Suggestions page 4

976 posts

Flag Post

Drafts are definitely fun and one of the key points of this game, I would like to see free drafts or gold only drafts where you don’t get to keep your cards, much like sealed tournaments in tyrant where you have the option to buy your cards, or just play, without keeping any cards. I would definitely spend 1-5k just to play a draft for fun.

Flag Post

Nicklordxeno
So what if it does sound like that? :) I like to see it in Tyrant, and I’d love to see it here

Flag Post

It would be nice if you could see when people were on exactly in your clan instead of just the date. Makes it hard to coordinate team brawls if you do not know what time certain players are on at

Flag Post

How about making it possible to play through the proxy? It’s kind of annoying that I cannot play from certain places =/

Flag Post

i havent read all so dunno if its already said, but the following things would be nice:

- a timestamp in clan chat (based on your current time region)
- clanchat visible everywhere

Flag Post

Suggestion for Brawls:

If a players clock runs out twice in a row he will be swiched to autopilot and can’t turn it off.
After the Brawl that player will get a debuff that prevents him from playing any brawls for 24 Hours as punishement and he will not get any rewards for the current brawl.

I mean it’s ok if ppl go afk during brawls but you always have the time to click the autopilot button even when your hands are on fire.

Flag Post

Not everyone has a stable internet. I’ve been booted from brawls by my connection twice. It would be infuriating to get booted from a brawl, especially one that goes 20 minutes or more, and come back to find that you’ve been autopiloted, will get no rewards, and cannot do anymore brawls for 24 hours.
Just switch them to autopilot and be done with it.

Flag Post

Make equipment easier to use; put buttons on screen around the area of the magic counters or maybe above our character’s head to be clicked. As it stands it is a pain to play with the gear page open and just having the text line of the cards to click on for playing.

Flag Post

It is not possible to see active debuffs. Like opponent will skip next turn. Hard to see buffs. Espescially ones like dmg reflection. Would be really good to show Debuffs and add graphical representation of both buffs and debuffs. Otherwise it is really hard to view all the ungrouped texts.

Flag Post

I’ve noticed that Soulstealer is a ridiculously overpowered card. If you don’t deplete it early in the battle, each attack has an increasing chance to be an automatic suicide, regardless of whether or not you deplete the enemy’s deck.

Flag Post

The battle mages need to be revised. People will cease playing the game at that level as they are absolutely ridiculous they way the exponentially add magic counters and they play a card that does damage based on MC’s. Please consider changing them for the next update.

Thanks!

Flag Post

How to beat battle mage: a handy guide. 1. Play zone 1 bosses (beastman champion, beastman chieftain), chances to get Torment seem to be very high in these battles. 2. Raise you duplication skill to the max, so you can equip 4 torments. 3. Stack up on gold and then buy as much gold packs as you can. You might wanna wait for discount. With some luck, you should get some of these cards: Mirror rorriM, Nibble Your Soul (works pretty much as Mirror, if you have 3 of torments in your depletion pile already:), Talisman of Slaying (increases chance of critical strike), Blood Bond (if your opponent deals damage to you, first he deals it to himself), Spirit Ward (heal yourself instead of taking damage), Potion of Slaying (also increases crits), Healing Potion, Talisman of Arcane Might (chance to deal +1 damage with light or dark magic), Golden Glory (heal 4) 2×. A lot of these cards also available through Premade decks. When there’re on sale, you can buy them for 25 dragon coins, which you earn when you level-up. Also you get 1 kasan idol every week if you play everyday on that week, yoou can exchange it for 10 DC.

That’s how my deck vs battle mage looks like. Also, if you participate in clan brawls you will be able to craft Wizard’s Bane, that makes their pile of MCs absoultely useless when played, causing insta-death.

Flag Post

I’d like to be able to sort cards in a different way. Like only rare ranged, or uncommon melee.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NikitosNew:

I’d like to be able to sort cards in a different way. Like only rare ranged, or uncommon melee.

Already possible for the most part. Just display the selected category of ranged, melee, or another and click rarity to sort them by rarity. Hiding the other types beyond say uncommon at this point would be indulgent compared to other things they might be working on.

Flag Post

It would be nice to get more that 25 members in a clan because some other peoples would like to join us but they cannot a 50 limit seem reasonable.

Flag Post

In clan chat it would be nice to see at what time each message was posted

Flag Post

It would be nice if we could somehow level up our attributes.

Flag Post

If we could level up our attributes then PVP would be completely impossible if a level 30 went up against a level 250 with 10 absorb. This level 30 wouldn’t stand a chance anyway as it is, but just as an example.

Flag Post

When the server is going off for maintenance, it should warn you when you log in (the last five minutes you don’t have any warning). Another way to avoid this problem could be not letting you log in when there’s little time to the maintenance shutdown.

I just got kicked from a battle with a Z3 mage when I was giving him the final blow. And I lost two battles before that one… Very annoying.

Flag Post

There should be a way when a person goes AFK between 3-5 turns, the computer should make them auto play, so it wont make the other 1-4 people suffer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stinkybooger:

There should be a way when a person goes AFK between 3-5 turns, the computer should make them auto play, so it wont make the other 1-4 people suffer.

This would improve the quality of the cooperative mode… I’ve gotten a 45 mins brawl since 1 player was afk. Put them on auto or just remove them altogether.

Flag Post

Disable auto pilot on start for PvP, Brawls and Drafts.

Display buffs stacked, not an endless list you have to scroll but just “X buff Y times”.

An option to set up your decks as “PvP, questing or brawl” so it changes to that deck when you enter the apropiate game type.

Flag Post

Clans have the potential to be so good. Could you make a way to limit regular brawls to clan members? Easier than adding each person as a kongregate friend.

Also, we can see if clan members/friends are online, but can we have other statuses, such as “afk” after 5 min inactivity or “in a brawl” if they are preoccupied with a fight?

Flag Post

You know what this needs? A reason to PvP. When we PvP, we get nothing & “pay” a chunk of our time we could have been using to annihilate quests & stuff. There should be a reward for victory, like free Energy Points, EXP, or maybe even dragon coins! Just a thought.

Flag Post

idea: give a prize for sending 100 bug reports¡ or at least something i have sended lots of freezing bug report and didnt get anything more than energy lose… at least an anwser by the devs would be nice without having to create a topic about it