Suggestions page 35

976 posts

Flag Post

Another feature I would really like is the option to open more packs of the same kind.
Suggestion 1:
The “Open packs” combo box (at the upper right corner of a pack) should open x packs AT MAXIMUM. Example: You select the “5” in the combo box. You have 4 packs => you open 4. You have 6 packs => you open 5. This avoids the disadvantage of misclicking when having 5, 10 or 20 packs (open 4 packs manually or you have to buy an additional pack).

Suggestion 2:
The combo box should have an additional “all” selectable item. If this creates too much overhead, you can either replace it by “50” and/or “100”, and in combination with Suggestion 1 you can leave that option and just write a number of maximum packs you can create at once ;)

Suggestion 3: Enter an arbitrary number of packs you want to buy instead of the combo box. The combo box is more convenient, but maybe there is a way to do this.

Flag Post

‘All’ would be nice for open packs, as I don’t want to spend 10 minutes a week opening and buying bronze packs, but 100 would be good too, probably making it take 1/(5-10)th of the time.

Also please don’t ditch the 40% sales, at least for draft packs. They make being a free player easier.

Flag Post

I went to click on Colosseum ticket and got instead Arm Lock. Each of four different dialog boxes did not let me reverse this. Why not make all those different boxes, one box with the ability to reverse an erroneous craft? Same with dialog boxes stopping you from getting out of current brawl and into one that you actually want before it disappears? The dialog boxes take a long time to load and interfere with enjoyment of the game, sometimes very much so. When you are saving up for a card you want and set back horribly by a wrong click sparked by how slowly the list scrolls, it is very frustrating.

Love the game,
Val

Flag Post

The hours of SNC are mysterious. It does not take place during the evening or night necessarily so far as I can tell, so when it will end is something of a mystery to me. With all the attention paid to when it will begin (paradoxically not in the evening), why not give equal billing to how long it shall last?

Just a thought,
Gem

Flag Post
Originally posted by gemartisan:

The hours of SNC are mysterious. It does not take place during the evening or night necessarily so far as I can tell, so when it will end is something of a mystery to me. With all the attention paid to when it will begin (paradoxically not in the evening), why not give equal billing to how long it shall last?

Just a thought,
Gem

Typically, SNC lasts from Noon PST (19:00 Server Time) and ends at Midnight PST (07:00 Server Time). However, this week we are doing a special version of SNC that lasts all week ^^

Flag Post

would like to see a colloseum duel time reduction…
the curent 30 seconds/10 minutes is way to long
there are way many afkers in the fights…
should be 10 seconds/3 minutes..if u go afk and not put it on auto u should lose..
if i fight a player and the other fight has a afker i end up waiting a lot.. for them to finish
takes a lot of fun from the fight…

Flag Post

Not sure if it’s been suggested, but I suggest a mini indicator (perhaps below the gold indicator) which will indicate whether we’re still in a game. I’m aware that some of the collo/duel bug arise from unsolved match which will cause us to ‘battle’ against multiple players at the same time. Through the indicator, players will know whether the game had ‘ended’ and it is safe for them to join without causing bug. As an addition, perhaps there’s buttons beside it for rejoining/leaving an ongoing game. The fact that we auto-rejoined upon refresh when the bug is ongoing is unsystematic as the bug will continue and we’ll be battling multiple players again. So we can choose whether to abandon a game in favor of a winning one.

Flag Post

Please increase energy recovery rate at higher levels, I’m only 226 but it’s already ridiculous. At the current rate I basically can do 10 fights then I’m done for the entire day.

Flag Post

SNC could be more like a TNC or WNC or MNC. Or even SunNC… I may be naive, but I like to think that if people have to choose between real-world social life or a browser game on a Saturday evening-and-night, the vast majority will prefer going out to a pub or see a movie. And as the SNC rewards are quite good, it’s a bummer to miss it. Or at least make it a 24-hour event so the non-American players could have higher hopes to enjoy it. Eg. in my timezone it starts at 21:00 (9 pm), so if i have any other program, then if I don’t want to get up at 7 or 8 am (no chance of that happening) I miss the event. If it started at 00:01 PST then at least everyone would have an equal time-frame to participate, and they could do so before heading out. (Ofc. it wouldn’t solve the matter of whole-day programs, which are also quite common on Saturdays, hence my original suggestion). I hope it’s not only my concern.

Flag Post
Originally posted by szoolee:

SNC could be more like a TNC or WNC or MNC. Or even SunNC… I may be naive, but I like to think that if people have to choose between real-world social life or a browser game on a Saturday evening-and-night, the vast majority will prefer going out to a pub or see a movie. And as the SNC rewards are quite good, it’s a bummer to miss it. Or at least make it a 24-hour event so the non-American players could have higher hopes to enjoy it. Eg. in my timezone it starts at 21:00 (9 pm), so if i have any other program, then if I don’t want to get up at 7 or 8 am (no chance of that happening) I miss the event. If it started at 00:01 PST then at least everyone would have an equal time-frame to participate, and they could do so before heading out. (Ofc. it wouldn’t solve the matter of whole-day programs, which are also quite common on Saturdays, hence my original suggestion). I hope it’s not only my concern.

I fully agree with this, it has always been a big rush to do SNC and if you got something to do it’s impossible.

Flag Post

@above: I believe a weekend event would be best, as many people (like me) have school/work that would force you to either do a weekday night clash at school/work or wake up early, as the event is 12 hours while sleep+school/work lasts anywhere from 18 to 24 hours. A full weekend gives you plenty of time (48 hours!) to find 10 or 20 minutes to do 1 or 2 drafts. It’s also equal across the timezones.

EDIT: Some guys in chat suggested a KASAN COIN SLOT MACHINE! It would make kasan coins infinitely more interesting. Something that spewed out more kasan coins on occasion: maybe 3 slots that had 6 types of pics: gold, packs, cards, KC, DC, and Idols. 3 of a kind = get that (10 KC on KC, 1k gold on gold), 2 of a kind = get your coin back. Chance of 3 of a kind = 1/36, 2 of a kind = 5/36, so in 216 KC you’d average get 40 KC, 1 idol, 1k gold, 1 DC, 1 pack, and 1 card. That’s 16 DC and the other stuff for 21.6 DC of KC, so it’s pretty even – and entertaining!

Another idea that’s already been suggested but I feel is worth bringing up – Multiple enemies vrs you/multiple heroes. Brings new meaning to hit-all cards for both parties!

Flag Post

How about a “sort by class” feature on the inventory and a way to sell inventory items and cards that you don’t use?

Flag Post

How about a “sort by class” feature on the inventory and a way to sell inventory items and cards that you don’t use?
Isn’t it a bit difficult to sort cards by class because all classes can use all cards with specific characteristic. A magic card can be beneficial to sentinels who do not have any magic as their base stat. And much more equipments do not rely on class attributes anymore, and are multi-applicable.

Flag Post

If not sort by class, sort by keyword, like displace, envy etc would be useful too.

Flag Post

Discounts at larger amount of packs

Flag Post

plz a free pumpkin for free players ;p

Flag Post

A sort function would be nice, by effects. At the next one, gold and below packs are basically bought in huge amounts at a given sale time. Discounting them at larger amounts would basically be like selling them cheaper. For premium packs, now, they DO (draft, and basically no on buys diamond, mystery and platinum, promo packs are promo so they’d have to make it a function for all packs in general) At mik, begging for free stuff GENERALLY isn’t the best strategy. Perhaps asking for rewards such as pumpkin as lower tiers of SNC, or as MB rewards, makes sense, but not asking them to reward free players.
I think you should avoid lowering MB rewards. Why? Because that will not only make it harder for free players to get stuff, it also makes them feel like a RIGHT has been taken. Yes that is irrational but most will still feel cheated. If this is a bonus MB, for Halloween, and you are doing another soon, fine. But if this is regular (monthly)? Not so much. Also, the slot machine would be awesome.

Flag Post

Remove the “Show Status as Offline” function. As far as I can tell, it has no purpose. If you don’t want people to invite you to a brawl, tell them you don’t want to join when they send the invite. That simple.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xemnas95:

Remove the “Show Status as Offline” function. As far as I can tell, it has no purpose. If you don’t want people to invite you to a brawl, tell them you don’t want to join when they send the invite. That simple.

I STRONGLY agree. All it does is cause havoc and difficulty when brawling.

Flag Post

The Mega brawls have become very annoying. I love the rewards but let’s look at some math. The best way to get to 6k(all the cards) is hard at 30MBP. So 30*200=6000. That is 20,000 energy. Thats insane! not to mention the time commitment. And only for 6k. 10k is more. So please DO SOMETHING! Extend or eliminate the time limit. Increase MBP earned per brawl. you took the first step with removal of cooldown, but its time for the next. Thanks.

Flag Post

Add a clear all filters button to deck build screen.

It’s a pain to remove them all if I only want to look at NPCs or potions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Master1997:

The Mega brawls have become very annoying. I love the rewards but let’s look at some math. The best way to get to 6k(all the cards) is hard at 30MBP. So 30*200=6000. That is 20,000 energy. Thats insane! not to mention the time commitment. And only for 6k. 10k is more. So please DO SOMETHING! Extend or eliminate the time limit. Increase MBP earned per brawl. you took the first step with removal of cooldown, but its time for the next. Thanks.

I really like this suggestion, it’s really hard to get all of points without being a high level or spending money.

Flag Post

What’s the point in unlocking a second class? None unless…you add a multi-class system.

Flag Post

Gilbert curse is to strong to be just rare … please change it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vallos24:

Gilbert curse is to strong to be just rare … please change it

I was actually going to post a suggestion, but first: it’s not from packs, so the rarity only really matters… halfway through this sentence I realize that you’re probably complaining about it being used in colosseum, which is rares only this week. That’s actually a pretty valid problem. On to my suggestion!

The Master Duelist’s Hat needs a serious buff. The Party Hat is strictly better, with the buff lasting an extra turn and applying to the whole party rather than just you. It just doesn’t seem worth getting to the rank it requires. While the Saber probably needs a buff too, at least it’s completely different than your other options for that slot.