we could create clan based events. I understand they wouldn’t be keen on card pool rewards because of the possibility of multiaccounting, but as I said, it can be a simple entry fee like 5k gold and just pool it together, first place gets 50%, 2nd place gets 30%, 3rd place gets 20% or however it need be divied up. If anything, I’m promoting more participation in their game ;)

well actually it’s because Kalvera has to do all the hard work with prizes. I have run quite a few turnys now and Kalvera has been very nice by allowing me to give out prizes

Flag Post

well actually it’s because Kalvera has to do all the hard work with prizes. I have run quite a few turnys now and Kalvera has been very nice by allowing me to give out prizes

invite me next time mate ;)

Flag Post

he runs them on the clash official forums… one is coming up next weekend i thing? not sure.

Flag Post

Well they wouldn’t have to do continual hard work if they just made a way for clan leaders to start their own clan events :D

Flag Post

This has probably been suggested a million times, but I would love to see a better method of sorting cards in the deck builder. For example, i’d like to filter on cards that gain MC, use MC, heal, allow you to play a second card, etc…

The deck builder is a mess and difficult to see what the cards do.

Flag Post

I believe many people (myself included) would really enjoy a card album of some sort. Something that allows us to see how many cards from each clash we have and are missing.

Flag Post

JTM: if they did this without “doing all the hard work” then this would almost be like if you could have trading systems and multi-accounting would flourish.

Doc: it has, i and many players agree.

drivin: i agree… also has been suggested numberous times.

(to doc adn drivin, on the forums a lot from my experience)

Flag Post

“Diamond giant”- ultimate npc – 9/9

Ultimate – only 1 such card can be in deck.
Cannot be depleted or banished (~ -1 to any damage if it triggers this card, also it negates any cards with self-deplete in certain cases)
If you play “Diamond giant” play up to 2 cards from your hand.

New ability for potions – on return – triggers when potion returns from banish to the library.

Now “talismans only confer their power to a player while they remain in a player’s library” but some talismans can give bonuses only while they are in depletion or banished pile, or any combination of this 3 pile effects.

“Talisman of ancients” – legendary.
When you play a card play this card as another random card of the same type and rarity.

Flag Post

There should be a sticky thread for card suggestions, such as the one above, with a standard format.

Maybe two, for serious suggestions that have a good chance of being implemented and for ones that are just fun.

Edit: Also, some way to have the clan leader/high ranking members to set clan events (brawls in particular, but maybe a way just to send a message to all online members)

Flag Post

Hungry Tentacles’s card text says, Heal 4, Your opponent depletes 4. This should happen in that order, but Hungry Tentacles depletes 4 first, then heals 4. This is crucial if your opponent has cards that activate on deplete.

Flag Post

Figter, that’s simply because of how the game orders effects. Doesn’t have anything to do with the card itself. And, incidentally, the part cards that activate on deplete goes both ways— while Tentacles hitting a Magma Elemental is bad for you, it hitting a Bernard is good because you can heal those cards back. So it’s just as ‘crucial’ the other way.

Flag Post

It’s still unclear and could lead to a bad, game-losing decision: If you know you’re opponent has damage-on-deplete left, you might use tentacles thinking you’ll heal first. If that’s on a high-cost battle, that could be annoying, or if you’re out of energy that loss could easily mean you’ll have to stay up another hour to level or lose 600 ish energy while you sleep. Just because it could be both good and bad doesn’t mean it can be ignored.

Flag Post

What r2d2go said.

Cards should do what card text say they do.

Flag Post

It seems more reasonable to me to change the order of text on the card (easier to program), in which case the description of hungry tentacles should be changed to read “Your opponent depletes 4, you heal 4.”

Flag Post

I would also like more filters in the nexus, at least common/uncommon/rare filter.

Flag Post

Card – magic – “Spirits of blades”
For each melee card in your depl pile you may spent 1 mc and add part of it’s attack to your damage( RND 1-card attack) .

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elladar:

Card – magic – “Spirits of blades”
For each melee card in your depl pile you may spent 1 mc and add part of it’s attack to your damage( RND 1-card attack) .

I do not want to see any brawl bosses using this.

Flag Post

I would love for the online indicators within a clan to function properly. It would be even better for the “army” tab to work as well, but the clan alone would do wonders already.
Atm it is terribly hard to coordinate 4 or even 3 man clan brawls if people aren’t looking at the in game clan chat at the exact same time.

EDIT: clan should also be easiest to fix, as it doesn’t rely on any Kong API to know who is friends with who, should be solely an issue on 5PG’s own servers