Suggestions page 5

976 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SchierkeWiking:

Disable auto pilot on start for PvP, Brawls and Drafts.

Or a way to disable autopilot outside combat? :)

Sincerely
~ Sleepingpill

Flag Post

a collection section where you can see how much cards from each set you have¡ i dont see any way to know how many cards im missing to complete the set¡ a collectible card game should have that

Flag Post

Whenever a card has a “chance” for some effect to occur, it would be nice for the card itself to show what percentage that chance is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonalx:

Whenever a card has a “chance” for some effect to occur, it would be nice for the card itself to show what percentage that chance is.

This a million times. I have no idea why this wasn’t done like this in the first place, it just adds clarity to the game.

Flag Post

Along with those two comments, a fourth icon on characters that shows how much Luck (critical chance) they have from agility and intellect.

Flag Post

Please add a “queue next card” button to be played during your next turn in a brawl, but not on your turn.

Flag Post

card/trading market. OVER 9000 TIMES. I cannot begin to express how frustrated i always get when i get either a)non-useable class equipment. b) a 10th copy of a crafting item for a card i already have 3 of. c) a 10th copy of a card i will never use. the ability to sell these useless items or trade them to other players who need them would vastly improve gameplay.

Also, for those of us who cant afford to buy dragon coins, please put gold prices on all the packs, especially the pre-made starter decks.+1 if you agree

Flag Post

i agree with dshmilowitz,
a way to trade cards and itens you already have is a good idea as well as giving gold prices to all card packs,it would be fair with those who cant buy dragon coins and
altough i am not certain how you profit with the game (donations,ads,paypal,etc.) and hope such desicion,if taken, wont mess with your income allowing the game to go on.
Btw great game

Flag Post
Originally posted by pensador999:

i agree with dshmilowitz,
a way to trade cards and itens you already have is a good idea as well as giving gold prices to all card packs,it would be fair with those who cant buy dragon coins and
altough i am not certain how you profit with the game (donations,ads,paypal,etc.) and hope such desicion,if taken, wont mess with your income allowing the game to go on.
Btw great game

They have stated several times in their official forums that there will be no trading. That would make the cards a lot easyer to obtain, it would reduce the games replay value and make people get tired of it faster.

Also, giving a gold price to all packs would accomplish one thing: destroy the game. They’re trying to make a profit and that profit comes from DCs, if you could just buy them with gold the most people would never spend money on the game.

I’m a free player, and I couldn’t buy DC’s even if I wanted (Kong took the service out in my country for some reason), but they give us 1 DC for every two levels, you can get most epic/legendaries without paying, they gives us up to 2,5 DCs in the 5 day of weekly reward, a free draft pack on 7 day, a chance to get a Draft or Platinum packs for free in the 6, and they gave everyone 3 free draft packs for christmas, what more do you really want?

Flag Post

@dshmilowitz “+1 is you agree” What? This is a forum! XD

And @SchierkeWiking: Here here! I agree.

Though a problem they are trying to adress is getting rid of your unwanted cards, and I say a way to do this would be the oppertunity to sell them for gold. Not large amounts of gold mind you, just a bit of gold, so I can get rid of my million copies of sparkles and transferences!

Flag Post

Why does the game check if you are dead at the end of your own turn? This doesn’t make sense. Isn’t the idea that if you can’t deplete anymore, that then you are dead? But now if you get depleted to exactly 0 cards in your deck, you die. Even though you don’t have to deplete a card or draw one. Wouldn’t it make more sense to be defeated at the moment you can’t deplete or draw a card anymore? It’s happened so many times that both me and my opponent are at zero cards, but I die, even if the opponent still needs to deplete.

Flag Post
Originally posted by P4L4D1N3:

Why does the game check if you are dead at the end of your own turn?

Even before you get to deal damage, yea this is one of my problems too.
Makes “Deplete” cards even worse.

Sincerely
~ Sleepingpill

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirbopher:

a collection section where you can see how much cards from each set you have¡ i dont see any way to know how many cards im missing to complete the set¡ a collectible card game should have that

Yes please! would be nice with that clarity, and to know my base critical chance…

Sincerely
~ Sleepingpill

Flag Post
Originally posted by SchierkeWiking:
Originally posted by Dragonalx:

This a million times. I have no idea why this wasn’t done like this in the first place, it just adds clarity to the game.

A million and one times. Please.

Flag Post

make the stronger npcs use Strategist to counter cycling decks :P

Flag Post

How about a summary after every brawl on how much damage each player did?

Flag Post

clan chat should be visible anywhere not only at clan chat, message on clan chat should have its proper time and also a response from the devs would be nice for the suggestions written here¡

Flag Post

Clan statistics would be actually awesome – when each player was online, how much brawls did he play, etc

Flag Post

Needs a way to break stalemates. I’ve been locked in drafts where we both play Illusionist over and over at 0 cards left until someone gets bored and gives up.

Flag Post

everything is fine as it is . u lose when u reach a certain time ( play faster and win )

Flag Post

I would love to find out if there was any cards that used all of ur own mc to damage the oppenent(like the oppisite of wizards bane if any already),I find myself with 15 mc at the end of a brawl while others have only 1 or 2.

Flag Post

videogamer, there are a lot of cards that use MC and a few like Kyddin’s Nexus that use all your MC"s

Flag Post
Originally posted by krazilec1534:

videogamer, there are a lot of cards that use MC and a few like Kyddin’s Nexus that use all your MC"s

ok thnks I was just wondering if there was a card tht removed all of ur own mc, i did know there alot that use it,but some arnt that powerful

Flag Post

i personally like Charged Blast, but only if you have a lot of MC, as the 5 damage for 2 MC rate isn’t the best. I just REALLY like cards that deal 3 or more damage.

Flag Post

You need to be able to boot people from brawls. Its really annoying when low level people jump in trying to snag stuff without even doing anything.