Suggestions page 33

976 posts

Flag Post

Clan would be more useful than army, because not everyone is friends with all their clanmates. Right now it exists, but it really needs to update itself every few minutes or something. ATM, it only registers people who turn off the ‘show as offline’ thing, and the offline thing starts as on. This leads to no brawls even when many people are on, or delayed brawls.

EDIT: Also, there really should be clan tournaments, at least let there be a clan only option on pvp. With both army and clan list failing, invites are a pain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

I would love for the online indicators within a clan to function properly. It would be even better for the “army” tab to work as well, but the clan alone would do wonders already.
Atm it is terribly hard to coordinate 4 or even 3 man clan brawls if people aren’t looking at the in game clan chat at the exact same time.

EDIT: clan should also be easiest to fix, as it doesn’t rely on any Kong API to know who is friends with who, should be solely an issue on 5PG’s own servers

I have a theory as to what is wrong with the clan online indicators. From a small sample test, what appears to be the case is the following:
People that come online, see everyone as offline, regardless of whether the others have ticked the box “Show status as offline” or not. If person x that just came online then clicks the checkbox so he can be seen online, every other clan member that is online at that time, will then see him as online. However new people coming online or someone refreshing, will again not see person x as online, although person x has unchecked the Offline checkbox.

So clearly the problem lies in the check that is performed when people log in. For some reason it wont pass on the people that are currently online properly. Why that’s happening, that’s up to the devs to figure out, but again, it shouldn’t be that hard to solve.

Flag Post

add mega-brawls like in LoH

Flag Post

Every now and then when I load up Clash of the dragons and go to the quest tab it takes longer. Then I check back to the quest tab later and I only see the whole map. No fog of war besides the unpassable regions but no icons either. I cannot see myself or any of the enemy icons. I can not fight either. Plz Fix

Flag Post

Hi, I don’t know if somebody already suggested it (It’s quiet a bunch of pages to read without a proper search function) but how about a “Reskill”-Button in the Store Section? So you can reskill your Charakter, with all the Skillpoints already invested. Make it cost maybe 30 DC like the Name- and Gender-Change-Option. It would make me, and maybe many others more than happy ;)
Thanks in advance
illandol

Flag Post

there a reset skill in the skills section of your profile it cost 50 dc to reset all skills its

Flag Post

@sharpclaw: thx, didn’t knew it :)

Flag Post

For the leaderboard:

• Next to the weekly Top 25 (+ your position), there should also be a monthly running total of the Top 25 (+ your position) which would also only be updated weekly, along with the weekly Top 25.
    It’s very hard atm to keep track of where you stand now.
  • If you are spot 21-25, would it be possible to extend the top 25 to include the 5 places right behind your position.

Flag Post

I agree with what you said but the devs have already stated that they will make changes to the leaderboard display soon, and I would anticipate at least your first point would be addressed

Flag Post

Now I’d like to address the “compensation” the game gives when there is an unexpected downtime. The complete energy refill is compensating the completely wrong people and I’ll tell you why. Let me explain this by taking the 2 extremes of energy you have left at the moment there is an unexpected downtime:

1. Person with full energy bar: This person inconvenienced the most, as his energy is full, but because there is an unscheduled downtime, he is unable to spend his energy. Does he get any compensation for this inconvenience? NO, as the compensation is a full energy bar, but his was already full so basically he gets nothing, 0% energy compensation. So he isn’t compensated for the energy he “lost” because his bar was already full, as the 1 energy / minute doesn’t get added above your maximum.
  2. Person with 0 energy: This person is totally not inconvenienced by the downtime, as he has no energy and thus has hours of time before the unscheduled downtime would make him lose out on energy. However now this person gets compensated the most by filling his energy bar completely, gaining 100% energy.

So the person that needs compensation for the downtime doesn’t get any and the person that totally didn’t need compensation gets the most. Does that sound odd to anyone else?
That leads to my proposition: Instead of giving people a full energy bar, give everyone 1 energy potion for every 6h there was downtime. In practically all the cases, only 1 epot would suffice, as even the unscheduled downtimes usually last far less than 6h. Now everyone gets somewhat fairly compensated.
The person with 0 energy when a downtime starts still gets compensated while he wouldn’t need to be, but at least the people with (close to) full energy now get compensated for the time the game wasn’t working.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lf2ian:

I know devs don’t have too much time on looking each post in suggestion thread, so I’d rather put my idea here.

Is it possible to fight against many bosses in one brawl? Nowadays brawls are many players v.s. one boss. It would be cool if it works as many players v.s. many bosses. In other words, it will be much harder because you don’t know which boss you will hit and bosses may support with each other.

This idea comes from Tyrant Crab. Players can support each other, why not the bosses ;)

Flag Post

what he said

Flag Post

i think this game should have a puzzle kind of mini-game that that has you try to find a solution to how all the cards can destroy each card.

also i want the cards to stay on the field with they’re defense as a kind of life force .

Flag Post

if the devs wantto save bandwidth at the same time as making it better and faster for players to get into brawls more easily, they really need to put together a ‘brawl boss’ waitlist…

wherein:
1) Player selects boss they want to join when another player makes one…
2) they get put on a list for that to happen by the server scripts,
3) when a player opens a brawl, the game puts in the first players in that list, and the brawl automatically starts…
4) Players are happy & the system cuts out loooooots of people constantly trying to refresh the open brawls…

Why they haven’t done this before amazes me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AldenRogers:

if the devs wantto save bandwidth at the same time as making it better and faster for players to get into brawls more easily, they really need to put together a ‘brawl boss’ waitlist…

wherein:
3) when a player opens a brawl, the game puts in the first players in that list, and the brawl automatically starts…
4) Players are happy & the system cuts out loooooots of people constantly trying to refresh the open brawls…

agreed

Flag Post
Originally posted by JulieD5:

i think this game should have a puzzle kind of mini-game that that has you try to find a solution to how all the cards can destroy each card.

also i want the cards to stay on the field with they’re defense as a kind of life force .

Um, that’s screwing with fundamental rules, unless your suggesting a new type of effect…
Also, how would a “puzzle minigame” work?

I suggest (I think this is what aldenrogers was saying) is that you have a enter megabrawl button that puts you in a queue for the next megabrawl.

Flag Post

It needs to be more of a game selection, sort of like creating your own, as there are multiple difficulties. If it were just one button for the next as you suggest, you might be forced to do a normal when you wanted nightmare.

This would also be useful all brawls.. not just the megabrawl.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dajkaman:
Originally posted by AldenRogers:

wherein:

agreed

NOT agreed, the creator needs to have the possibility to disband a raid because the people that got in (how doesn’t matter for that) look to weak to make it.

Flag Post

As I said, just have people get into a the open brawl. You join a queue and in less than a minute you’re in. Also, you should be able to boot individuals.

Flag Post

i think the ability to boot individuals should be solved in a different way, for example by giving a vote to kick/force autopilot button inside the brawl. and if weak players and not afkers are what you are afraid of, well, first of all low level players have less energy that high level ones, so if there would be queve of “who wants to do nightmare megabrawl” at least 3 of you will propably be level 200+.
last thought, i think this kind of queve should be applied as an option to all new brawls, not only megabrawls (i still remember hydra) and then could be canceled after like 2 weeks when the popularity of that brawl drops.

Flag Post

The smart queuing doesn’t need to be the only way to make them or join them, atomslaya…

It could easily be in addition to the current setup.

Flag Post

My suggestion: No more mega-brawls until you can make the system a little less abusive to those with slower connections. The mega-brawl is making me want to quit the game. Spending hours trying to snag mega-brawl I did not initiate is not fun at all. At first I tried to devise strategies to do so. Eventually I have come to realise that I will get no prizes. Not because my deck is bad or because the people I join with are poor players, simply because my connection is slow.

Flag Post

I’m sorry that you can’t get prizes, but you want an event nearly everyone likes to be removed because some cannot get prizes that you wouldn’t get without the event? It just seems a little spiteful, as you aren’t getting anything. A better fix is as many have suggested, a queue for megabrawls. Not only would that avoid ruining it for everyone including you, it’d increase everyone, not just those with poor connections MB experience.

Flag Post

i think a mega-brawl for alliance with aliance based prizes would do nice..
then we would see a fight to get in a good alliance, and the good clans would separate from the bad ones…

Flag Post

what would also be nice is if a brawl that was started as invite only, could be changed to public, with the people that were already in it, staying in it
this way clan mates could help each other doing brawls even if they can’t manage to fill a full MB for instance on their own