Suggestions page 37

976 posts

Flag Post

One of my most favorite things top play on CoTD is the Coliseum. It changes every week, it usually limits OP cards and player abilities and requires good deck making and playing combined. I also like scraping the dust off cards that i have never used which suddenly become a valuable asset to my deck. Though there is still a big gap it does give newer players a better chance at beating the veterans as well.
My suggestion is to have a system similar to PvP where you can gain more than 5 attempts per day. Also there is only 3 cards available to craft with the rewards. It would be nice to see a new card or 2 added.
One last suggestion is to expand the login reward system to 30 days to really reward those who stick it out the whole month. Ok thanks for your time.
RhavinStark

Flag Post

@the rider
thats exactly what i mean actually. i know i can look it all up in the buff window but thats an extra click each round if i wanna make sure.
it would be nicer to just see all without having to do anything. the log can still remain but hidden. if someone wants to know the exact happenings of each round, or u, for debugging or whateva, nice enough but for a regular player thats just way too much unneccesary info and simply not transparent. u bet an avalanche of happenings per round displayed which is just too confusing

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wackie:

@the rider
thats exactly what i mean actually. i know i can look it all up in the buff window but thats an extra click each round if i wanna make sure.
it would be nicer to just see all without having to do anything. the log can still remain but hidden. if someone wants to know the exact happenings of each round, or u, for debugging or whateva, nice enough but for a regular player thats just way too much unneccesary info and simply not transparent. u bet an avalanche of happenings per round displayed which is just too confusing

Agreed. Searching the giant log is a pain – a separate complete log and a short log with just equations and buffs would be nice.

Another thing that would be cool is if you put exactly what card does what on the log, so you can see “-20 (effect(weakening shot))” or something.

I would love to get packs and such deals in advanced. Even a week would be good, because that tells me if I should go for SNC or save the idols. That way I can not only have something to look forward to, but also not scramble to get 3 idols and trade them sub-optimally.

Flag Post

Sort of a double post, but it’s seperated and so I think I’ll do it anyway.

Devs, can you stop raising the MB limits like crazy every time? It seems like you are punishing us loyal players by raising MB limits, rather than rewarding us. Perhaps add NEW tiers that have increased rewards, thus making the limit higher but also rewarding us for being awesome, supportive players.

Also, could you possibly make SNC lower drafts? 5 seems like a big reach, but that’s all you can do consistently with MB rewards. Perhaps make it 1-2-5-10 instead? 10 is reachable through MB, and it would be quite nice.

I probably sound like a greedy little free-player-child here, but it’s somewhat irritating that I can never get the delicious, delicious SNC/MB rewards.

Flag Post

I have an Idea. Can you make it so we can buy DC? For an example, 2000 Gold for 5 DC would be nice, and maybe even make a 30 DC limit each week or something so people don’t farm DC and just buy all the rare cards and such. Just an idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LilJ3T:

I have an Idea. Can you make it so we can buy DC? For an example, 2000 Gold for 5 DC would be nice, and maybe even make a 30 DC limit each week or something so people don’t farm DC and just buy all the rare cards and such. Just an idea.

I don’t think they’d do that, for the same reason they separated DC and gold. Also, 2000 gold to 5 DC? More like 1000000 gold to 1 DC. Maybe 100000, if even implemented.

Flag Post

Packs have kasan coins in them that can be converted to DC 10:1. So you can buy DC with gold, they just are very very expensive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lurker_Above:

Packs have kasan coins in them that can be converted to DC 10:1. So you can buy DC with gold, they just are very very expensive.

The only way that you can get Kasan coins is the Daily Reward system.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loominy:

It is possible to find kasan coin in packs, however the chances are extremely low, in fact, rock bottom low. It is like getting all colors of GoWK craft in a single 10 pack buy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shotgunner12345:
Originally posted by Loominy:

It is possible to find kasan coin in packs, however the chances are extremely low, in fact, rock bottom low. It is like getting all colors of GoWK craft in a single 10 pack buy.

The Kasan Coins you get are WORSE than 1000000 gold to 1 DC. I’ve spent at least a couple million on gold packs and I’ve gotten… seven. You can probably get better returns by looking for GoWK in bronze and having the exp push you into the next level, getting you half a DC.

Flag Post

we should be able to :

Trade cards with the same rarity with other players

or at least be able to trade uncraftable cards with the same rarity with other players

maybe ban cards like spirit ward from trading to prevent multiing for the starter pack or other key cards

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zakaevier:

we should be able to :

or at least be able to trade uncraftable cards with the same rarity with other players

maybe ban cards like spirit ward from trading to prevent multiing for the starter pack or other key cards

The problem with trading is you can always make an uneven trade, or at least a trade that benefits one person greatly. A player could trade cards he has 4 of or aren’t using (prot piety? Marcellus?) for good cards like Elyssa and NotG with their own accounts. Because of the constant influx of idols and packs from MB, Dailies and SNC, you can make a whale-rivaling deck with trading and multiple accounts.

Something that I think WOULD work is epic/legend crafting, with a few legends (perhaps only pack-only) to 1 other one, a few epics to 1 other one, letting you get a use of the legends sitting uselessly. This prevents people from getting a bonus from multiple accounts but still gives you the benefit of using up your useless cards.

Flag Post

I feel that all events should be around 12 hours to give EVERY player an equal chance to participate. This week’s draft for example, I hear a lot of people saying how they will not be able to fully enjoy or even join. Please take this into account with all future events or maybe even pop an update to this one. Thanks.

Flag Post

This weeks Colo restrictions are Among the dead only cards. My suggestion is in the pvp duel area have 2 separate options. One for the first set and one for Among the Dead.
Chasing and using ATD cards has been a lot of fun this week. Having a separate Duel area would give players
incentive to chase the cards and buy more packs. Separate rewards would provide even more excitement and incentive to players. From the Players perspective it would be great to continue using these cards without the OP first set trouble makers.
Thanks for your time :)
RhavinStark

Flag Post

I had an idea for the hydra island zone, adding in a chimaira boss and having his cards add in more heads foe example lion head doing basic damage, snake head doing passive damage and goat head reducing opponents stats. The way to unlock him could be the same as the hydra with the devs setting up brawls that give away lion, goat and snake tokens which then craft into the chimaira token. Just an idea for expansion :) i’m sure the community would flock to it as with the hydra. Cheers guys (any feedback welcome).

Flag Post

Please please please make russian letters work in chat! :3.

Flag Post

Would it be possible to add friends directly in the game?

Flag Post

Please add multi-fights. If you have to stiff 1v1 clan wars, fine, but I really want to see some use in effect-alls being used on enemies (MoS, Snuff, Corruption). Multiple v multiple clan wars would be awesome too, but I think 1v1 pvp with calns wouldn’t be very interesting. Making multi-fights/brawls would allow you to get in the rules/programming and then bring it to clans.

Flag Post

Please let us reconnect to battles. Sometimes, the internet gives out, and I lose my progress in the game. If you can’t do that, at least let us autopilot the battle on connection loss. Thanks.

Flag Post

There really should be “open 100” or “open(or buy) 1000”. During sales (cough this merchant) people mass-buy these packs but it takes a loooong time to open. If lag is a problem, a “see craft only” option or “skip graphics” option would allow opening packs faster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

we should be able to :

The problem with trading is you can always make an uneven trade, or at least a trade that benefits one person greatly. A player could trade cards he has 4 of or aren’t using (prot piety? Marcellus?) for good cards like Elyssa and NotG with their own accounts. Because of the constant influx of idols and packs from MB, Dailies and SNC, you can make a whale-rivaling deck with trading and multiple accounts.

Something that I think WOULD work is epic/legend crafting, with a few legends (perhaps only pack-only) to 1 other one, a few epics to 1 other one, letting you get a use of the legends sitting uselessly. This prevents people from getting a bonus from multiple accounts but still gives you the benefit of using up your useless cards.

i second this notion!

Flag Post

disturbed u mean my notion or r2d2go?

Flag Post

disturbed u mean my notion or r2d2go?

I would assume the general “getting new cards” idea, otherwise he would quote one or the other and not both (or perhaps he doesn’t know how to cut things out of a quote.

Anyway, my suggestion is making MB rewards go into higher, more rewarding “community” goals, rather than constantly raising goals but lowering rewards. It’s quite demoralizing. I would totally go for 25 mil community if it brought us back to original MB reward levels.

Flag Post

A simple and useful suggestion: make draft autopick always pick the rightmost card. Because there is no feeling worse than seeing you were in a draft that you forgot about and you autopicked 15 cards of trash. The cards are already neatly ordered by rarity, why not make use of that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by restafval:

A simple and useful suggestion: make draft autopick always pick the rightmost card. Because there is no feeling worse than seeing you were in a draft that you forgot about and you autopicked 15 cards of trash. The cards are already neatly ordered by rarity, why not make use of that?

I think it might be to punish AFK’s, and because they would have to code more. Also, most people (especially free players, I would imagine) care about drafts much more than brawls and such, so that would rarely apply.