Suggestions page 36

976 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by poetic_one:

What’s the point in unlocking a second class? None unless…you add a multi-class system.

The point is that if you get a card good for one class (say, Lena) and you want to use it to its full potential, you have to unlock another class to do that.

Flag Post

What’s the point in unlocking a second class? None unless…you add a multi-class system.

There is a point to having more classes unlocked. They enable you to use different class-specific cards more efficiently. For one thing, I am very sure you do not want to run a Queen Lena when you are only a assassin instead of a druid.

Flag Post

more deck slots?

Flag Post

We should be able to sell cards we dont need

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

The point is that if you get a card good for one class (say, Lena) and you want to use it to its full potential, you have to unlock another class to do that.

Which a multi-class system wold solve anyway and give you access to your original class’s benefits too. Not to mention you wouldn’t have to keep re-equiping ycharacter whenyou change classes, and you’d be able to use equipment from both classes as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bgold:

So lately, I came up with the idea for second tier classes, which would come from the basic four classes and would hypothetically be unlocked through collected items instead of skill points. Also, any second tier classes derived from 1 class would be able to use that classes equipment as well as have their own special equipment, and any classes derived from 2 classes would be able to equip items from both. Here are my ideas:

Assassin Classes:

Reaper: +1S, +1A, +1I (total: 2S, 3A, 1I, 0W; 5/1/2 +4 crit)

Thief: +1S, +1A, +1W (total: 2S, 3A, 0I, 1W; 5/1/3 +3 crit)

Vampire: +1S, +1I, +1W (total: 2S, 2A, 1I, 1W; 4/2/3 +3 crit)

Rogue: +1A, +1I, +1W (total: 1S, 3A, 1I, 1W; 4/2/2 +4 crit)

Sentinel Classes

Marksman: +1S, +1A, +1I (total: 3S, 1A, 1I, 1W; 4/2/4 +2 crit)

Dreadknight: +1S, +1A, +1W (total: 3S, 1A, 0I, 2W; 4/2/5 +1 crit)

Paladin: +1S, +1I, +1W (total: 3S, 0A, 1I, 2W; 3/3/5 +1 crit)

Mageknight: +1A, +1I, +1W (total: 2S, 1A, 1I, 2W; 3/3/4 +2 crit)

Pyrelord Classes:

Battlemage: +1S, +1A, +1I (total: 1S, 1A, 2I, 2W; 2/4/3 +3 crit)

Scholar: +1S, +1A, +1W (total: 1S, 1A, 1I, 3W; 2/4/4 +2 crit)

Warmage: +1S, +1I, +1W (total: 1S, 0A, 2I, 3W; 1/5/4 +2 crit)

Wizard: +1A, +1I, +1W (total: 0S, 1A, 2I, 3W; 1/5/3 +3 crit)

Druid Classes

Pirate: +1S, +1A, +1I (total: 2S, 1A, 2I, 1W; 3/3/3 +3 crit)

Mageknight: +1S, +1A, +1W (see Sentinel)

Forest Guardian: +1S, +1I, +1W (total: 2S, 0A, 2I, 2W; 2/4/4 +2 crit)

Battlemage: +1A, +1I, +1W (see Pyrelord)

This is basically what I’ve been trying so say about multi-classing.

Flag Post

Creat a option who do noise when it your turn or can disebel sound of card to keep just sound of your turne ! tank !!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vallos24:

Creat a option who do noise when it your turn or can disebel sound of card to keep just sound of your turne ! tank !!

ust listen. It’s not hard to distinguish the sound of cards from the sound of your turn. If they sounded similar, I could understand. But they don’t.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have advance notice of when the server is going to be “down for maintenance”.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have advance notice of when the server is going to be “down for maintenance”.

Every Tuesday we bring the server down for an update, and we usually say in the patch notes of that week if we expect an additional downtime ^^

If the server needs to go down for maintenance at any other time, it is not scheduled and we try to provide as much notice as we are able.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xemnas95:
Originally posted by Vallos24:

ust listen. It’s not hard to distinguish the sound of cards from the sound of your turn. If they sounded similar, I could understand. But they don’t.

i think he means he doesn’t like to listen to the cards while playing another game/doing other stuff… and i agree that it should be an option.

to poetic: and if it is unsceduled we usually get energy refills.

Flag Post

So lately, I came up with the idea for second tier classes, which would come from the basic four classes and would hypothetically be unlocked through collected items instead of skill points. Also, any second tier classes derived from 1 class would be able to use that classes equipment as well as have their own special equipment, and any classes derived from 2 classes would be able to equip items from both. Here are my ideas:

Assassin Classes:

Reaper: +1S, +1A, +1I (total: 2S, 3A, 1I, 0W; 5/1/2 +4 crit)

Thief: +1S, +1A, +1W (total: 2S, 3A, 0I, 1W; 5/1/3 +3 crit)

Vampire: +1S, +1I, +1W (total: 2S, 2A, 1I, 1W; 4/2/3 +3 crit)

Rogue: +1A, +1I, +1W (total: 1S, 3A, 1I, 1W; 4/2/2 +4 crit)

Sentinel Classes

Marksman: +1S, +1A, +1I (total: 3S, 1A, 1I, 1W; 4/2/4 +2 crit)

Dreadknight: +1S, +1A, +1W (total: 3S, 1A, 0I, 2W; 4/2/5 +1 crit)

Paladin: +1S, +1I, +1W (total: 3S, 0A, 1I, 2W; 3/3/5 +1 crit)

Mageknight: +1A, +1I, +1W (total: 2S, 1A, 1I, 2W; 3/3/4 +2 crit)

Pyrelord Classes:

Battlemage: +1S, +1A, +1I (total: 1S, 1A, 2I, 2W; 2/4/3 +3 crit)

Scholar: +1S, +1A, +1W (total: 1S, 1A, 1I, 3W; 2/4/4 +2 crit)

Warmage: +1S, +1I, +1W (total: 1S, 0A, 2I, 3W; 1/5/4 +2 crit)

Wizard: +1A, +1I, +1W (total: 0S, 1A, 2I, 3W; 1/5/3 +3 crit)

Druid Classes

Pirate: +1S, +1A, +1I (total: 2S, 1A, 2I, 1W; 3/3/3 +3 crit)

Mageknight: +1S, +1A, +1W (see Sentinel)

Forest Guardian: +1S, +1I, +1W (total: 2S, 0A, 2I, 2W; 2/4/4 +2 crit)

Battlemage: +1A, +1I, +1W (see Pyrelord)

What is the point of having new class? when the high level players dun really care much….
Also more class means more trouble for us? Since right now we have 4 basic class , some cards have class effects
if we create more class , doesnt it creates more trouble?
also the skills points for those new class wont it be more expensive?

Flag Post
Originally posted by killingspree93:

also the skills points for those new class wont it be more expensive?

Might want to read the part where it says:

So lately, I came up with the idea for second tier classes, which would come from the basic four classes and would hypothetically be unlocked through collected items instead of skill points.

Flag Post

ok …. then the draft got these classes too?

Flag Post

Stuff

Why make MORE classes that cost skill points when the extra few points of damage almost never make a difference to a high level, and low levels need their skill points much more? Not only so they get less, they also get more of a % boost from each level, and have more effect (instead of adding another couple cards so your GMT adds 26 instead of 25 on average, you can add 5 cards and have 25% more health). So you would have to make the worthwhile for the first few stages. But if the main complaints are Soulstealer, AF and Mages (and to a much lesser degree, assorted debuff demons) for low levels, extra damage isn’t going to help except in mages (and imps), extra absorb isn’t going to help at all, and the players will suffer later because they don’t have cycles or large decks. And if you make them super-cheap, it’s basically going to help you through the shortest areas (z1-3) and then not at all. So they would basically help a little early on and be hindering later, or help a bit early on and be a little hindering later. It’s just not worth spending the time to re-code and add, unless they get kick-arse equips or crazy stats. In that case, they would just be an extra layer of power on top of everything, to buy with SP and not with advanced packs.

Originally posted by r2d2go:

Which a multi-class system wold solve anyway and give you access to your original class’s benefits too. Not to mention you wouldn’t have to keep re-equiping ycharacter whenyou change classes, and you’d be able to use equipment from both classes as well.

The point of unlocking a second class is so that you can get bonuses. The point of not having multiclass is so that you can have cards that would make OP combos (or at the least you can stuff your deck with stuff that’s OP on it’s own), but the OPness is lowered by the fact that you can only have one at a time (warrior spirit + all those Pyre things shudder). However, it has little effect on most things like GMT, GoWK and Negation. Multiclassing… is possible, but not really worth it. It might unbalance the game, or keep it the same, but it most likely won’t add to it – there are more important things to do.

Flag Post

have been thinking of a new card: 0/6 , blank a card in your own deck, put a copy of the card in deck, gain 1 mc for every copy of the card in deplete, displace a random number of cards between 0 to current number of mc, expend all mc

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentXSerene:

have been thinking of a new card: 0/6 , blank a card in your own deck, put a copy of the card in deck, gain 1 mc for every copy of the card in deplete, displace a random number of cards between 0 to current number of mc, expend all mc

isnt it too op aldy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by killingspree93:
Originally posted by SilentXSerene:

isnt it too op aldy?

Well, it does blank a card in your deck, and it’s only as OP as MC bombs with Magma Sword.
I’m confused. Aldy? What is that? I also think that there should be a separate card making thread, and and if you make a card make it detailed and done, and make it reasonable, so that it might actually be added if you’re going to post it here.

Flag Post

I would like it that when i switch classes, the equipment from the last time i was that class would be saved and re-equiped. I hate it when i just switch classes for collosseum or specific brawl (scryer) i have to rearange my whole equipment again.

Flag Post

I think being able to upload your own clan banner would be nice.

Flag Post

i have a problem: i can either start brawls and not enough ppl are high enough level so it won t fill… or i can remove level restrict and get lvl 40s that can t deal damage, and i have to carry the whole brawl… is t there some other way for multiplayer? like half restrict? (half my level are still accepted?

Also i m at a point where epic/legendary packs only give me bouble cards. IS it possible to limit the amount of copies you get of a card? i really don t need a 6th poly. pietry

thank you :)
Toine

Flag Post
Originally posted by goliath01:

I would like it that when i switch classes, the equipment from the last time i was that class would be saved and re-equiped. I hate it when i just switch classes for collosseum or specific brawl (scryer) i have to rearange my whole equipment again.

true that… and my browser quit befor, when i equiped the assasin sword, it doesn t do that now i have the magma sword btw

Flag Post
Originally posted by pimpslap2:

Stuff

Originally posted by pimpslap2:
Originally posted by goliath01:

More stuff

Even more stuff

There’s a reason card gains are random. I think some sort of equal, monitored trade function would work better – something where cards are ranked, and you can only make even trades.

The 2nd? I’m confused as to what you just said – a slightly more proofread post would be helpful in both cases. However, I agree to Goliath’s point, that you should keep equipment sets. Perhaps something like DotD?

Edit: Back to maintenance, you should not give energy fills for maintenance. Why? Because if you have energy and time, you are getting nothing and not being inconvenienced, if you have energy but no time, you are being greatly inconvenienced with no compensation, if you have time but no energy you are being rewarded but not inconvenienced and if you have neither you are not being inconvenienced but not being rewarded. None of these situations are compensating people for being inconvenienced. I think it should be something like an item that lets you do missions instantly and without costing energy, so that those who lose out get to get the same levels, money and cards as they would have during maintenance. That’s kind of complicated, but money mostly helps low levels and EXP is just energy and SP, and it’s hard to give out cards properly (though free advanced packs or craft items works too)

Flag Post

change the battle log, its as it is now, way to much information running past u.
it would be nice to simply see without having to click anything the active tals pots buffs on urself and on the enemy.
sometimes i miss my GMT bcause i wasnt reading fast enough. a simple tab saying gmt active would be enough, same as in pvp but always active in the little side screen.
the part with the dmg dealt can remain but the whole text is just way too much

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wackie:

change the battle log, its as it is now, way to much information running past u.
it would be nice to simply see without having to click anything the active tals pots buffs on urself and on the enemy.
sometimes i miss my GMT bcause i wasnt reading fast enough. a simple tab saying gmt active would be enough, same as in pvp but always active in the little side screen.
the part with the dmg dealt can remain but the whole text is just way too much

GMT appears in the buff window, so no need to look through the log for that ^^

We use the log for debugging purposes, so we need all the data possible to be available from it.