Suggestions page 34

976 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

what would also be nice is if a brawl that was started as invite only, could be changed to public, with the people that were already in it, staying in it
this way clan mates could help each other doing brawls even if they can’t manage to fill a full MB for instance on their own

I like this idea

 
Flag Post

autopilot – smart pilot
players have to set the equipment that they want to used at a number of their deck left
eg top hat player set it that they left 10 cards in their deck to activate or so.

 
Flag Post

With all the new cards coming out, it would be great to have an option to sort by release/expansion pack in the card editing screen. It would group the cards by their set (clash, promo, power flux, etc) or it would sort by card number (I imagine this would have a similar effect)

 
Flag Post

weakening shots shld be a rare card as it is freaking pain in the ass!

 
Flag Post

I wouldn’t mind a common draft pack for a commons only draft feature.

 
Flag Post

i think when youre stuck using cards at random, you should at least have an opportunity to activate equipment

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by yuyu63:

I wouldn’t mind a common draft pack for a commons only draft feature.

YES. Draft is in my opinion the best part of the game, allowing the big spenders, the high levels, the F2Ps and the new guys to compete. It’s fun enough that I am tempted to miss a SNC to play draft early. A ‘free draft’ you play not for rewards but for the fair pvp would be great – perhaps just make it so you can enter for free but get no cards, so you aren’t using boring commons all the time. Something like that for LEGENDARY cards would be so fun, but I can’t quite imagine doing that.

Also:

Originally posted by killingspree93:

weakening shots shld be a rare card as it is freaking pain in the ass!

No. NPC only cards aren’t affected AT ALL by rarity. Waste of time.

Originally posted by elocharm:

i think when youre stuck using cards at random, you should at least have an opportunity to activate equipment

In autopilot that’d be nice, in confusion not sure that makes sense. How are you supposed to reliably activate a magic item when you can’t even control if you take a swing at a guy or blast him with magic? Perhaps random use of magic items.

Originally posted by Ilkugar:

With all the new cards coming out, it would be great to have an option to sort by release/expansion pack in the card editing screen. It would group the cards by their set (clash, promo, power flux, etc) or it would sort by card number (I imagine this would have a similar effect)

Yes.

Originally posted by killingspree93:

autopilot – smart pilot
players have to set the equipment that they want to used at a number of their deck left
eg top hat player set it that they left 10 cards in their deck to activate or so.

Yes, should be next rank of conv. maybe?

 
Flag Post

I apologise in advance if my nexus ideas has already been suggested

NEXUS IDEA:

1) Sorting filters by QUANTITY,RARITY,ALPHABETICALLY,EDITION
2) Converting any FOIL card to it NON-FOIL version for a price (in gold/dc)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sharpclaw:

I apologise in advance if my nexus ideas has already been suggested

NEXUS IDEA:

1) Sorting filters by QUANTITY,RARITY,ALPHABETICALLY,EDITION
2) Converting any FOIL card to it NON-FOIL version for a price (in gold/dc)

I think it should be free. After all, you’re taking a MORE rare card and turning it into a less rare one.

 
Flag Post

we shld know how much torment bluffs on opp , which is helpful for us in more percentage success on killing royal scyer!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by killingspree93:

we shld know how much torment bluffs on opp , which is helpful for us in more percentage success on killing royal scyer!

…what was that?
We should know how much torment (buffs)? on (opponent)?, which is helpful for us (by giving us a better chance)? (to kill)? royal scryer!

 
Flag Post

eg u have 3 torment and play all 3 , the royal got 3 torment bluffs which displays how many turns he skipped!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by killingspree93:

eg u have 3 torment and play all 3 , the royal got 3 torment bluffs which displays how many turns he skipped!

Problem is Torment doesn’t stack with itself. So you play three Torments in a row and you still only get to skip one of its turns.

 
Flag Post

it does . I tried running it at royal scryer brawl ….

 
Flag Post

yes torment stacks

 
Flag Post

why not give a very small experience reward for playing a pvp? like 1% of total needed experience / at least 1 point? or double it if you win the match. greetings

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by yottaduckwalker:

why not give a very small experience reward for playing a pvp? like 1% of total needed experience / at least 1 point? or double it if you win the match. greetings

PvP doesn’t seem to cost energy anymore. An EXP bonus would mean exp for no energy, which could be a good thing if a decent amount (10? 20? 50? 100?), as it would encourage PVPing. Otherwise it would make it so painful, non-enteraining grinding gets you ahead, while having fun gets you behind – BAD. They would also have to add extra sensors of PvP ability, not just level or rank to avoid pay to win and lvl 400’s up against level 50’s. Alternatively they could make it a FLAT exp gain and not winner gets more/all.

Originally posted by killingspree93:

we shld know how much torment bluffs on opp , which is helpful for us in more percentage success on killing royal scyer!

Or you could learn to count. Or, if you don’t want to count, keep a tally on paper or in chat(either ingame or kong), and copy-paste if you want to use the chat. Yes, it would be convenient, but I’m not entirely sure it’s worth spending time coding torment in as a buff.
If it is then fine.

My own suggestion: Add something in that removes buffs, either a certain amount or all, for a period of time. Also, if the devs could add a ton of crafting paths that are cheap (like 3 cards → 1) so that you can easily go from one card to the next, it would be pretty cool.

 
Flag Post

Player going second in draft needs to start with 2 shields. I know this has been suggested before probably but going first is a huge advantage as it is currently formated which makes many results a coin flip.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lurker_Above:

Player going second in draft needs to start with 2 shields. I know this has been suggested before probably but going first is a huge advantage as it is currently formated which makes many results a coin flip.

Why? If the opponent uses a powerful attack, they’ll be just as open as you were. In addition, you lose a card, so that slightly balances it. The advantage only occurs if in the end both players could be killed in one hit, which isn’t super likely. In addition, the damage they do is based off of the damage of the card, so it could be a disadvantage (if all you’ve got is turtling cards, or 2/2 or something which is somewhat likely, as most people go for high shields low damage over less total shield/damage). Also, all adding 2 shields would do is make people want to start with a turtling card instead of attack. Then the 1st person has the advantage of having a bunch of shields up.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Originally posted by yottaduckwalker:

why not give a very small experience reward for playing a pvp? like 1% of total needed experience / at least 1 point? or double it if you win the match. greetings

PvP doesn’t seem to cost energy anymore. An EXP bonus would mean exp for no energy, which could be a good thing if a decent amount (10? 20? 50? 100?), as it would encourage PVPing. Otherwise it would make it so painful, non-enteraining grinding gets you ahead, while having fun gets you behind – BAD. They would also have to add extra sensors of PvP ability, not just level or rank to avoid pay to win and lvl 400’s up against level 50’s. Alternatively they could make it a FLAT exp gain and not winner gets more/all.

Originally posted by killingspree93:

we shld know how much torment bluffs on opp , which is helpful for us in more percentage success on killing royal scyer!

Or you could learn to count. Or, if you don’t want to count, keep a tally on paper or in chat(either ingame or kong), and copy-paste if you want to use the chat. Yes, it would be convenient, but I’m not entirely sure it’s worth spending time coding torment in as a buff.
If it is then fine.

My own suggestion: Add something in that removes buffs, either a certain amount or all, for a period of time. Also, if the devs could add a ton of crafting paths that are cheap (like 3 cards → 1) so that you can easily go from one card to the next, it would be pretty cool.

last time they had it , it just adding it back or just improve it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:
Originally posted by Lurker_Above:

Player going second in draft needs to start with 2 shields. I know this has been suggested before probably but going first is a huge advantage as it is currently formated which makes many results a coin flip.

It is yr choice to choose yr class wisely. There are 3 rounds. Also if you lose 1st round , 2nd round you start 1st.
Isnt it fairer?

 
Flag Post

I`d like to see:

1. A quick deck change possibility for changing between brawl/pvp/quest
2. A way to copy a deck into another slot

 
Flag Post

highlight the clan button if someone posted something new there.

 
Flag Post

I would appreciate a “Fight again”-Button against quest opponents.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sarathas:

I would appreciate a “Fight again”-Button against quest opponents.

Seconded. Was getting frustrated by all the clicking I’ve to do to grind Dido’s crafts in the third hub.

In detail, I believe it would be a nice addition to the game as Convenience Level 5. Perhaps an extra box beside Autopilot in which when we check it, we will immediately fight the same opponent again. This way, we can Autopilot through weak quests monsters without the need for so much clicking :D.